Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Scarlet... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: princessofkesar

guys as you have seen.tej is planing something  against taps as she is busy in wedding preparation

he had said that to harm her , he will always target mukta😡

so what can happen due  2 it?

we r just hoping that mukta meets yuvi in satara and they team up against vishnu , but even if this has to happen it will not happen so early😭

what can happen in coming week?

1 mukta will be late while coming from satara, tej will try to kidnap her via  help of goons but vishnu will save her just to gain total confidence of everyone and mukta is left alone wid out support.

1b- if they show above track , than there is gud plot for yukta to happen.

2 vishnu  may team up wid tej

3 or when mukta is about to expose vishnu , tej will kidnap her and mishu will happen.

4 vishnu will kidnap her but everyone will doubt tej 

5 b4 mukta meets  real vishnu , mr akash will kill him.

6 bride swap😡

wat u think guys .. wat will happen?

gud prediction...watevr but no bride swap...v don't wnt mushu
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
i agree with abila.this time less chaces of bride swap.its a risk.trps will fall.last time i remember everybody was cursing cvs for bride swap.lol. mishnu mrg can be happen.yuvi will not help mukta mai ke hote hoye.mukta will be fail to expose akash.we dont know about tej's plan but he can harm mukta so mukta will not reach at the right time or something related to it.its my thinking.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ monica, geet, sneha - will be great if rathore's enrty is timed to save girls rather than late entry where he will be just shown getting furious that why he was not informed anything firs?😆

@ sam ya i feel this were will be lot of mess and confusion due to tej's  plan and vishnu's plan , till end viewers will be confused whether marriage will happen or not? n if happens who is the bakri? though articles hinting to mukta , possibility of meethi is getting trapped can't be ruled out.

@behappyever i forgot ur old user name so fast , plz tell me ur real name to call u.
yes dear even i wan yuvi's return badly

@shriya- can u imagine criminal like vishnu to be groom of this girls? i mean if u analyse his character he his cold blooded criminal worse than tej! i know vishnu's track will not be over so fast , kamaya's entry is left- which will create sum twist can't predict now!

but instead of marriage , can't they show sumthing happens  which to stops the wedding and it is postponed so mukta can buy some tym to collect evidence,  show yuvi n mukta teaming up for this .this way  track will be still on mishu but meethi on safer side.

@abila-
i know dear , it's gud that they showed srj's pic, but unlike tej entry there are no article for his rentry.
he may come after months , but want his entry immediately.

i don't want mai /tej to bail  out , it should be mukta only. so he can realise that people who claim to ,love him are not giving him love but spoiled his life. he will not support tej , as he realised he never helped him during court case.

if you are thinking that meethi will have fate like iccha to marry vishnu and than his gud bro , possible. but  vansh was not criminal even if he was negative and had soft corner for her. if they show aman as his bro than mushu makes sense, otherwise be ready foe sauvbhagayavati track/bride swap. wid meethi/mukta.

@shaihameera even me fear bride swap ... but who is arjun now? 
do u like arjun rawate from arjun?😉

we were confused wid his real name - whether it is mihir/vishnu
finally were told by cvs that his name is akash. 😆

don't mukta to marry him whether he is arjun/ krishna/ duryodhan.

want her for yuvi only. 

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
@ nish - agree don't want anyone between yukta!

@ sahera- articles are more towards bride swap . and it is specialty of ut.
[ they want to show that it runs in gene of thakur family, and mukta is so desperate to marry that she just want a bahana to marry  in the name of sacrifice. does not matter whether he is some criminal!]

geetika22 thumbnail

@ monica, geet, sneha - will be great if rathore's enrty is timed to save girls rather than late entry where he will be just shown getting furious that why he was not informed anything firs?😆

@ sam ya i feel this were will be lot of mess and confusion due to tej's plan and vishnu's plan , till endviewerswill be confusedwhethermarriage will happen or not? n if happens who is the bakri? though articles hinting to mukta ,possibilityof meethi is gettingtrappedcan't be ruled out.

@behappyever i forgot ur old user name so fast , plz tell me ur real name to call u.
yes dear even i wan yuvi's return badly

@shriya- can u imagine criminal like vishnu to be groom of this girls? i mean if u analyse his character he his cold blooded criminal worse than tej! i know vishnu's track will not be over so fast , kamaya's entry is left- which willcreatesum twist can't predict now!

but instead of marriage , can't they show sumthing happens which to stops the wedding and it is postponed so mukta can buy some tym to collect evidence, show yuvi n mukta teaming up for this .this way track will be still on mishu but meethi on safer side.

@abila-
i know dear , it's gud that they showed srj's pic, but unlike tej entry there are no article for his rentry.
he may come after months , but want his entry immediately.

i don't want mai /tej to bail out , it should be mukta only. so he can realise that people who claim to ,love him are not giving him love but spoiled his life. he will not support tej , as he realised he never helped him duringcourt case.

if you are thinking that meethi will have fate like iccha to marry vishnu and than his gud bro , possible. but vansh was not criminal even if he was negative and had soft corner for her. if they show aman as his bro than mushu makes sense, otherwise be ready foe sauvbhagayavati track/bride swap. wid meethi/mukta.

@shaihameera even me fear brideswap ... but who is arjun now?
do u like arjun rawate from arjun?😉

we were confused wid his real name - whether it is mihir/vishnu
finally were told by cvs that his name is akash.😆

don't mukta to marry himwhether he is arjun/ krishna/ duryodhan.

want her for yuvi only.

Wel done shradha... Wel d gud news is gaurav sir hs strtd shootng fr ut
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
@ geet - yup rpr entry means nothing wrong will happen to the daughters.

@ behappyforever  - yup i remembered - navetha
geetika22 thumbnail

@ geet - yup rpr entry means nothing wrong will happen to the daughters.

@ behappyforever - yup i remembered - navetha

Yup dear rpr is realy protctve fr hs lovd one's he wil nvr let anythng wrng hpn wid muku nd tapu..
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetika22

Hmm wnt rathore back... </font>

everyone is crazy about Rasya and want them to reunite 😆😆
esp crazyyy for MR Rathor ❤️😉

he's missed so much😲 amazing how badly people want him back and are looking forward to his dashing sizzling entry 😆 aaah ❤️
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
though rathore is coming back , im still not relived as kamya is going to enter, hate to see scenes of mukta with vishnu.
she was so scared that day!
what do u think if  marriage does not happen , than what will kamya do?

somebody had said  rathore-iccha wedding  will happen quoting news channel which can't happen  now , don't tell me now to save meethi rathore will marry kamya🤣

rasaya fans will not spare meethi than😆
Edited by sami44 - 11 years ago
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami44

though rathore is coming back , im still not relived as kamya is going to enter, hate to see scenes of mukta with vishnu.

she was so scared that day!
what do u think if  marriage does not happen , than what will kamya do?

somebody had said  rathore-iccha wedding  will happen quoting news channel which can't happen  now , don't tell me now to save meethi rathore will marry kamya🤣

rasaya fans will not spare meethi than😆

😲 not funny at all 😡
not just Rasya Fans but Ichchha fans also cannot  digest this disgusting thought
Yuck Ichha and Rathor yuck 🤢
this is incest 👎🏼

but cvs are disgusting enough to think of it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Edited by rasyafan - 11 years ago