ktlk --just a fiction ..isnt it? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with you Deepaji.

personal things should never be discussed by 3rd person in the FB ,forum or any where for that matter.
should be condemned.
I second you on this Deepaji.

Whoever has posted this message to KPji's wall & whatever reason that member may have had for posting Dr.Ma'am's personal details there, the member shouldn't have done it in the first place. FB has so-called privacy policies which sometimes work really nasty way. It's a serious mistake by the post-maker who should have thought of Dr. Ma'am & her family's privacy at least once... God knows how many ppl would have come to know about Dr. Ma'am till now but to prevent it from reaching more public who arent concerned with this at all, the post should immediately be deleted from wall. Hope it is removed from there by now.

Perfect reply!! I agree to every word of it. Most importantly, PM option is always there to communicate with any person. Why was this post made public is beyond any logic.
I only hope no one from the family reads THIS post either...

and i dont know who did it on the FB page, but please..just remove it...please..
That's really nt in good taste... Talking openly abt person pvt life in public domain.. I feel this also applies to IF members nt just FB users on kp ji page.. I hv read few times here ppl bring too much personal related persons secrets, or any drastic things that happened to those persons out in open here.. It's really nt good.. That's why i always stay away frm commenting on such things... Edited by ithasme - 11 years ago
I second you Deepa.
Don't know how people can become so insensitive & the height is comparing real life to reel.I don't think this person knows about the meaning of the word 'Respect'!
After reading this i am just SHOCKED, how can any one so immoral.

Deepa, its shocking. I agree with you.
i think that the person should remove their post from the wall asap. What will the family think of us if it happens to see it? No offense to anyone please. Fb is a much bigger / wider public domain. IF is a limited space just my opinion.

Totally Shocked...Just dont know what to write...
i second u Deepa ji!!!!
really shocked...
it was very nice of Dr Rajeev to have cum and do this for us to ease our anxiety...It should be Respected and not Publicised...