Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
it is a serial so shown everything ending up like this otherwise i no it well. No housewives read messages on their mobiles and if then not so soon and concerns everyone regarding its originality...its a fact of UP.

It will be the best scene when sona will put kanhaiyya's cap on her head. If this happens it will be the best scene for me.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Scene Of The Week #1 || (Page 2)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amud

Goldie

amud

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
i loved sona and kanhaiyya's convo that how she trust her husband support ...it is simple but it makes a big deal for a wife to win a challangeWink

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
there were romantic scenes of sonaiyya in every episode. I enjoyed all their scenes. Even the watch the repeats of their scenes

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
The most important thing between a husband and wife is each another's support and love how this is shown in the show Smile

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Same to same

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

Same to same

Kanhaiyya style LOL

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
no dear. Its of indu singh. Its his signature sentence...that's why i say it all the time. He was very bad in english but better than renu

I am also learning the dialogues of kanhaiyya.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Looks like he is using the same line here again Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.