Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Unwanted Love - Vihaan/BulBul - FF - CH2 Updt.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Add123

Add123

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

nuzhi94vanillaflowerssaf2012Anikz003luvumjhtiluvrainaartihoneey95RaviSargunFanPooja_0910xxsanaaaxxyaseminsravz23KHUSHIASRSabina_Ansari*Maleena*madhubansenSaHillover101ABCDesiGirl93anushruthisduttaRozy77AdorableTroubleRafzAnjuRishhangokswethasyam08Absoluv-RK_Ki_Biwi-meglaraat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unwanted Love - Vihaan/BulBul - FF - CH2 Updt." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Maleena*

Goldie

*Maleena*

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Wonderful start. I am glad to see some fanfics about Vihaan and Bulbul. Please continue this soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123madhubansen

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
hi adden...

with a start like dis...i am thnkng of bugging u till d end of d world if u dont update regularly...LOL...

loved d thot process of vihaan & bulbul..Clap...

& u r right abt dere crackilng chemistry...d impossiblilty of dere falling in love makes dem ohh soo endearing...Wink..

come back soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123

Pooja_0910

Pooja_0910

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Hi Adden...
Great start...Vihaan Bulbul first meeting was typical Bollywood style but their attitude specialy Vihaan's totally 'hatke'...looking forward to read this as i have read ur previous ManVeer ff so i know u r amazing writter:)

madhubansen

anitasharma

Goldie

anitasharma

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Nice
do pm me when u update

madhubansen

luvumjht

luvumjht

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
luved it .p.lz do pm me

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
SUPERB...AWESOME writing Adden...totally luved it...Please so continue...Big smile

Roses_ZaYa

Roses_ZaYa

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Loved it. Please update soon.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.