Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the first ever multi-author FF. Welcome Avani, Lakshmi, CJ, and Shreya as we write our first ever FF. A quick look into the story so you know what may or may not happen. Wink

Barely has the wizarding world gotten over defeating Voldemort, when they are faced with another dilemma of saving their identities from Muggles. What ensues is chaos as the Ministry attempts to make one last try to save the world by separating the wizarding world from the Muggle world! And what with the Apocalypse predictions making round in the Muggle world, the secrecy of the magical world is even more jeopardized. This is partly due to the fact that Muggles are "noticing" strange things more now than ever before, and this is partly due to the growing ambitions and irrational impulsive steps taken by a few certain people. But is everyone in favour of such a motion?!! Will this separation mean a complete division of the wizards? Will the united be divided? What will happen to our three best friends? Will our magical world survive yet another battle for survival or perish in the effort?

So sit back and relax as we take you on a roller coaster ride! Wink

Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 April 2013 at 1:17pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIceprincess_avani-Preetz-Cutecjutthra1208Mionesss283sadffiJyotimenaBorn2Dance..dreamygatz..VarunKiBiwiEphemeraKriShaReYam-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: The Mixed Separation (Note pg. 13)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Avani's updates - blue
Shreya's updates - green
Lakshmi's update - pink
CJ's update - purple

Chapter 1 pg 1
Note pg 2
Chapter 2 pg 2
Chapter 3 pg 4
Chapter 4 pg 6
Chapter 5 pg 9
Chapter 6 pg 11

Edited by KS_Shreya - 14 March 2013 at 12:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angelrosey-Preetz-sss283sadffi..dreamygatz..Born2DanceEphemera

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Please add all 4 of us to your PM list as we will only send PMs to people in our friend list.

abavi
bookworm-ALS--
DaMiniii
KriShaReYam
meniranjana00
Mione
Phoenixrises
preetha_6
sadffi
sss283
twila
utthra1208
vibz88
vid_hurry

Edited by KS_Shreya - 22 February 2013 at 2:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-Mionesss283sadffimeniranjana00Born2DanceEphemera..dreamygatz..bookworm-ALS--

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 1

Kingsley waved his wand and a loud bell clankered overhead startling everyone at the table and bringing all conversations to an abrupt end. Now that he had everyone's attention the minister of magic cleared his throat and spoke in his usual unusually calm voice...

"Report Weasely..."

His bespectacled assistant Percy jumped to his feet and rummaged in his documents , pulled out a roll of parchment and read out

"Minister, the meeting you had with the muggle prime minister didn't have the desired effect. He has been in lot of meetings with his various assistants and members of staff. He is being very difficult and still insists on his threat and nothing we can say is changing his mind"

He looked at his boss for a reaction but the man just nodded and Percy took his seat.

"Arthur..." he said looking to the man on his right.

Arthur weasely stood up and spoke without his usual enthusiasm...

"The muggles have been finding traces of magical activities everywhere...their news have reported owls during daytime, showers of sparks from the sky, unusually cloaked figures...some have even reported people popping out of nowhere and vanishing into thin air...I know our people are celebrating the downfall of you know who but this is a complete violence of the international statue of magical cooperation...i don't like to say it kingsley, but we have to play party poopers."

Kingsley rose and began pacing...

"The muggle prime minister complains that the recent wizard activities have afforded him a lot of ridicule and highly affected his popularity...he also claims that because his office hasn't been able to provide reasonable explanations for the various oddities to the opposition, he stands a chance to be impeached by the senate...suffice to say he is mad with fury and has threatened to expose our truth..."

Bill spoke out..."But that is ridiculous minister...does he seriously expect people to believe him if he says that all these activities are the work of wizards!!"

Kingsley stopped and faced him...

"Currently their population is ready to believe anything as long as it answers their questions...also before you ask me why can't i wipe his memory let me tell you that he is much shrewder than his precedenrs and he has told his trusted advisors about us and he has confided into enough people to make his removal useless...right now i am at my wits end...we have to do something soon as we have been given only a deadline for a week...what the prime minister demands is that either we come out into the open and declare our identity or stop using our powers and stay away from his country...i have thought a lot but i am clueless..,i would appreciate if any of you could give us a solution!!!"

He looked at his staff members and trusted friends..,everyone was deep in thought..,finally after what seemed like an eternity,a voice rang out...

"I have a suggestion..."

Edited by princess_avani - 27 January 2013 at 1:17am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

bhambariangelroseyvid_hurry-Preetz-Mioneutthra1208CutecjPriya901..Labyrinth..abavisss283udaymanyata07sadffiJyotimenameniranjana00EphemeraKriShaReYambookworm-ALS---Eris-

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Yayy you guys! I'm your audience, wow me! This is the first multi-author FF I've ever read! Big smile Hoping for a nice story!Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_avaniCutecjsss283Ephemera

abavi

IF-Dazzler

abavi

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Good one!
The first chapter was well written- interesting enough to get me hooked to this FF- Looking forward to read more...

princess_avaniCutecjsss283Ephemera

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Count me in too guys Big smile...looking forward to more from the amazing authors!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_avaniCutecjsss283

utthra1208

Goldie

utthra1208

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
nice one...
loved reading it...reminds me of my favorite all time pastime...do continue soon and pm me when you update...
i have sent buddy req to all 4 of you...
waiting for a thrilling magical world you are going to take us into...

princess_avaniCutecjKhotaSikaShreyasss283

Post Reply New Post

Go to top