Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Hopefully next week

Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys I think  between SK's  hand injury out side and Ashu's behavior because of Baba's illness in the show it was very depressing ad boring past two weeks. I am rally hoping next week the show will be interesting at-least if not fun. Miss SK"s smile looks lie he is i pain from last two weeks episodes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Yes SK has been in a lot of discomfort 

Hopefully his bandage is either off or will come off and then track also improves. Not looking forward for another melancholy track
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, It seems a lot of changes had to be made in the story-line due to SK's injury. And, SK amidst all discomfort has been shooting for the show is really commendable on his part.

Once his bandage is off, the track will move forward to BB's operation. Till then we will have to wait. 
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes he tweeted that he will get to know tomorrow if the bandage can be removed. Hope it is done...It will not only be good for him personally as he is having a lot of discomfort beacuse of it ...but it will be good for the show too...and for us to see him fit and fine again...
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hoping for an interesting storyline coming week.
ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Surely genger what you said 100%correct i was really negative on the upcoming track but after reading Rajini's post i really change and hope for a positive track

Really miss our Ashni Romance

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
let's! hope for the best.. genger.. sk rocks!!