Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Since one of our members has been kind enough to copy paste my post on KPji's personal wall here, I thought I would tell you it was none other than I who made it...there maybe those who know it...but for those who don't...

In the first place, this post was made on KP/'s personal wall and on the 'WALL' as people call it...

Secondly, a post on Dr Malvika's illness and a request for a prayer on her behalf was already made on the 'WALL'...so, I did not share any information that was not already known there...all I added was one line that said her husband had shared that the prognosis was not positive...

Thridly, KPji is not FB savvy...he does not check or respond to PMs often...when Dr Rajeev spoke so emotionally of wanting to make Malvika happy, I thought back to my conversations with her...and based on those, it seemed to me that something like this would make her happy..since I had no other means of communicating with KPji, I posted a request on his wall asking him and the team to meet her...

Fourthly, I do not need anybody's approval for what I do...I do what I believe is right...I act as per my conscience...most others may not agree with me but that is fine...when Dr Rajeev posted saying that he wanted to do what he could to keep Malvika happy, I was moved to tears...I am not a doctor...I cannot contribute to her treatment or cure...even in the post, I have clearly indicated that GOd alone knows what he has decided for Malvika...on my part, I just thought that meeting the KTLK team would bring a smile to Dr Malvika's face...and so, I urged KPji to make the effort to get this to happen...

Lastly, I have no desire to fan a controversy over something like a friend's illness...I have removed the post and sent it a mail id I found on his wall...but I have made a post on his wall asking him to check his mail or give me an alternative id...hope he reads the mail...if he does and responds, I will redirect him to Sujatha Turaga since she is the one in touch with the family...she can then check with the family and if it suits them, she can help co-ordinate this visit...

Anyway, now you have a name...only cowards hide...I am not one...I am always willing to confess to my actions, right or wrong!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssktlkFiza1960PooliciousPoojaMishtyhilarious44

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK post on KPji's page" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharma.shivani

sharma.shivani

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Sujatha, i have always admired you for your out of the box thinking. I am very SHOCKED and HURT to know that it was you who wrote it. Sujatha just think how much her husband had to fight with himself to open up to us and write about his pain and look what we did, we publize it
I know you are not a coward and you don't need to defend yourself but this was not in a good taste. This is entirely my POV, we may not agree also but this is how i feel. 

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.shivani

Sujatha, i have always admired you for your out of the box thinking. I am very SHOCKED and HURT to know that it was you who wrote it. Sujatha just think how much her husband had to fight with himself to open up to us and write about his pain and look what we did, we publize it
I know you are not a coward and you don't need to defend yourself but this was not in a good taste. This is entirely my POV, we may not agree also but this is how i feel. 

Shivani..like I said, opinions differ,,,I do not know if you have even read the post...I have not publicized anything as mentioned by you...KPjis page was already aware that Dr Malvika was critically ill...all I added was that the prognosis was not good...

I respect your pov, Shivani...but I stand by mine!

However, I hate hurting anyone. That was and never will be my intention. So, if my actions have hurt you, I am sorry for the hurt I caused you. But, I am not sorry for my actions!

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I don't want to create controvercy here but think that KP ji is not doc at all.And turgs opened his thread since last 3/4 days back.If kp ji were interested he could look this thread.And dr Rajeev given the reports bec we means forum were worried about doc's condition.And doc in ICU.so i don't think kp is interested in her or may be sympathisized for her.She is in very very serious condition.so just don't want to disscuss this issue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjariyadasa

sharma.shivani

sharma.shivani

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

I don't want to create controvercy here but think that KP ji is not doc at all.And turgs opened his thread since last 3/4 days back.If kp ji were interested he could look this thread.And dr Rajeev given the reports bec we means forum were worried about doc's condition.And doc in ICU.so i don't think kp is interested in her or may be sympathisized for her.She is in very very serious condition.so just don't want to disscuss this issue

Alkaji agree with you, let's stop this discussion NOW 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasadeepa17

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Thank you Alka and Shivani for recognizing that this is not a topic for debate...I merely wanted everybody to know that I was responsible...nothing beyond that...!

But if people still feel the need to pass opinion, they are free to do so...I am not going to respond to any of this anymore!

bc123456

IF-Dazzler

bc123456

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I don't think anyone should give their opinion , the fact that Dr Rajeev has openly discussed her illness on the forum which he need not have I think he will understand that such a post was not for publicity but just someone's desire to help in someway ,

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
IT SEEMS THERE HAS BEEN A HELL OF A MISUNDERSTANDING...INTENTIONS ARE GOOD THAT IS IMPORTANT...SO CHILL...LET US FORGET IT AND BE TOGETHER IN THE FORUM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top