Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

musicgirl

Groupbie

musicgirl

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I really can't tell who will end up with who this oneConfused. Is it going to be Mayank-Gunjan or Vihaan-Gunjan or Rajib-Gunjan or Rachna-Vihaan or Rachna-Rajib? Great job to the Sapne Suhane teamClap. I guess this is how they'll make us watch this show more to see who'll end up with who. Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mariya7yedsweet7863luvbbatbooglekashishrocksShas3cosmogirl77-PrimaDonna-sirjee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Couple confusion?" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Yes, u r right, its confusing that which couple wil end up together, but i guess it wil be rachna rajiv, gunjan vihan, mayank charu!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

missdramkrsweet7863Shas3brat2008chacha_chaudhri

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I just want gunjan n vihaan...luv dere jodi n watch 4 dem...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missdramkrbrat2008

rnfan

rnfan

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicgirl

I really can't tell who will end up with who this oneConfused. Is it going to be Mayank-Gunjan or Vihaan-Gunjan or Rajib-Gunjan or Rachna-Vihaan or Rachna-Rajib? Great job to the Sapne Suhane teamClap. I guess this is how they'll make us watch this show more to see who'll end up with who. Wink

You are so right. But this confusion has segmented the audience into rooting for their favourite pair. One of the viewer section is going to be disappointed. Not sure if it is Mayank-Gunjan or Vihaan-Gunjan. I think there is very few people looking forward to Rajiv-Gunjan till now because they showed Rachana with Rajiv in the beginning and everyone has kinda accepted that jodi.

I go for Gunjan- Vihaan, Rachna -Rajiv pair. I think Charu can become better with Mayank's love and they could become into a good pair. Afterall she went thru so much to become his wife.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008sirjee

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I knowww they're keeping it so unpredictable lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I love that they're making it so unpredictable. No one ever is sure about what will happen.

urvash

Groupbie

urvash

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Gunjan will end up with Rajiv - it will be great - both have lost their mothers - Rajiv has a step mother.  they will better understand each other and be an ideal jodi. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirlananthi.shankarluvbbatThapeloheenumeenu91Paramjit

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.