Fan Fictions

For my friends & Readers. [2] *Peep In*

Poll Question: Which one should I continue?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [11.17%]
99 [52.66%]
2 [1.06%]
24 [12.77%]
30 [15.96%]
10 [5.32%]
2 [1.06%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
 H e l l o ! =)

Okay, you guys remember a leaving post I had made back in November? Things were just the worse then and nothing was helping LOL I still won't reveal why. I just had to go. This is just a post to let you all know I'mback! I decided to come back and socialize and spam and what not like I used to instead of just coming, checking PMz, and leaving again. 

I've missed you all LOADS! Words cannot define that. I still talked to few limited people but I know I was not as attached like I used to be. My replies/chats used to be dry-ish and I apologize for that. Embarrassed Yes, I'm trying to change myself to the same Khushi I was about a year ago. Some might have noticed the change while some might have not LOL Doesn't matter. I'll be the same old again Tongue

*Ahem Ahem* 

Important part for my readers. Friends may skip the part in this color LOL 

I've thought and thought and went, well, I don't have anything to do now! I'm a jobless person Stern Smile So I decided this. I will continueONE of the discontinued works. I don't want to continue them all at once and overburden myself. Therefore, I will continue only one and when that is completed, then I will think about others. As we all know, I'm in love with my own FF's ROFL I can't pick one. I'm leaving it up to you guys. Do the hard work and vote for one? The one with most votes will be the one I'll go with Big smile Oh yea! You guys remember? I'm one of the laziest Cool

ps: did I leave any name out from the list to choose from? I really hope not. If yes, then shame on me Blushing But I think I covered all... 

I'm giving you guys to vote for one week. Till February 2nd. After that, decision will be made, one highest voted. I'll get the chosen work's thread's reopened and you can spam that LOL  Update will be posted on February 14, Valentine day Wink Wouldn't that be a treat for you guys? Don't ask me to update before that, please

^^Yup, that was the surprise I was talking about in Guzarish Tongue You guys wanted me to continue and thanks to all the constant pmz and posts on Guzarish, I decided to. But you guys didn't think I'd be that nice, did ya? Evil Smile So yup, pick one! 

Also, I've been getting requests from a lot of you to at least write an OS if not continue my works. I kept on saying I would. And I did Big smile I have not only a few OS's but a few SS's planned too on various different couples. OS's I will post when time is right. As for SS's they won't be started until after ALL of these works are completed. Or atleast majority of them. It wouldn't be right to start them without completing the one's already started. I hope you guys understand that Big smile 

And so, I'm back to bother you guys. Obviously, I did make a lot of friends from my writing on various couples. Then I ventured out and made friends who weren't just my readers Tongue  Thank you for all the soothing words you guys said on the other topic. It really made me feel loved. Some of you even sent me a pm from time to time. I cannot thank you guys enough. They gave me the support I needed back then. Thank you!! For putting up with me as well LOL 

All said and done, I really am short on words now except to say Thank you For everything!  All the hope many of you gave was really endearing. Most of the time I run from them because I fear getting hurt. But I've learnt there can be exceptions made LOL Obviously, I won't say any names. If you had sent a pm, it's given you wanted words to be private and I appreciate that as well. 

Once again, 
T h a n k   y o u !

Loads and Loads of Love, 
Khushi. 

ps: Jaldi Jaldi vote karo!! I need something to type LOL 

pps: TBD to be completed before Feb14. Good or bad news,up to you guys to decide:$ 

ppps: my twins, twips, SJ, Partner, RiRi, Daddy, Mummy, Meli Poti, ex-masi, everyone in our crazy family- Hug I have nothing to say to you guys. You guys are the best! 

ppps: *Is there a thing as such?* Yea, if you hadn't already noticed, I did change my username from ..first.rain.. to *Khushii* I am not to be blamed for it Tongue Somewhere along the way, I got tired of people asking my name? =/ This makes it so much easier Tongue

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Trouble_MagnetAabhiArShaMiss_wannabesiliya21preetibahetiAnikz003roshnithedivasharuKRdollyduamrash-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASGayatriJethaniAnomic_loner-Snehaa-cool_star14jaanvi_ArshaAngel-Jot.SmileyfaceDiorRouge.DUGGUlicious-HibiscusR-Pinkpearly*mystic.moon*anniemathiaskrsweetangelpayal--RAINA--PunjabiKudi_17arnaushiRadioactive.MirageSwaronHR-DMG4lifeSanskritiSblush.Crazy4AshVikshalini_arshaRoxxy47Krishnaluv94shaffy_arshayogini64..nams..CavingInHPHolic-3-Stutz-|Persephone|Mahak SinhaAyesha066---Priya---RKDramebaaz..Amina..Tyroshaani2209kuhu_Arshalovely7010luv_arshaZehnaseeb.CookieliciousBorn2DanceAquilia_Aditianjali22..KR..aishu3003Anu_TanHadumas-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For my friends & Readers. [2] *Peep In*" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Welcome back with a bang dear..
You gave me the most toughest job..
 How could I select one when I'm crazily in love with all...
As such I go with D3 stuff more followed by TBp..
So heyya I did one with D3..

But  I still know what ever gets into vote will make me happy as I get to read your works..

Take careHug

PunjabiKudi_17

IF-Dazzler

PunjabiKudi_17

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Yahooo... U are back... Thnku thnku so so much... I Realy misd ur writngs bt nw no more... Thnx...

little.princess

Groupbie

little.princess

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Kushi..

K this is gonna be a hard job.. Select one from all ur work.. Hmmm that's tough..

I'm glad that I'll b able to read @least one of ur stories..

dancersqueen

IF-Sizzlerz

dancersqueen

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
welcome back...Smile.pls continue ijd2

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Welcome back sissy! Though I can't point out the difference of how much less active you had gotten over the past months. Umm that might be because I am a silent member most of the time. Nyways, all I know is that I used to see you here but I know I can't judge on that. 

As far as the works go, you know I like 'em all. Doesn't matter what you start with, I would just like the list to get done. But still for the sake of vote I will go ahead and choose one. 

Welcome back again, you have no idea how much happy I am that you are about to resume on of your fiction. But also TBD is ending. So, I guess two running at the same times stays the same huh? 

P.S. Does this mean you are growing your buddy list again? lol :p 

Krishnaluv94

IF-Rockerz

Krishnaluv94

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Pick only one? :P Welcome back. :)

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Jee and I get 4 PMz in a row, on just one thing! I would have thought going down the list, you have have at least paid attention the IDs and realized how many times you hit the box next to mines. 

And I see most votes are for IJD, as much as I would love to read that one, I opted for another one as there is already one KR and SS story is running from you. *Just felt like saying that* 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top