Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ayushman9

the only thing irritated me was how could ballu reload a rocket launcher so fast . 

yep...🤣
this is not only unrealistic...aftwer so heavy attack,RK cured completely
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dipali's smile irritated me and also Paddy's wierd screams.
SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What irritated me most about Saturday's episode was when Madhu was hanging by the rope and RK came to her rescue...despite RK being beaten up by several of Ballu's thuggish men, he appeared to have no injuries while holding on to his Biwi! How could someone be conscious after being beaten by a group of men?! It was too filmy for my taste!...Also, when RK grabbed Ballu by the neck, why did all the thugs grab RK but couldn't get him to let go of Ballu?! They looked like they were all doing the tango (dancing) with one another in that scene! Please CV's we need to see realistic stunts not amateur fighting! Could we also get a shirtless RK doing the stunts as well! ðŸ˜‰ Don't throw chappal's at me people, this is just my POV!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***

arpita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SiMi81

What irritated me most about Saturday's episode was when Madhu was hanging by the rope and RK came to her rescue...despite RK being beaten up by several of Ballu's thuggish men, he appeared to have no injuries while holding on to his Biwi! How could someone be conscious after being beaten by a group of men?! It was too filmy for my taste!...Also, when RK grabbed Ballu by the neck, why did all the thugs grab RK but couldn't get him to let go of Ballu?! They looked like they were all doing the tango (dancing) with one another in that scene! Please CV's we need to see realistic stunts not amateur fighting! Could we also get a shirtless RK doing the stunts as well! ðŸ˜‰ Don't throw chappal's at me people, this is just my POV!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***

That's right...i wanted to see some realistic fighting😕