Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ETERNAL IPKKND- With Edited PICS *27/01/2013* - Page 5

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
These are my favourite of your present makes, Achu. I loved the first one because of how you blended different layers to give the FEEL of Love that you intended. Its so hard to believe that they are actually different pictures. It feels like its one. 
I love the Anjali not only becoz of its quote but because of the way you captured Anjali's beauty with the shades and effects. Amazing really. Her eyes and her smile...you really gave more highlight to them when you did that little magic of yours.
Though the character of Sheethal is so hard to digest, the beauty of the woman in the golden effect is undeniable. There is a sadness, yet, a certain softness to the picture on the whole. Weird, right? But yeah, I kind of felt it. Don't know why. Its that golden thing you did on it.
And then that pic with Sanaya in it. Of all the pics of Sanaya I've seen, there is something special about this one. I so felt like drinking coffee myself, my legs tucked under me, as I sat on an armchair by the window to read a book...

This content was originally posted by: arshy4ever

Love you for your creations, Achu. And you alredy know that dear. That you are PERFECT in bringing life to colour and still images.

Thank you for creating these and having the heart to share this with us.

And about the FF:     DON'T. Please dear, you are trying for a great future and with great dreams in your life, I really cannot see you waste your time to read and comment on my FF. If you want you can read it dear. But please dear, do not make time to comment. Just "like" and I will know you loved it. All the best for your BIG dreams, I don't know if you will have to go to TamilNadu one day but if you do, I know you will be happy. My prayers and best wishes are always with you, my Achu kutta!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshy4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _RheeluvsBarun_

I loved it Achu!!!! :-D
Haye! The Arshi Edits are just superbly-fantastically-amazingly awesome! :-D
P.S Next time can you please make some more edits on Barun? Pretty Please!😳

Definitely dear...😳
arshy4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aquiline

These are my favourite of your present makes, Achu. I loved the first one because of how you blended different layers to give the FEEL of Love that you intended. Its so hard to believe that they are actually different pictures. It feels like its one. 
I love the Anjali not only becoz of its quote but because of the way you captured Anjali's beauty with the shades and effects. Amazing really. Her eyes and her smile...you really gave more highlight to them when you did that little magic of yours.
Though the character of Sheethal is so hard to digest, the beauty of the woman in the golden effect is undeniable. There is a sadness, yet, a certain softness to the picture on the whole. Weird, right? But yeah, I kind of felt it. Don't know why. Its that golden thing you did on it.
And then that pic with Sanaya in it. Of all the pics of Sanaya I've seen, there is something special about this one. I so felt like drinking coffee myself, my legs tucked under me, as I sat on an armchair by the window to read a book...

Love you for your creations, Achu. And you alredy know that dear. That you are PERFECT in bringing life to colour and still images.

Thank you for creating these and having the heart to share this with us.

And about the FF:     DON'T. Please dear, you are trying for a great future and with great dreams in your life, I really cannot see you waste your time to read and comment on my FF. If you want you can read it dear. But please dear, do not make time to comment. Just "like" and I will know you loved it. All the best for your BIG dreams, I don't know if you will have to go to TamilNadu one day but if you do, I know you will be happy. My prayers and best wishes are always with you, my Achu kutta!

Your Comment wet my cheek...  It really means a lot... I don't have enough words to thank you Linny... I just want to HUG you tight ... I LOVE you Linny...Love you lots...

About the FF: It's a big problem... Actually I used to make notes on the works I have read from my childhood itself... I love to do so... That's why I always come up with lengthy comments... But my tight schedule doesn't allow me to be regular on IF now a days... I know I don't need to tell all these to you since you are always ready to be with me anyway... πŸ˜³... Honestly say There are two writers here on IF whose stories are capable of make my mind upside down... One of them is you Linny... All the events you write not take place on a web page but in my heart... I'm not gonna make any promises to you Linny,but I'll try my best to be a true reader of your EPIC FF...

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I...
do u remember me?

arshy4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shimmer_Vani

I...

do u remember me?

πŸ€” kind of...πŸ˜†   πŸ€£
Edited by arshy4ever - 11 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: arshy4ever

πŸ€” kind of...πŸ˜†   πŸ€£

😭
Name- Vani
U named me- Ur crazy half
written FFs like- Best friend and british raizada
past time- Laughing and annoying u wid begging u to make things for me πŸ˜†

xxxπŸ˜†
arshy4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shimmer_Vani

😭

Name- Vani
U named me- Ur crazy half
written FFs like- Best friend and british raizada
past time- Laughing and annoying u wid begging u to make things for me πŸ˜†

xxxπŸ˜†

Really... ??? You really had the nerve to reply me like this...???😑 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No wonder I named you my crazy half...πŸ˜ƒ
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
IT'S BEAUTIFUL EDIT'S OF OUR ARSHI !!!!!!!! LOVED IT !!!!! GREAT WORK N THANX FOR PM SWEETIEπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
arshy4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chitrarocking

IT'S BEAUTIFUL EDIT'S OF OUR ARSHI !!!!!!!! LOVED IT !!!!! GREAT WORK N THANX FOR PM SWEETIEπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Thank you so much dear...πŸ€—
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

loved it Achu... you are the BEST when it comes to editing..πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ