Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 41

Dewdrops.ShaKun

IF-Rockerz

Dewdrops.ShaKun

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hayye.. kya concept socha hai...
n banner is sooo goood...
love n lust sounds intresting lagta hai aapki fan following increase hone waali hai rapidly,.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetcherry95

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Swaron SS : Desirous Love (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetcherry95

IF-Dazzler

sweetcherry95

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Darkness all over with moon light peeping in the room, two souls can be seen in the corner ,kissing widely, the boy was kissing widely whilst girl was trying to respond but she was unable to do so. Swayam" god damn why r you not respondig ??? " she did not replied. Swayam once again resumed kissing with more force this time.sharon tried hard to respond but due to wide force  from his side she is not able to respond. Swayam bit her lower lips and blood ozed out of it , swayam licked it, it was sweeter than honey

He left his lips and bend forward and widely sucked her on her neck and bit her with force leaving his teeth mark on it.sharon tried pushing him and atlast succeeded in it and ran away . swayam bang his hand on the wall and said to himself " F**k man she ran away I so wanted her for myself , she will be mine before this month ends, I will mark her as mine by hook or by crook"

Later at night

He was roaming in the house, sharon was staying with him as both of their parents were out of town , he accidently entered in the kitchen and found her standing their facing her back, she was drinking water , she was wearning pink tank top hugging her body, it seduced him to the core and walked upto her and nuzzled on her neck and huskily asked her"  why you left before, don't you like my touch on your soft skin " massaging her bare arms. Sharon neither show any expressions nor did she replied

He turned her around and softly placed his lips on her , he slowly begin to move his lips against her soft ones,but still she didn't reciprocate " what happen why r you not responding now??...i m being slow now you have to reciprocate" swayam again bend towards her but this time she kept bending down , now she was half lying on kitchen slab with her both the hands pinned by swayam on the both sides. Swayam begin kissing her and sharon too responded as she did have any other choice . swayam now moved to her neck , to get access to her cleavage he tored her top " please swayam leave me don't do this plzzz" she requested holding his hands  with lifeless eyes . swayam placed few soft and wet kisses on her cleavage and left from there.

Sharon ran to her room immediately , she was panting heavly she looked at herself in the mirror her top was torn apart and her inners can be seen, sharon hurriedly went into the washroom, changed into her night dress . She was looking hot and sexy in her teddy bear wala night dress. She sat on the bed , working on her laptop, she forgot to lock her room. Swayam got into her room because of the vancy given by her , he laid on the couch and enacted as if working on his laptop . sharon tried to tolerate him for sometime and atlast ask her " tum yahan kya kar rahe ho ?? , don't you have your own room " " room toh hai par yeh itna bara ghar bhi mera hai toh main jahan chahun wahan jaa sakta hun " he said and walked upto her. Sharon didn't  paid heed to him and continued working on her laptop suddenly she felt hot air fanning her shoulder and felt his hand on her shirts first button " swayam cant you go back to your room and sleep " she said to which he replied huskyly " how can I sleep in my room when such a beautiful lady is in my house that to all alone ". He placed few wet kisses on her throat, sharon tired to control her moans " swayam plzz I need to complete my work " she said swayam left her at a stance. He kept teasing her either by placing soft kisses on her hairs or by massaging her arms, feet.swayam inserted his fingers wrapped them around her waist,she could feel the warmth. Sharon inclined on his chest setting her head on his shoulder, swayam quickly peck her lips, they remained in same position. Few minutes later she felt her palms on her thighs travelling to her private part , sharon hit his hand hard " I m sleepy now I need to sleep , I think you should leave now " . he pecked on her herlips, kissed her jawline sensually and placed feather soft kisses on her throat and he left the room

precap : sh " its just one night stand for you,i am ready to surrender"

next update after 35+ likes and on page 15

~aruba~

Edited by sweetcherry95 - 28 January 2013 at 10:36am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995Renuka_tirthaniheygirlAsh.Swarontanharockksamipatel2Mahirahreet_26venusrockzraveena2807harshana1Molly.Swarondashinggirlmaliha_khanDeepu_krAfshan9AninditaSwaRonkm29Princess_anny_Deepika_megsyd3fan4evaNehal92Twinkle_d3-Chaitra-Anomic_lonerzona_maliksakshibshahAnindita91MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaabhilasha_dream--Rumeli--VruShan_SwaRonPooja-Jdmeghasweetydiyafrien..euphoria..HPHolic-3--Rose--HR-DMG4lifeSanskritiSsadafarshaswaron9113ABBY92Suku_SwaRoncrazyskyLassi_TanHaSuni1986DanCing_DiVa_SKAnu_TanHaJoshua_TANHA

DanCing_DiVa_SK

IF-Sizzlerz

DanCing_DiVa_SK

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
RES
UNRES

Yippeee m the first one to comment...yayyy anyway coming to the update it was awesome re you have written it beautifully but m a bit confused about their relation and the precap made me more confuse...So m really excited to read the next part it seems interesting so update jaldi se...luv u Heart

PS - Bigaad gayi hai tu hai nah?LOL

Edited by sweetsimi123 - 28 January 2013 at 10:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetcherry95blush.

megsy

Goldie

megsy

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
res
unres...

i have 2 things to say!

1: you've written it damn well.
2: i really need to read the next chapter asap (luckily ill read it right away) cuz this has left me in a very confused place...kya hai kaun hai kyu hai kaise hai...though swayam looks like a grey charecter as of now, i still loved the hotness in chapter!

Edited by megsy - 07 February 2013 at 9:36am

sweetcherry95

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
RESTongue

unres...

Ooops...too too hot to handle..

jerk swayam...

he is only after one thing..

want to know sharon's POV

cant wait to read furtherTongue

Edited by deep_Tanha - 31 January 2013 at 1:43am

Nehal92

Goldie

Nehal92

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
This is a different start to the story..looking forward how the story will unfold :) 

update soon :)

sweetcherry95

SanskritiS

IF-Rockerz

SanskritiS

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
awesome start Smile

Lassi_TanHa

IF-Sizzlerz

Lassi_TanHa

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
a different n interestg start... waitg to c wat is d relationship dey share..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top