Pavitra Rishta

Arjun Kirloskar The Real Hero.. New Post on pg-6 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 47

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Excellent Post Anum..ClapClapClap
Loved the title "Ekta's phenomenal creation-Arjun Kirlosker"
I am very grateful to Ekta for giving us Arjun Kirlosler...for choosing Rithvik Dhanjani to play the character of Arjun..
but also very sad that she is the one who is going to destroy her creation..
Rithvik has brought Arjun's character to life by his acting..
Rithvik potray feeling of arjun so well that for once we forget that this is just a show and "Arjun" is just a fictational character..
we are happy when he's happy,we'r sad when he's sad,we cry with him..this is the effect of Rithvik's acting...
Rithvik Dhanjani is indeed our King Of Expressions..
No one can ever play arjun this well but RD..!his acting is just phenomenal..his acting is what has kept me hooked to this crap show..
As ANUM said "Arjun's" character has made us fall in love with him over and over again..
for me as I said before I only watch the show for arjun..and he has suffered a lot..he deserves his share of happiness...nd his happiness lies in Purvi..so I want ArVi back..
want him to know that that the lady he loves the most is carrying their symbol of love in her womb..he should know this..
Plz do justice to Arjun's character..he has suffered enough for all the mistakes he have done..
Plz dont sideline Arjun's character..and dont waste Talent of our Rithvik!

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 27 January 2013 at 3:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_basketPancham101rithika2012Manoshonocrazygirl4RD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Kirloskar The Real Hero.. New Post on pg-6 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashlaika

IF-Rockerz

Ashlaika

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged

The Arjun I knew and loved and destroyed being reminded to me. Lovely post for Arjun Kirloskar.

Will comment more later!

Great job!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321Pancham101Manoshonocrazygirl4RDHuma-peachesnplumsprityy89ashfaque2012

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pancham101

Arjun is for Purvi n Purvi is for Arjun..no one can seperate them ever..we cannot see them apart from each other any more...
Anything else does not even make sense...especially since they were split up at the very peak of their relationship 

CVs its high time u reunite ArVi ..we dnt care whom purvi wants to give happiness..we want only Purvi for Arjun n only n only Arjun for Purvi..
Arjun has suffered enough in life ..for everyone else...it's his time now

n yes plzz dnt insult his love n his character by showing him the father of ovi's child..
coz it will only be called stupidity  n wil pass a wrong msg as plp can get things by making deals or doing any stupidity in the name of Love..
That would be truly stupid in the name of OBSESSION...even more stupid than the forced marriage...and saying that deals are ok to be made and can be forgotten and forgiven..Sheer stupidity

n lastly dnt waste RD's talent by sidelining him... Arjun Kirloskar is the real hero.he respected his friend ,his idol,his love n killed his happiness..just bcoz of his one wrong u cant show him getting this type of punishment  .No one can do what he has done to purvi..plzz no more tears n pain to him now..
One glance full of meaning from Arjun and we think it was a great episode...imagine if Arjun is around all the time ..20 minutes of Arjun. Wow!!! Yes, cannot see him in tears anymore. 

I Hope U Are Listening CVS..
The universe is talking to you..

@bold & underline: 20 minutes of Arjun will do wonders, particularly if we get a dose of his khadoos avatar! Gonna be glued to TV for that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pancham101ashfaque2012

crazygal_vpb

IF-Rockerz

crazygal_vpb

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged

well first of all beautiful post dear Saddo n Anum...

u have rightly said...Arjun is or should i say was Ekta's phenominal creation...

she brought in Arjun as the heartless,merciless n i-don't-care attitude business...

i agree cumpletly wd watevr u hv said abt Arjun being the one who has lost the most at present in PR...he lost his mom ,his love,the promise n wish to have a life wd his love,his happiness n in short his life...

ifone looks at the Arjun in the beginning n nw one can clearly see the compromise he has done with his life n himself of giving away his happiness for the sake of others...

CV's if at all they where to be seperated why unite them once at the first place...why make them so loving that we fans couldn't escape their magic...
it high time CV's get them back together...
whatever happens...even the CV's can't deny the fact there was a beautiful love story of ArVi which they destroyed themselves wuth their own hands...

We Want our Khadoos Arjun back...who is humble yet determined to fight for himself...

Edited by crazygal_vpb - 28 January 2013 at 11:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplumsashvikluverrrashfaque2012

crazygal_vpb

IF-Rockerz

crazygal_vpb

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged

sorry double post...

but anyways awsm post Saddo...

Edited by crazygal_vpb - 28 January 2013 at 11:32am

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
awesum posts girlss..thanks for showing ur love towards Arjun..

pn_92Pancham101Manoshonopeachesnplumsashfaque2012

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Unreserved my post on page 1.

Thanks once again for this thread!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Manoshonocrazygirl4RDashfaque2012

SassyMiley

IF-Dazzler

SassyMiley

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
arjun was such a awesome character.his attitude was just awesome and now all he is do is stand there without saying anything.his character is sidelined day by day'WE WANT OUR OLD ARJUN BACK 

pn_92Pancham101Manoshonocrazygirl4RDashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top