Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

effect of tej- vishnu on upcoming episodes! (Page 2)

shahiameera Groupbie
shahiameera
shahiameera

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
i thnk mukta wll try to expose arjun but she will fail and may be to save meethi she will mary himCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaurabhKiRadha

...Scarlet... IF-Dazzler
...Scarlet...
...Scarlet...

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveyouiccha

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST:@:Shraddha,its just my opinion:1.Yuvi may return soon,in ut someone thought of others means soon they may come back.As chanda think of tej and he came back na.Mai will bail yuvi bcoz no one is listening to her against ichcha na,even meethi also hating her.So one way left is yuvi.he hate his mom to the core.If muktha tells him about akash means,he will first reject.Anyway he will have some soft corner at the deep of the heart for Meethi na,so he may save her.2.As the producer said that the story gng to focus on Meethi, and kamya entering the show,there will be lot of chances for Meethi-akash mrg and they start torturing meethi.If this happens means i'm sure that akash will be having a brother to sympathize Meethi like our veer.3.There is no chances of bride swap this time,bcoz no one will believe Muktha and real Vishnu.All may think of the past and Mishnu's mrg happen.4.No idea about Tej.I want the entry of ratore and hang him upside down like what he did for yuvi.5.But i want both the girls to be saved from the monster.bcoz both are good at heart.ANY THING CAN HAPPEN IN UT.WE CANT PREDICT IT.Kg cvs

i wnt rathore 2 save both d gals...n wnt RPR 2 giv severe pinishment 4 dat akash

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafanSaurabhKiRadha

...Scarlet... IF-Dazzler
...Scarlet...
...Scarlet...

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

guys as you have seen.tej is planing something  against taps as she is busy in wedding preparation

he had said that to harm her , he will always target muktaAngry

so what can happen due  2 it?

we r just hoping that mukta meets yuvi in satara and they team up against vishnu , but even if this has to happen it will not happen so earlyCry

what can happen in coming week?

1 mukta will be late while coming from satara, tej will try to kidnap her via  help of goons but vishnu will save her just to gain total confidence of everyone and mukta is left alone wid out support.

1b- if they show above track , than there is gud plot for yukta to happen.

2 vishnu  may team up wid tej

3 or when mukta is about to expose vishnu , tej will kidnap her and mishu will happen.

4 vishnu will kidnap her but everyone will doubt tej 

5 b4 mukta meets  real vishnu , mr akash will kill him.

6 bride swapAngry

wat u think guys .. wat will happen?

gud prediction...watevr but no bride swap...v don't wnt mushu

SaurabhKiRadha

queen_of_hearts IF-Rockerz
queen_of_hearts
queen_of_hearts

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
i agree with abila.this time less chaces of bride swap.its a risk.trps will fall.last time i remember everybody was cursing cvs for bride swap.lol. mishnu mrg can be happen.yuvi will not help mukta mai ke hote hoye.mukta will be fail to expose akash.we dont know about tej's plan but he can harm mukta so mukta will not reach at the right time or something related to it.its my thinking.

SaurabhKiRadha

SaurabhKiRadha IF-Sizzlerz
SaurabhKiRadha
SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@ monica, geet, sneha - will be great if rathore's enrty is timed to save girls rather than late entry where he will be just shown getting furious that why he was not informed anything firs?LOL

@ sam ya i feel this were will be lot of mess and confusion due to tej's  plan and vishnu's plan , till end viewers will be confused whether marriage will happen or not? n if happens who is the bakri? though articles hinting to mukta , possibility of meethi is getting trapped can't be ruled out.

@behappyever i forgot ur old user name so fast , plz tell me ur real name to call u.
yes dear even i wan yuvi's return badly

@shriya- can u imagine criminal like vishnu to be groom of this girls? i mean if u analyse his character he his cold blooded criminal worse than tej! i know vishnu's track will not be over so fast , kamaya's entry is left- which will create sum twist can't predict now!

but instead of marriage , can't they show sumthing happens  which to stops the wedding and it is postponed so mukta can buy some tym to collect evidence,  show yuvi n mukta teaming up for this .this way  track will be still on mishu but meethi on safer side.

@abila-
i know dear , it's gud that they showed srj's pic, but unlike tej entry there are no article for his rentry.
he may come after months , but want his entry immediately.

i don't want mai /tej to bail  out , it should be mukta only. so he can realise that people who claim to ,love him are not giving him love but spoiled his life. he will not support tej , as he realised he never helped him during court case.

if you are thinking that meethi will have fate like iccha to marry vishnu and than his gud bro , possible. but  vansh was not criminal even if he was negative and had soft corner for her. if they show aman as his bro than mushu makes sense, otherwise be ready foe sauvbhagayavati track/bride swap. wid meethi/mukta.

@shaihameera even me fear bride swap ... but who is arjun now? 
do u like arjun rawate from arjun?Wink

we were confused wid his real name - whether it is mihir/vishnu
finally were told by cvs that his name is akash. LOL

don't mukta to marry him whether he is arjun/ krishna/ duryodhan.

want her for yuvi only. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafansaurabhrocksgeetika22

SaurabhKiRadha
SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
@ nish - agree don't want anyone between yukta!

@ sahera- articles are more towards bride swap . and it is specialty of ut.
[ they want to show that it runs in gene of thakur family, and mukta is so desperate to marry that she just want a bahana to marry  in the name of sacrifice. does not matter whether he is some criminal!]

saurabhrocks

geetika22 IF-Dazzler
geetika22
geetika22

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

@ monica, geet, sneha - will be great if rathore's enrty is timed to save girls rather than late entry where he will be just shown getting furious that why he was not informed anything firs?LOL

@ sam ya i feel this were will be lot of mess and confusion due to tej's plan and vishnu's plan , till endviewerswill be confusedwhethermarriage will happen or not? n if happens who is the bakri? though articles hinting to mukta ,possibilityof meethi is gettingtrappedcan't be ruled out.

@behappyever i forgot ur old user name so fast , plz tell me ur real name to call u.
yes dear even i wan yuvi's return badly

@shriya- can u imagine criminal like vishnu to be groom of this girls? i mean if u analyse his character he his cold blooded criminal worse than tej! i know vishnu's track will not be over so fast , kamaya's entry is left- which willcreatesum twist can't predict now!

but instead of marriage , can't they show sumthing happens which to stops the wedding and it is postponed so mukta can buy some tym to collect evidence, show yuvi n mukta teaming up for this .this way track will be still on mishu but meethi on safer side.

@abila-
i know dear , it's gud that they showed srj's pic, but unlike tej entry there are no article for his rentry.
he may come after months , but want his entry immediately.

i don't want mai /tej to bail out , it should be mukta only. so he can realise that people who claim to ,love him are not giving him love but spoiled his life. he will not support tej , as he realised he never helped him duringcourt case.

if you are thinking that meethi will have fate like iccha to marry vishnu and than his gud bro , possible. but vansh was not criminal even if he was negative and had soft corner for her. if they show aman as his bro than mushu makes sense, otherwise be ready foe sauvbhagayavati track/bride swap. wid meethi/mukta.

@shaihameera even me fear brideswap ... but who is arjun now?
do u like arjun rawate from arjun?Wink

we were confused wid his real name - whether it is mihir/vishnu
finally were told by cvs that his name is akash.LOL

don't mukta to marry himwhether he is arjun/ krishna/ duryodhan.

want her for yuvi only.

Wel done shradha... Wel d gud news is gaurav sir hs strtd shootng fr ut

rasyafanSaurabhKiRadha

SaurabhKiRadha
SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
@ geet - yup rpr entry means nothing wrong will happen to the daughters.

@ behappyforever  - yup i remembered - navetha

saurabhrocksgeetika22

Go to top