Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shinell

shinell

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CId Chote Heros Promo" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
oh ok so its like CID special burue nothing connected to CID except ACP will sometime will make special apperance sometimes so basically we need another forum chote heros

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soni.

oh ok so its like CID special burue nothing connected to CID except ACP will sometime will make special apperance sometimes so basically we need another forum chote heros

Why another forum Confused I don't think CID special bureau had another forum.. Both CID and CID special bureau were a part of the same forum

_Mayonnaise_

_Mayonnaise_

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hey want to see this!!!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
CID chote heros... Looks like kids special CID which aired a few months back. where the kids help the team solve the case... But... now why only Daya and ACP uncle... why not Abhijeet uncle??? Confused

Looks like this is something forced onto Daya and ACP sir by Sony Angry God help them...  I hope they better keep only 1 or 2 scenes of Daya sir and ACP sir... and that too in initial case.. I don't want Daya training kids how to break doors and ACP sir teaching how to turn his fingers Ouch It better be only kids.. so we and the CID team can happily concentrate on 3 CID cases Tongue I know.. I am selfishTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thunderzmano86

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
i see that abhijeet is givin a break..phew

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

CID chote heros... Looks like kids special CID which aired a few months back. where the kids help the team solve the case... But... now why only Daya and ACP uncle... why not Abhijeet uncle??? Confused

Looks like this is something forced onto Daya and ACP sir by Sony Angry God help them...  I hope they better keep only 1 or 2 scenes of Daya sir and ACP sir... and that too in initial case.. I don't want Daya training kids how to break doors and ACP sir teaching how to turn his fingers Ouch It better be only kids.. so we and the CID team can happily concentrate on 3 CID cases Tongue I know.. I am selfishTongue

There was a separate link for it, but yeah it was same forum.

I can't believe they don't have Abhijeet sir. I agree though...it better be only kids and not the CID team.

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
well that girl saying or not saying abhijeet uncle willnt determine if he will be there or not ofcorse

Post Reply New Post

Go to top