Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Sholay - The MEIEJ Remake

Wow, first, I'd just like to say kudos to to the entire crew and cast of MEIEJ. This episode wouldn't have been complete without any of them! They all did a wonderful job!

Today's episode was just mind blowing. Probably one of the best episodes I've ever seen in an Indian serial! The 25 lakh definitely paid off!

As you can see above, I had to give Balraj his very own siggy! Why? Well, I never thought I'd ever say this, but he managed to win me over.

I was one of the people who wanted him to die, but after watching yesterday's and today's episode...I've become one of the people who doesn't want him to die anymore!

I'm so sad they're killing off such an amazing character! The actor, Raj, definitely plays Balraj perfectly and does a superb job. He has skill...it's so sad they're killing him off like that. Bullet to the head...

Anyways, moving on.

Kay, before I get to RK and Madhu...I'd like to speak about Dipali.

I was kind of disgusted when I saw her smile as Balraj nearly killed Madhu, and then her smile disappeared when RK saved Madhu.

Like, all she could think about was herself at that moment...not the fact that someone was dying before her very own eyes.

BUT, Seema definitely portrayed Dipali's character perfectly in the episode. She definitely managed to show Dipali's true colours today. Seema did a wonderful job!

Ahaha kay I'd just like to add a point in that I absolutely loved Sikky today! I thought it was adorable when he got distracted by the music and was smiling and completed disregarded everything going on around him until a gun was put to his head again. That was actually funny and cute in a way. It made me happy to see him actually looking concerned and worried for RK and Madhu (Well actually, who knows...maybe he was just concerned that if either of them died, who'd save him? But still!)

Kay, I LOVED how the final fight scene between RK and Balraj was made to actually look filmy, like the edit of the colouring and everything. The effect added to the video. It was just perfect.

Oh god, the scene where Madhu got hung. WOW, that was wonderfully filmed! I literally was holding my breath the entire time she was hanging because it seemed so real! And the look on RK's face when he seemed helpless and was watching his love dying before his very own eyes was so sad...I almost cried. Poor guy, first he had to watch his father hanging...now he was watching his love being hung...

And on top of that we had to watch RK basically die like two times today! My breath stopped every time he fell and just stopped moving!

I swear...I would've probably passed out due to today's episode. I had to remind myself to breath numerous times!

I loved how RK got up though! The way he looked down Ballu from behind! Wow!

The way he saved her like the superstar he is...haye! :) And I LOVED LOVED LOVED!!! The way he shook his head at her and reassured her silently that he wouldn't let anything happen to her! SO FREAKING CUTE!

And then when Madhu magically frees her hand (why didn't she do that earlier?!) and she gets down, I loved how she went to protect RK from behind. Their little eye lock at that time. It's amazing how CVs managed to add a little love into the action packed episode!

Oh I forgot, RK's entrance was also amazing! Loved his little motorcycle stunt and dialogues at that point! Bravo for the fearless superstar!

Loved how RK was so determined to kill the guy who went after Madhu! Loved his determination there, but also loved how Madhu stopped him from committing murder!

The way they asked each other if they're okay was adorable! They didn't care about themselves but rather each other, just like true lovers! And their hug was just perfect!

And then the last scene...Oh come on police people...can't you hold him properly?! He seriously managed to steal your gun AND Madhu within two seconds?! If only you had held him and taken him to jail...HE'D BE ALIVE TODAY!

Anyways, it's kind of funny how they made it seem like Madhu had been shot and then in the precap they show Ballu was shot, CVs spoiled it for all the viewers at home who don't go on IF. Ahaha!

Well I'm just looking forward to tomorrow!!

Final IMPORTANT note: This is for all the people who comment on anything I post. I haven't been replying back to everyone because I'm in the middle of exams! This post itself was made through three study breaks! I just wanted to apologize for that. As soon as exams are completed, I'll attempt to reply back to everyone who comments on my things. Also, Forever Yearning will be receiving daily updates. I may not get the chance to send out PMs instantly, so I just wanted to inform all the readers of that FF to check it daily! Thank you!

Edited by PrittB - 26 January 2013 at 10:51pm

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4krazzy4uhoney_sonyjaasz_25svirenprincesstashubhavdevinshah21888Alka007Monics316pnarsMicha1005kari_1ShRuThIDDianswra.saxenaSiMi81smilydearmohini110Chandni1996rkmadhurockbgscribeAroraNkendraaksujipinkstarssurabiCuteTommyakspraamrithasafghangirlsmithasrkNeejubanushivaniShazzie..Adeeba..violetshineSimple-GirlSagar21My_VivJaanJane523Desire6sush12_RM_SnowFlakes_0-SD-0__VJ__-Ratzz-Angel-33udaymanyata07NANDY_BRUForeverForUpriyachand..Tangled..KittuPratzzpunam2712prava55663kahkashansakinaankita24Sabmeratu.maanluvsgeetmemadnahtani88White_lilyt_areeb.ShreeYaa.susan7--Yukthi--nehakaribaSaiS-Dil-Miss_uliuli-SmexyGhost-LogicalNonsensehifzaa--Udhay--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZanji-miradumas.Nafisa._Sparkles_.Snowfall.Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sholay - The MEIEJ Remake" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rehann

IF-Dazzler

rehann

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
yes... last night ep was super awesome...
just wonder after Sholay what other filmy track is ready for us...
love this show so much~

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonySaiSHiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehann

yes... last night ep was super awesome...
just wonder after Sholay what other filmy track is ready for us...
love this show so much~

It was! I wonder that too. Hmm possibly Madhu's heroine track coming up? :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonySaiS

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post Pritt for a Fabulous Episode of Madhubala
Kudos to CV's, RK, Madhu, Balraj and others who made such a Memorable Episode

Pritt Thanks for making this post during  exam time.
Wishing You All The Best for your Exams

0-SD-0Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Awesome Post Pritt for a Fabulous Episode of Madhubala
Kudos to CV's, RK, Madhu, Balraj and others who made such a Memorable Episode

Pritt Thanks for making this post during  exam time.
Wishing You All The Best for your Exams

Thanks Sarada!! 

Yeah, they did wonderful! And no problem, thanks again! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
loved the post awesome and don't worry take your time we will wait for you and dipp that witch she so wanted madu to hang so wanted to punch her loved the episode it was brilliant played out beautifully done loved the post and the picture awesome well done thanks for the pm

SaiSHiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumas

loved the post awesome and don't worry take your time we will wait for you and dipp that witch she so wanted madu to hang so wanted to punch her loved the episode it was brilliant played out beautifully done loved the post and the picture awesome well done thanks for the pm

Thanks, glad you loved it!! Embarrassed
I wanted to punch her then too. LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post:)

" />

SaiSHiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.