Senoritaaa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what is this yar?some people said Qubool hai is doing copy of IPkknD ab aap hi batao kis angle se lagta hai qh and ipkknd same?i hate such peoples

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I used to watch that show and geet, but I find all 3 diff the leading girls and men. Plus the plot and the way the characters personality's are shown I could write down most points but can't be bothered at this stage would take me a while 😆
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love all the shows ...
They are different in their own way !!!
bubbles_rogue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
never watched all those other shows..could not be bothered as QH is the best..❤️
sandyvrits thumbnail

the kind of  interactions between the male and female leads in both these shows are kinda similar...can't deny it 😛
Sanju_ARain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
All 3 shows of 4lions are different.. I can't see any similarity between them.. 
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
I know what you mean, I used to watch IPKKND but I've never seem to compare Arnav to Asad and Zoya to Khushi,

The whole characteriztion is so different between the leads.

Arnav was wasnt religious but Asad is
Khushi was Indian like proper whereas Zoya is shown to be very modern.

One thing is common between them all is that they are all brilliant actors!Edited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 11 years ago
arnjal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ACTUALLY..i also thought the same thing...UNTILLL..i did some research and realised that all 3 shows...ie.. GEET, IPKKND and QUBOOL HAI were produced under the same production houses with same directores and creative team 😆
and then i was like...OOOHHH ..that is why the stories are soo similar! and thats exactly why i oove all 3 shows the most! <3
zpreme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Qubool Hai is in no way similar to IPKKND. 
numi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If you are watching a show with that  mindset u ll see many similarities..irrespective of whether its there or not. What I find funny and quite annoying with these kind of  comparison is that many common scenario/scene which has already been shown in dozen of other films and shows apparently belongs to a 'certain show' originally.