Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-zozo-

IF-Rockerz

-zozo-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

I'm confused. My eyes feel heavy and it feels like everyone is staring at me. I'm lost. Lost in a field of promises and lies. When I look into the mirror, I see a girl looking back at me. She's young, fragile, and scared. I'm confused. Who are my real friends? I'm lonely. Am I? I've been taught I can be happy alone. Who is really there and who is just passing through? I won't let myself get hurt, because of this, it's hard to trust. When so many people have showed you over and over that you are nothing to them, how can i walk past them and smile. When someone asks, "Do u know that person?" a million memories rush through my mind. But I simply say, "I used to."  Some people may hate me. Some for good reasons others for not. Either way my haters are my motivators motivating me to be better. Sadness, it shows me how quickly life can be taken away. You only live once, live life to the fullest.

NO.
Sometimes, it's hard to be happy, to just smile.
I can't fake smile.
I sometimes wish i could
I'm happy right now.
Smiling.

But, what next. Time, it's drifting like sand through my fingers. It won't slow down it won't stop. The moments we spent, the moments we spent will never come back. The memories, the past is taking over me. With every tear I shed I hear the words coming out of their mouths. "She's a liar'a fake'. two-faced". These words slice through me like a knife, imprinting there mark in every corner of my soul, slowly moving in, scarring me from within. I may be smiling now but what tomorrow.

These words, they will always exist inside me, they bruised not me but my soul. The words have woven themselves inside me, through every vein, through every piece of my being.

All I want, all I want is to be free, to have peace.

"Peace,"

My eyes spot a tall beauty. With a reach of my hand I took the vase sitting on the glass table into my palm. It was beautiful. Those intricate designs, the colors, shapes, everything. I look up seeing my reflection in the mirror; the blood shot eyes making the blue in them seem even brighter.

"Disgusting,"

Stretching my arm that held the vase back, I threw it with all the force within me towards the mirror shattering it. Breaking me with it. I leaned on the glass table which was embedded with the broken shards of mirror, them digging in the palms of my hands, but I felt nothing. As I shut my eyes close, I picked up a piece of the broken mirror, feeling its smoothness as the roughness of it sliced my wrist open.

My knees suddenly went weak and i collapsed on the ground. Everything around me drifting, my body going numb, I recalled all the memories for the last time as exhaustion filled me, making everything dark, drowning me in my own blood and the feel of sleep aimlessly took over.

I finally had peace'.

My school, my family, my friends, my dreams, my life. These are five of the elements that I'm comprised of. In every journey, with every promise made; there comes a quiet end but also an abrupt beginning. Sometimes it's hard for us to see beyond today, and look to the future for what we may discover.

With every failure there comes a chance at success. With every chance taken there comes a risk of becoming vulnerable. It is in many of these situations that we discover our strengths and the insurmountable endurance we have to come over adversity. The greatest things in life are worth fighting for even if it may be you.

Life is like a hurricane. It passes by quickly but leaves us changed forever.

Make your choices wisely and never forget to repent, for, to learn from the wrong ones you've already made.

Edited by -zozo- - 27 January 2013 at 12:20am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

_IcePrincess_Arshi2gthr4evr-umi-OldieDezardAnGeL-BeAuTyRoxxy47Titaliya_APstarsanjana..Bitch.Please.JennyAvniThe.Patthaaka.-Sanjana-drunkiiebabeIsee-chamkilli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disastrous Beauty..." in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Titaliya_AP

IF-Rockerz

Titaliya_AP

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Reserved :)

--edited--

Zo! You leave me speechless! Whether you write a OS or a poem!

The emotion I felt through this were just wow!

So much was told yet we know nothing! We really don't know what happened and I love this ambiguity! <3

Keep it up Zo!

Edited by Titaliya_AP - 17 February 2013 at 10:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-zozo-

-zozo-

IF-Rockerz

-zozo-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Auther's note will be edited soon

Edited by -zozo- - 27 January 2013 at 6:33pm

Titaliya_AP

-zozo-

IF-Rockerz

-zozo-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
res for pria

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot.Pink.HeelsTitaliya_AP

-zozo-

IF-Rockerz

-zozo-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
res for abi

Titaliya_AP

Lord.Voldemort

IF-Dazzler

Lord.Voldemort

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
res...
=_________=

Titaliya_AP

drunkiiebabe

IF-Sizzlerz

drunkiiebabe

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
amazing os

-zozo-

Arshi2gthr4evr

Arshi2gthr4evr

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Wow Zo that was deep! Very sad and true at the same time! This OS made me feel like idk it was just so so idk! I am speechless. I have no words to say! It was just beautiful Zoey! Great, amazing, terrific work by u. Thanks for the pm

-zozo-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top