very sad and heart-wrenching OS you have written here Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-zozo-

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
zozo!!!
Why such a sad OS darling?! Cry Any reason?! Cry Kahin tu phirse upset tho nahi hai?!Cry Tell me if you are! Cry Enjoyed reading yaara... *sniff sniff*

Definately not crap! But again, WHYYY so sad?! Tujhe pata hai na k main buhot emotional types ki hoon! aur phir bhi? Cry Not fair!!!

Why does she want to kill herself? Why would you EVER want to kill yourself for ANY reason? Life is the MOST PRECIOUS gift given to us by GOD himself... even when a normal person gives us a gift we keep it and cherish it! And LIFE is a gift from GOD! Why would u ever want to throw it away?! So many opportunities... so much happiness... so many emotions that life makes us feel... n people want to just throw it away like that...?Cry

I think this OS teaches people how NOT to be rather than how TO be!Cry I've always believed that no matter what the problem, there IS a solution to it... and the SOLUTION is never death! That's an act of cowardice!Cry Tune buhot emotional kara diya yaar! Not cool! :(Cry

But writing wise... I have to say Zozo, with each thing you write, you simply get better and better! And just when i think you can't POSSIBLY get any better, you write something in a way that blows my mind!Clap I applaud you sweetheart!

Carry on writing...never stop... pour your heart out...

Love you!

Mwuuahh!

Sanju

-zozo-

OldieDezard IF-Dazzler
OldieDezard
OldieDezard

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
O.M.G. I have no words Zoe!!! THIS IS DAMN GOOD!!! It really made me cry!!! It really is true what you said about beauty!!! Aww she died in the end...Cry This is just terrific and awesome!!! Yes, I agree, you did improve from before!!! This is just GREATT!! I still have tears in my eyes!!

Please wrote more!! 

-zozo-

-zozo- IF-Rockerz
-zozo-
-zozo-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyChasmish

O.M.G. I have no words Zoe!!! THIS IS DAMN GOOD!!! It really made me cry!!! It really is true what you said about beauty!!! Aww she died in the end...Cry This is just terrific and awesome!!! Yes, I agree, you did improve from before!!! This is just GREATT!! I still have tears in my eyes!!

Please wrote more!! 
u know i love u right?
hahah <3
OldieDezard IF-Dazzler
OldieDezard
OldieDezard

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -zozo-

Please wrote more!! 
u know i love u right?
hahah <3

ahahaha Yes, I think I know that you do!!! LOL
I will love you more if I get my party and spoilers!!! Wink

-zozo-

-zozo- IF-Rockerz
-zozo-
-zozo-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -zozo-

Please wrote more!! 
u know i love u right?
hahah <3

ahahaha Yes, I think I know that you do!!! LOL
I will love you more if I get my party and spoilers!!! Wink
hahaha the party is surely given but idk about the spoilers :p

-zozo- IF-Rockerz
-zozo-
-zozo-

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sanjana-

zozo!!!
Why such a sad OS darling?! Cry Any reason?! Cry Kahin tu phirse upset tho nahi hai?!Cry Tell me if you are! Cry Enjoyed reading yaara... *sniff sniff*

Definately not crap! But again, WHYYY so sad?! Tujhe pata hai na k main buhot emotional types ki hoon! aur phir bhi? Cry Not fair!!!

Why does she want to kill herself? Why would you EVER want to kill yourself for ANY reason? Life is the MOST PRECIOUS gift given to us by GOD himself... even when a normal person gives us a gift we keep it and cherish it! And LIFE is a gift from GOD! Why would u ever want to throw it away?! So many opportunities... so much happiness... so many emotions that life makes us feel... n people want to just throw it away like that...?Cry

I think this OS teaches people how NOT to be rather than how TO be!Cry I've always believed that no matter what the problem, there IS a solution to it... and the SOLUTION is never death! That's an act of cowardice!Cry Tune buhot emotional kara diya yaar! Not cool! :(Cry

But writing wise... I have to say Zozo, with each thing you write, you simply get better and better! And just when i think you can't POSSIBLY get any better, you write something in a way that blows my mind!Clap I applaud you sweetheart!

Carry on writing...never stop... pour your heart out...

Love you!

Mwuuahh!

Sanju
awww dont cry love you for this lovely comment 

Go to top