Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

humble request in polite manner...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
First I would like to thank the entire team of Parichay; cast, writers, director, editors and all technicians for doing wonderful job in past 2 weeks.Clap

Now coming to my topic, what the hell is going on with promotion?Thumbs Down You people just don't want to give us a break, do you? First we had to keep ranting for good positive tracks and respectful treatment of lead characters. Now that we have that, we have what we wished to see forever; no promotion what so ever? If I remember correctly, I read names of few people responsible for "on air promotion". Well do you people actually fulfill your title or take pay check for hack of it? When you had most disgusting development (dreadful weddingAngry), you aired that promo day night. There are so many people who stopped watching the damn show simply by looking at that sick sick promo. Now if you people want those loyal fans to be back, air positive promo. 

Last promo was more than month ago. All we are asking for is one promo per week. Tweeting a pathetic line few times a week is not promotion. You don't even need to shoot a new promo, you can show pre-cap or one of good scenes from episode and air that. How hard is that for people who have specific titles? For an example, you can show "Kunal Chopra is back with Tumhara Kunal case jit gaya" It took me few seconds to come up with that.

If you think since we have nothing better to do we keep looking for something to complaint about, well trust me we would love spend most of our time in our usual discussion and myself in episode analyses. But you people just don't want to give us break, do you? 

It is not rocket science to understand if you want people to stay up 10:30pm - 11:00pm; you need to work. People were willing to do so but you drove them away with sick disgusting nonsense. Now that you are doing the right thing, well let people know about it. It is so easy to process so why don't you start working on it?Angry 

I expect soon you will get on the matter and do your work or...

Edited by jay_bpm - 26 January 2013 at 10:01pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti9310naz1312Sinchana1485superV0309annasanasinalvipraja26niharikasinalSilambu-sahasra--Hima-PradsSnehal21parichayanRush2220-AkkiLuvsNBT-BHAVIIshweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "humble request in polite manner..." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Jay,I wont blame the creative team for this no promos thing.Its only n only the channel who is responsible for that.If the channel gives a nod for airing Parichay promo at this moment,I'm sure the creative team will be ready with promo within short time.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312Sinchana1485Musiqueloverjay_bpmRush2220parichayanshweta_r

Sinchana1485

Groupbie

Sinchana1485

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
@jay Well said. Evrythng is going positive in Parichay then y this channel is not promoting our show? This is the limit. They cannot do injustice with our show. They should promote Parichay.

Edited by Sinchana1485 - 26 January 2013 at 10:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush2220jay_bpm

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Sat and actually watched Colors (colors HD) for more time than i usually do, thinking that maybe I am unnecessarily worried/hyper, maybe they do the same with other shows too. But now it has made me more hyperLOL cause they show Promo's for every show that comes on their channel from 7pm to 10 pm...some shows have gone 6days a week, their extra promos with the actors are shownOuch even shows like Shaitan, Nautanki, Maa Kali which comes on weekdays is repeatedly shown. BUT NOT PARICHAY. Best is before Parichay airs, in between Parichay and after it they show Promos of other shows (HD does not have adds so in break they show promos of their own shows).

So I wonder whats going on, are they trying to kill Parichay to make way for another show and blame it on low TRPs???Angry They showed promos of negative track to make the viewers run away but not airing positive tracks to woo them back???ConfusedAngry Also yes agree the channel is responsible to air/request for promos but they cant fool BT, it did not come in the industry y'day so why does BT not demand that the channel should air its promos too.ConfusedAngry

Edited by Rush2220 - 26 January 2013 at 11:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti9310Sinchana1485vipraja26rainbowgirl-Hima--sahasra-jay_bpmparichayan

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
100% agreed,earlier i thought may be low trp's are responsible for no promo but then there r certain shows with evn less thn our show trp but they r on with their promos

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti9310Sinchana1485-sahasra-jay_bpm

vipraja26

vipraja26

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
agree  on  sll  the  posts  .

why  no  promos  for  awonderful  track  like  the  current one ?

really    very  strange    to  notice  only  Parichay  being  sidelined    always  ?.

what  grudge  do  they  (whoever )  hold    and  on  whom  ?

negative  tracks  were  greatly  promoted  and  now  they  seem  to  completely  silent  !

please    do  air  some    good  promos    about  the  current  track    for  those  who  were  earlier  shooed  away    to  get  back  to  the  show  .

please    do  oblige    to  our  requests  .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Exactly Jay, Looks like we dont have a moment of peace for healthy and lively discussion .Its either this or that but something that keeps us worriying endlessly.

Now good track, good cvs but bloody hell, channel is not doing anything to air promos.. Every single show has promo but not our show where our male lead had clinched all awards but nothing at all. They are damn bloddy biased towards our show and leave our show to rot.

Damn it.! it hurts like hell, where people in my country watch the show ,at 2.30 am in the morning. ( we dont watch recorded one) and bloody hell how insensitive the channel is.

It looks like for sure they want to kill the show and blame it on low TRPS,

First, our show has to compromise with bigg boss to make way but now that its over,rightfully and automatically the 9.30 pm time slot should be given back to Parichay and not the other one. And still pushed at 10.30 but no promo at all. What the hell is going on?

How the hell is our show supposed to fetch TRPs, if nothing is informed or made known to the viewers. . For god sake, learn the law of promotion and its effectiveness.

If the channel has any funny idea of pullling the show, all hell will break loose, for we will not stay quiet here.. I didnt not invest my time for the shown since Aug 2011 for this! And the channel better get the message loud and clear. We will not sit back and take your nonsense anymore!

Promos and Promos and promos...keep airing the promos and give us the 9.30 pm time slot.! 

Edited by Silambu - 27 January 2013 at 3:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

keerti9310vipraja26rainbowgirl-Hima-jay_bpmRush2220

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I could really care less if it is channel or PH who decides about promotion.
All I want is proper attention paid to Parichay.

Here I said it humbly and as polite as I could be, about to go on twitter, there I may not be able to show same amount of courtesy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinchana1485-Hima-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top