India-Forums

Rachna,s self respect? (Page 3)

Ana1Supergirl Newbie
Ana1Supergirl
Ana1Supergirl

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by Ana1Supergirl

Rachna might be a weak, emotional character but she is brought up wit no none sense tolerance and we have seen an example of it. When mintu was misbehaving with gunjan, she went and slapped him.
I think this time it was enough with her getting humiliated and lost her fianc on her engagement day.
I think when vihan is exposed she will not except him and will give him a tight slap.

All I really want is Rajeev and gunjan as they set spark on screen b/c between them u can see that shyness and I don't how to say it but its just the feeling
Embarrassed

i think it is called to maintain the decency as mature person.

could be but i really like them...rajeev and rachna rock together.
Gewels Senior Member
Gewels
Gewels

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
@avina i agree 100%! The essence is that Rachna's reactions r entirely normal. She is 16 and has been publicly rejected and humiliated 4 her sister. Is it any wonder she blames Gunjan 4 her humiliation? Truth is she hasn't even begun dealing with Vihaan's rejection. It is easier 2 cope with the fact of the betrayal than the cause of it. She is angry because she feels Gunjan came between them because right now she can't deal with the fact that Vihaan never loved her. All those dreams she weaved were just that, her dreams- never his. Once she really assimilates that, the anger will begin. Hopefully she will learn of Vihaan's plan really soon. Rajeev needs 2b the one 2 tell her because she won't believe Gunjan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GiNa_kavyachacha_chaudhri

GiNa_kavya IF-Dazzler
GiNa_kavya
GiNa_kavya

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I think Rachna will not fall for Vihaan once she learns about the truth (Vihaan's plan).
Rather she'll reject him and will try to move on in which Rajiv,Shail and Gunjan might help her.
There is another possible situation where Vihaan comes to Rachna after a week and acts as if all happened because of Gunjan and he might act as if rejecting Gunjan and accepting her. In that case, Rachna, not knowing the truth, might fall for his lies. I wish that should not happen.
Let us see what CVs have in store for us.
chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index