Pavitra Rishta

Arjun Kirloskar The Real Hero.. New Post on pg-6 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 47

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Arjun, a man with golden heart?

Yes'you saw it right, Arjun, surely a man with a golden heart! Now lets see some of the many phases Ekta has developed within the character Arjun.

The list of his phases is as long as an eye could see. From the moment he felt the true sense of Love, to the moment when he got deceived by his own love of his life.

Ekta's Arjun:

Arjun, an arrogant, hard shell, loveless person, who was hot as hell (Wink)and has brains to reigned over anything he could possibly do. Good one Ekta!

Then came the day when he met a girl, who changed him completely from an arrogant man, to the man with humanity. Little did he know that his life would take a dramatic change at each passing days. We saw this beautiful man, developing to his greatest strength of loving someone to the deepest. Good one Ekta!

Then, a beautiful, extraordinary love story started to breathe its journey. We saw many unique flavors of their love. A bond of souls, an unconditional love, a respect in which a person erased his original name from himself and created his own little but valued image to prove the world that ''he was in love'' Good one Ekta!

Then came a phase which assassinated Arjun from himself. An unforgetable moment and maybe the most excruciating pain of his life, when his love got separated from him. A wonderful portrayal by king of expression Mr. Rithvik. Though that scene was pinchful to many hearts but the pain that Arjun felt and showered was just too perfect! Good one Ekta!

But, now looking at the current situation that Arjun is in, indeed its created by Ekta and we know how well  Arjun in involved in this loveless marrige that gave him nothing but torture. Arjun was a man with self-respect but he completely disappeared from his original Avatar. He sacrificed his life for his love and wanted nothing in return. He is doing what his love wanted him to do for her sake. But is it fair to keep him in dark by hiding about his baby's truth? Not good Ekta!

Arjun kirlosker is barely shown now adays. How should he handle his life when his special part of his life is being destroyed by marrying someone else and pretending how happy she is?  Why would two lovers be separated when their sign of love is on its way? why would two lovers suffer the whole life, when they committed an act of sacrifical for the sake of others? Not good Ekta!

Ekta, bring back our Arvi, Bring back our Arjun which you have created with your heart. Bring back the love story that is legendary to us! Bring back please!

Our reminiscences about the journey of Arvi's love story was sweet and yet so strong. There are many important incidences that took place in rainy nights.  Rain is a symbol of love and destruction. We see why these rainy nights have both flavors in their journey so far. But their love is still present in their hearts. Like one said, "You don't have to speak, but see the love in one's eyes" that's our Arvi and most of all our Arjun.

Arjun's character made me fall in love with him over and over again. In each and every stage of his life, I felt his happiness, I felt his sorrows and I felt his love.

Mr. Arjun Kirlosker, is like a breath of Arvians, we want you back in PR. Arjun-purvi's love story is so strong that I just cant imagined watching a single episode with out them being together. The current track is painful to see Arjun-purvi in this state. Every time I see them, I always think of their love stories and the scenes that made all of us to go crazy!

We need our Arvi back, we need those moments back that once gave us all a huge smiles through out the whole episode! Even now, Arvi's magic has a spark even though they are apart. Long live Arvi!!!

I want to  give away a special thanks to Rithvik for portraying such an incredible character Arjun in his own way. You are truly a Rockstar! Love you loads Mr.Arjun/Rithvik

Edited by Manoshono - 27 January 2013 at 1:15am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhima11Sweetarvi2archerdivamandy321kandykandyvgiri-Naz.Karam-*Maleena*AshaNegiFanpn_92Anushka..rithika2012SassyMileynaomihyugaPancham101SunriseGreenMAYURFAN001-Latty-Gudakeshacrazygirl4RDAshlaikaRituuu..aathyabonibrightprityy89Huma-ashvikluverrreshaaax3.peachesnplumskrishnariarelentless.style14ashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Kirloskar The Real Hero.. New Post on pg-6 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prityy89

IF-Sizzlerz

prityy89

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Rithvik Dhanjani 2 say d truth am not at all a gr8  fan of him.,but now i am .,

d way he has potrayed arjun omg i cant move my eyes away 4m him even a seconds.,wen he is happy i feel d happiness wen he is sad i feel d sadness.,wen he cries automatically i shead my tears.,hats off 2 rithvik 4 giving heart,soul,back bone and everything 2 to d character arjun

ekta i want my khadoos arjun back., he has 2 fight 4 his love and baby.,he shouldnt live in d way as life moves.,he should live his life in d way he wants.,and he deserves dat

in pr d lead character arjun is missing in some epi,and in some epi he hardly gets 5min of screen space.,its purely ridiculous and disgusting.,many of us watch pr jus 2 c d glimpse of him now a days even dis became impossible due 2 nonscense and crappy track

pls do utlize d acting skills of wonderful actor Rithvik.,man he has a great future 4 sure

coming back 2 arjun.,v all know dat happiness of arjun is vid purvi.,stop showing arjun character as dump.,want our ArVi reunion asap.,pls cv's giv us wat v want

Edited by prityy89 - 27 January 2013 at 1:08am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhima11Sweetarvi2mandy321kandykandy-Naz.Karam-Anushka..Pancham101naomihyugaManoshonocrazygirl4RDHuma-ashvikluverrrpeachesnplumskrishnariastyle14ashfaque2012

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Wow another fantastic Post Clap

For this amazing  title Ekta's Phenomenal Creation: Arjun Kerlosker well said!

Edited by Huma- - 27 January 2013 at 2:42am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhima11mandy321-Naz.Karam-Anushka..Pancham101crazygirl4RDbonibrightprityy89ashfaque2012

pn_92

Goldie

pn_92

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
first of all wonderful post  anum Clap
the way u described arjun's character was awesome Thumbs Up
but after reading ur post i realized that arjun/purvi are the lead pairs of pavitra rishta.because ekta wouldn't have given focus to a supporting character so much.
and it is an indian soap toh reunion of lead pair toh banta hai,no matter what.
THANKS ANUM FOR ANALYSING ARJUN'S CHARACTER BEAUTIFULLY .
Heart ARVI Heart

Edited by pn_92 - 27 January 2013 at 1:03am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweetarvi2ridhima11mandy321-Naz.Karam-Anushka..Pancham101Manoshonocrazygirl4RDashvikluverrrHuma-krishnariabonibrightprityy89ashfaque2012

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for this thread Anum! Wonderful post Clap

See what you've done Ekta! While all thanks to you for creating Arjun, I'm taking it back because of all the damage you've caused to his character. We want to see the khadoos Arjun Kirloskar back. We're watching PR not to see cameos by Arjun - but to see him be the dominant force he once was! So quit testing our patience and make the dormant volcano called Arjun Khadoos-loskar (affectionately by us fans) explode.

Purvi got her aai's happiness, Ovi got her Arjun, but what about Arjun, why this step-motherly treatment towards him (excuse the pun)?? Where is the Arjun we've been looking for - he's hardly seen in an episode, leave aside trying to find the Arjun of old. 

Rithvik made Arjun who he was - he shone through in arrogance, in romance, in flamboyance, in emotions, in anger - he made Arjun an immensely lovable character.

So please, use the fantastic acting skills of Rithvik and resurrect Arjun - you cannot leave him in this miserable and sorry state. How can you have him married off to a loose cannon (current change of character to niceness notwithstanding - doesn't redeem her of the deal-making habits)?

I want to see the wide grin on Arjun's face, the smile from the heart back. And for that - you need to reunite him with Purvi, the love of his life, who is carrying his child.

Edited by peachesnplums - 27 January 2013 at 5:42am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweetarvi2mandy321Anushka..Pancham101naomihyugaManoshonocrazygirl4RDbonibrightprityy89ashfaque2012

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Anum Di amazingly written..our ArjunKirloskar...

all our heart aches to watch "Arjun Kirloskar" in this state..he has grown into a selfless man from a selfish bussinessman.in this phase he did get a new meaning to his life,he found happiness, he found love,his life (Purvi) but now his life seems to hav no meaning..he is instead living to give others life a meaning..really strong in his part.

he sounds to be a strong man that he remains unaffected by things wic happened wat wat lies inside him is his inner strength Purvi..he is only living to fulfill her wishes towards her family..he has accepted it as his destiny .but never ever has he given a two thoughts about it.does he hav a right to be happy...he has but in the show his char is going nowhere and sad,the man who plays AK,Rithvik Dhanjani himself is an actor par excellence

and yes he shall always be our real Hero ..

coz "real hereos come and conquer!!!!"

and thats our AK/RD in a 2 min scene we get..

but,we wish to see him..see his emotions as Arjun..in a 2 min scene too we audiences can relate to Arjun's pain though the story seems to shape in another way Arjun needs his space..thet space shud b equally given to RD...

we want to see a happy Arjun with her Purvi..is dat asking much when these just belong to each other..they deserve each other...

Edited by krishnaria - 27 January 2013 at 5:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anushka..naomihyugaPancham101Manoshonoprityy89ashfaque2012

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Resss !!

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Another Superb & Mind blowing post read. Very good analysis of Arjun Character. Every line, Every point is so true that no noe against this line. Really need to return old Khadoos Boos, Really need to return wholeheartedly Smiling Arjun, Really need to return ARVI's golden moment, Really Arjun deserve happy life with no other than only Purvi. We only want ARVI united & their happy & peaceful life.
Again Thank U open this thread. Hats off U!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhima11mandy321kandykandypn_92Pancham101Manoshonokrishnariaprityy89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top