Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ETERNAL IPKKND- With Edited PICS *27/01/2013*

arshy4ever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
             *WE SPEAK THROUGH COLOURS*

Hi guys😊... Hope you all remember meπŸ˜†... I'm having a tough timeπŸ˜•... I can't be regular on Forum these days... Trust me dearies, I'm trying my best...

About this Post and Edits: To compensate for not being able to update the WEEKEND SPECIAL Thread, I made these edits...The pics I used for editing is from Forum Picture Gallery.. I give that credit to Ragz.   N    Vidya_luv_SaRun
And I personally thank you both for uploading those wonderful  pics which helped me to make these edits...😳...

I dedicate this to all my favourite writers on the Forum who are patiently waited for me for  last three weeks...😳... I promised you all that I 'll cover up all the chapter I missed within this week...Yup..I'm working on it...πŸ˜ƒ

So How was it guys...???  Hope you liked it... Expect your Likes N Comments...

BuDDY Me For My ARSHI EDITs...😳

ACHUπŸ˜›

[PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORKS TO OTHER SITES.THIS IS STRICTLY MEANT FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.]
Edited by arshy4ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
these are really beautifully done. I like the ones on Barun, Sanaya and Sana a lot. And I like the title of your post. Our relationship with IPKKND and its Love story is truly eternal. The first one is the BEST edit . I can never get enough of Arnav and Khushi being in each others' arms.
We missed you and great to have you back. hope all is ok? thanks for the beautiful post and for the pm. 

ALL SOBTIANS HAVE A BARUNDERFUL DAY !!!!!!! 
spuARHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its beautifull! I love it! The title is so apt.. Ipk is eternal! Loved it.. :) :) thank yo for the pm:) :) i am going to sleep now with a smile on my face! Edited by spuARHI - 11 years ago
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
am thinking to ask you for making all banners for me,but am resisting coz i want to do it for myself. LOL.

awesome as ever didi. keep up wid d gud wrk. 😊
arshy4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vandana1965

these are really beautifully done. I like the ones on Barun, Sanaya and Sana a lot. And I like the title of your post. Our relationship with IPKKND and its Love story is truly eternal. The first one is the BEST edit . I can never get enough of Arnav and Khushi being in each others' arms.

We missed you and great to have you back. hope all is ok? thanks for the beautiful post and for the pm. 

ALL SOBTIANS HAVE A BARUNDERFUL DAY !!!!!!! 

Thank you Sooo much Di for this lovely N Wonderful comment ... 

All Is Well Now...πŸ˜ƒ... But I have so many pending works and commitments Di... I have to finish it ASAP...Hope I can be regular within a week...
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
awesome..
deepali's one is so so beautiful and ofcourse sanaya's one( im gonna use that next week) ..

even sheetal's one is good.. :)

lovely works..
arshy4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spuARHI

Its beautifull! I love it! The title is so apt.. Ipk is eternal! Loved it.. :) :) thank yo for the pm:) :) i am going to sleep now with a smile on my face!

My Dear S , Have an ARSHI filled Sleep...πŸ˜‰
arshy4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trivedishraddha

am thinking to ask you for making all banners for me,but am resisting coz i want to do it for myself. LOL.

awesome as ever didi. keep up wid d gud wrk. 😊

Thanks dear...πŸ˜ƒ... You have a good taste... I'm sure that you 'll rock...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Edited by arshy4ever - 11 years ago
number1serial thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey i just wanted to ask if its all ryt if i post these pics on sanaya, daljeet and payal's profile when i comment there ??
bczz these pics r awesomeπŸ˜›
arshy4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: godhuli_4_Sarun

awesome..
deepali's one is so so beautiful and ofcourse sanaya's one( im gonna use that next week) ..

even sheetal's one is good.. :)

lovely works..

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ... 

I did remember you while editing Deepali's pic...