Amrit Manthan

How can someone be so evil

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sheels

Sheels

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I really enjoy watching the show, can't really believe someone can be as evil as the character played by Amrit.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How can someone be so evil" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaso49311

jaso49311

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheels

I really enjoy watching the show, can't really believe someone can be as evil as the character played by Amrit.

I'm ver glad you like this show!!! Star Big smile Yes although she is very evil, thats what makes her the best. Although Ankita [ Nimrit ] is the main character, the main villan has to be Amrit. She is very evil, but she plays her character so well that it makes you admire her, she is the best villan I have every watched. I hope you agree you agree she plays her character pretty good!! But yes she is evil, jealousy has taken over her heart, her heart is as cold as snow. WinkWinkWink 

Sheels

Sheels

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Both Ankita and Adaa are not only beautiful but  brilliant actresses, they play their roles perfectly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

un786

IamAditya

IamAditya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Yes Adaa is very beautiful like an Angel...She is so versitile to play a positive or negative character.. Or to do a T.V Advertise..

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Adaa is perfect to play Amrit..

From positive though with some princess Ego in beginning..turning grey shade out of  jealousy for Nimrit to completely negative now out of hatred for Nimrit...

A character we love to hate which means Adaa doing brilliant in her character as Amrit..

Sheels

Sheels

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Wahooo, can't wait for tonight's episode. Love you all at the Amrat Manthan studios, you are all doing a grand job.

By the way Agam Ji, when you are you going to take out your earrings, love you loads but not your earrings!!!

See you all in a couple of hours.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.