Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Hi I'm new...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Meena101

Groupbie

Meena101

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, I hope you'll be able to help me. I've just started watching the shows as the kids in it are so cute, especially little Veera and Ranveer's acting is excellent.

I'm just a bit confused because I've missed so much of the storyline and hope you'll be able to give me the answers:
Is Veera Sampooran's biological daughter?
Where did she come from?
Did Sampooran have an affair?
Where has Sampooran gone and why?
What's the deal with Sampooran's friend turning up and acting shady?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi I'm new..." in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rashu-villian-

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena101

Hi everyone, I hope you'll be able to help me. I've just started watching the shows as the kids in it are so cute, especially little Veera and Ranveer's acting is excellent.

I'm just a bit confused because I've missed so much of the storyline and hope you'll be able to give me the answers:
Is Veera Sampooran's biological daughter?---well sorry but i dunno may yes
Where did she come from?---lolz frm her moms stomach
Did Sampooran have an affair?---nope he didnt
Where has Sampooran gone and why?---dunno its nt disclosed
What's the deal with Sampooran's friend turning up and acting shady?---that is to be known yet

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks!
welcome to the forum nd pls post ur query in helpdesk...

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
welcome to forum Cool

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.