Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I really dont understand why ppl are taking the show so seriously...we love the show ..we watch it 4 times a week ..spend hours and hours discussing it ... alright ... but at the end of the day ,its just a show where the story can be modified to suit the circumstances which range from the traffic to actor's whims and fancies...
i cant imagine ppl who are so much (in love?) ...with the show that they cant differentiate between fiction and reality .. and equate whats happening on the show with what's happening in real life.If they cant ..its alright with me ...

however ,

I cant imagine someone trying to use a member's real life tragedy to get some publicity on the wall...

this message appeared on the wall ...sometime back ...and probably disappeared after a member replied ...

?Kamlesh Pandeyji...I am here not to write about your show, Sir...at least not in a direct sense...this is about a wonderful friend ******, who I met on the KTLK forum...Indu had in fact made a post on this page a couple of days ago asking for people to pray for her...we have just had word from her husband that she is terminally ill and the prognosis is not favourable,,.she has not been given more than three months to live...As a writer, you may have scripted a miraculous cure for Baba but not am not sure what the Divine writer has scripted for her...we can always hope and pray for a miracle...anyway, just wanted to share with you that she and her husband ******* are your real life Nidhi and Ashutosh. He was her tutor in medical college and more than a decade older than her. Yet, they fell in love, have had a wonderful marriage for close to two decades and share two beautiful teenaged daughters. She has often told us about how much the show mirrors her life. it is tragic that right when the show is having a tumour track, she should be going through something similar..Sir, you may find it amusing even to know that this obstetrician wanted to handle Nidhi's pregnancy...such is her love for your show and your characters...now, when her husband has informed us that the focus is on keeping her happy for whatever time she has left, i have a request to make of you...currently she is on ventilator support...but hopefully, she will come out of this soon...at a feasible time, could you and your actors take the effort to go meet her...she would be thrilled to meet all of you...she is rather fond of Sharad Kelkar in fact...I make this request on this open page since I have no other means to contact you...please do make the effort, Sir...am sure it will bring a smile to ******'s face, despite all the pain and suffering that she is currently going through!

reply ..
you know what Ms  ... this is it ..I tried not to say it ..but I have to... coz you are trying to use someone's pain to get some attention.First thing ,the husband of this member just updated us coz he knows what IF means to his wife... he thinks we have a right to know and thats mighty nice of him.. I have seen many cancer survivors in my family and I dont see any reason why what oncologist has said has to be actually true ..there are chances that she might not make it ,but there are chances that she will.Secondly,she is fond of the characters and not the actors .I know that very well coz I know her POV on the show ...and I can tell you this ,she already has seen Mr actor...and thirdly,you could indeed send Mr Pandey a pm about this ,if you really really cared about this member and Mr Pandey ... coz there are chances that Mr Pandey and his team may not be able to make time to meet this member...or may be this member wont be able to meet them...or want to .So you could have sent Mr Pandey a pm without embaressing both the concerned parties...but you just look for attention .and lastly ,you cannot write abt someone's personal life and use their names without their express permission ..Attention seeker ..thats what what you are .You have threatned to leave this page and our IF so so so many times ..only to come back.I know you are gonna assert your rights to post whatever you want ,but all I wanna say is ...I know..coz I have read it like hundreds of times ..here,in pms and on our IF ! The only reason Iam writing what Iam is coz I cant stand and watch while you use her pain...

to some ppl here ,this gesture of the post maker there may seem very sweet,i think its mighty disgusting..especially when there are personal details like this member's name ,husband's name and medical details in the public domain,without the family's knowledge ..let alone permission.

PS- I deleted the member's name.. but it was there in the original message by the postmaker there on the wall..

Edited by jayanti_dj - 26 January 2013 at 4:05pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjaarti1303moushuShobha4496sharma.shivanianjalininandiniboseheydoc27SSA777vidyasabdehilarious44saibanuSG200LuvRanJiRoza_DUkoyelbasuAazeen02aru29wavesLibrarajanigandha26Mithalee02sonyjknumlee_AshninidhirohanparmarASuvika.mudraswathiSwastikAshNiaardhanrrdsuttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ktlk --just a fiction ..isnt it?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rrdsu

IF-Sizzlerz

rrdsu

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I completely  agree with your reply..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUaru29aardhanparmarAnidhirohanjayanti_djttrocks

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Deepa. Even if this is a public forum it is much smaller and each of us have interacted with each other both publicly and through pm. Over the past several months we have all even developed some very close friendships. If Doc' s family have shared such intensely private and painful information with us, it is simply because they love her and respect her association with us. So we should be very careful about sharing this on a much larger platform.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashvinimksharma.shivaniSG200Roza_DUaru29sonyjknumnidhirohanSuvika.parmarArrdsujayanti_dj

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I  agree with you deepaji.This is not public issue but a very personal and sensitive issue.The life of a persons cannot be a movie for others.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniRoza_DUaru29jayanti_djSuvika.aardhanrrdsunidhirohanttrocks

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Deppa, I agree with you.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUaru29jayanti_djSuvika.rrdsuaardhannidhirohanttrocks

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
when i read this, I was shocked. Such an intensely personal matter to the family has been broadcast on a FB page!! My only hope is that none of the family comes to know of this. They shared the information because they trust us and hope that our prayers and wishes and thoughts would bring about a miracle. I hope whoever has posted that message has had time to rethink and regret. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

neelimapn4sharma.shivanikaks0211Roza_DUaru29sonyjknumMithalee02nidhirohanparmarAjayanti_djrrdsuaardhanttrocks

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Deepa.
I wish people would take the word 'RESPECT' seriously.
Let's respect the family and be there for them without intruding on their privacy and publicizing their grief.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivaniashvinimkRoza_DUaru29jayanti_djSuvika.aardhanrrdsuparmarAnidhirohanttrocks

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Deepa...
Its shocking & shameful act ...
lets only pray for her & respect her privacy.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29jayanti_djaardhanrrdsuSuvika.nidhirohanttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top