Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

I just caught up with Thursday's D3. Lately I've had some issues with CVs due to the drought in TR scenes. But at this present moment in time I want to thank them wholeheartedly for TR's beautiful bike ride. These two have had some unforgettable moments together and the 'udne do' sequence is a new addition to my TaaReylicious list.

The beauty of TR scenes is how their fairytale like romance can whip you up in frenzy, and yet melt your heart with its subtleties. And that's why I adored the bike ride sequence and the moments building up to it. Rey's show of fake anger followed with Taani's cute attempts at trying to get his attention and apologising for being late was very cute to watch.

And the moment Taani asks Rey to stop the bike, he makes her hold on to him EVEN tighter. LOVED it. Can I find the right words to describe how much I adored it? I don't think so. The entire sequence was so naturally executed, hats off to Vrimar. Their scenes not only ooze with chemistry, they make me FEEL the love between TR.

Taani holding on tightly to Rey, sweetly pulling his nose! And he lovingly kisses her hand... God, can they be any more perfect?! I was grinning from ear to ear when Taani put her head on Rey's back as the bike got faster...and the moment he placed his hand on her face as they spoke, I melted like an ice cream cone on a hot summer's day!

Once again, D3 creatives zeroed in on a song that fitted the situation PERFECTLY. Whether it is Dil se re, Mitwa, Mora Piya, or Tujhko jo paaya, they've all fitted perfectly with the situations faced by TR. And Udne do - so very apt. The words of the song in general pretty much sum up their love story as well as their respective characters. It is all about rediscovering yourself and awakening new hopes and aspirations within you. That is precisely what is happening to TR. The seeds of new desires are growing within them, and they are in the process of rediscovering themselves, as well as discovering each other. What a beautiful song for a truly beautiful moment.

So as I watched TR ride away together, I was really hoping that the moment wouldn't end! Crazy, I know. I mean, it's just a show, right? I know these two are a work of fiction but there are some characters that cement a place in your heart. We watch numerous shows in our lives and become acquainted with various characters.  But there's always that pairing that you instantly fall in love with. And for me, it's TaaRey. They fell in love, and I fell in love with them :) And you know what? I'm off to watch that sequence again!

Non TR fans, this is an appreciation post. Any sort of criticism is NOT welcome.  The day I open one for constructive criticism, I'll send you all an invite: P and TR fans, even if you don't reply,  no problem. Just a click on 'like' to show your support will be appreciated :) And to those that will reply to my random rambling, thank you in advance. I'm not very active at the forum lately but will love to hear from you.

e-hugs to all my fellow TaaReyians :)

Special note for Palki Ma'am and D3 CVS: Thank you for such beautiful TR moments. TaaRey fans adore them, you gotta understand this!!! And if there's ever a post vacant in the creative department, I'm the lady for that job.

Yup, I'm done.

LOL

Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 26 January 2013 at 6:10pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

navyasri99ammu4evrj_krishannie2248Manu_DVeereyiAfshan9sweet_angel09Divya_D3_Taareyanji_reyaksha2812ssruthisadaf_5geshiga54ashkaavaishali667ABCDesiGirl93dews100asmamemberanitasharma...Rhythsy...dh19ShivTRSSchinudollyAndy_Dynamitecutedollll-GoluGudiya-...Tansy...NSohi13Mohit_monayaraddhimeghasinghajaved..dinu..sreeja_rox...Natasha...-Memories-...Renu...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beyond Beautiful: TR post" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
I agree wid every word of urs taarey bike ride scenes was prefect every second of that scene made me smile taarey are perfect in every way :) sooo happy n proud to be a taarey fan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Wanderer.

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
zinnia...have u left anything to say?taarey are all i can think about...and bike ride...in that 4 min of scene, my heart was again stolen. it truely depicted the love they do each other...rey's fake anger...my gosh.
One more thing i would like to add up, it's about rey's character... in the world rey is a confident, self sufficient, pretty intelligent mature person, but with taani he's more childish, in his true nature who loves to be pampered, showered with love and care... in bike ride, that was it what he's enjoying most.  

.Wanderer.

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

<font color="#6600CC">zinnia...have u left anything to say?taarey are all i can think about...and bike ride...in that 4 min of scene, my heart was again stolen. it truely depicted the love they do each other...rey's fake anger...my gosh.
One more thing i would like to add up, it's about rey's character... in the world rey is a confident, self sufficient, pretty intelligent mature person, but with taani he's more childish, in his true nature who loves to be pampered, showered with love and care... in bike ride, that was it what he's enjoying most.
</font>

Well said rey is diffrent wid taani so naught yet cute

.Wanderer.

NSohi13

IF-Rockerz

NSohi13

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
So nice post and very nicely written with the feelings ... Poore ka poora scene firr se ankhon ke aage aa giya... Yes TaaRey are so Perfact ... And hags back dear...:)

.Wanderer.

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
The bike ride definatelly defined perfection...!!!!!

loved that scene to the core...the chemistry,the love they had for each other was seen so crystal clear in that 4 min scene...!!!!Embarrassed

Rey's fake anger was damn cute...he was enjoying Taani trying to apologize to him and pamper him...!!!Day Dreaming But the moment he saw that Taani became angry when she asked him to stop the bike,even his anger vanished...!!!LOL

And then those scenes...Uff Taarey ne mujhe maar hi daala

.Wanderer.

Asha_Tacker

IF-Dazzler

Asha_Tacker

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
u hv said it al,so true.the charisma in taarey's lv is wt i adore most. ty r so perfect. wnever i c thm tgtr,it prints spectacular view on me.   d mst amazing bike ride scn evr,d ease of tr relationshp is so admirable.

.Wanderer.

...Tansy...

IF-Rockerz

...Tansy...

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
That was one beautiful post Zinnia Thumbs Up
TaaRey Bike Ride was one of the most cutest Bike Rides I've ever seen on TV Day Dreaming

VriMar are the Soul of TR , A perfect Match Day Dreaming 

.Wanderer.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top