Pavitra Rishta

Arjun Kirloskar The Real Hero.. New Post on pg-6 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 47

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Very nice post dear ...totally agreeThumbs Up
Why have they done this to Arjun plzzz bring our old arvi backOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SNoshinAnushka..Manoshonoashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Kirloskar The Real Hero.. New Post on pg-6 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Excellent posts ppl..ClapClap
I am reallly very happy after reading all this posts..

have unreserved my post on page 1.!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anushka..peachesnplumsashfaque2012

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvikluverrr

Saddo A big Thankyou for this thread..Hug
Agree with all that u ve written..
Arjun Kirlosker is the true Hero..
a man who lost his mother when he was 10 years old...a ruthless arrogant business man,who fell in love with this middle class girl Purvi..
he did so much for her...to prove his love he left all luxuries of his life..left his house,his company his property and luved in a chawl..worked as a mechanic and work very hard to prove his love..and when he did all that,that girl left him hours before their marriage just for the sake of her mother's happiness...
he was broken from inside when he knew that his love Purvi and his Best friend ovi made a deal out of him..and used him as a commodity..
still he loved purvi..
he was the one who sacrificed so much..
I know he has in turn done many mistakes but he is suffering..the most I can say..Purvi's suffering is nothing as compared to him..

and as For The Actor Rithvik Dhanjani..if u want to show us arjun cameos then plz dont..we dont want his cameos..if that is that u cant use this guy's talent then its a shame..
rather than sidelining him kill his character and free Rithvik Dhanjani from so called Pavitra rishta..
he has many things to do..and I m sure many many PH would be ready to cast him in any other show as a LEAD..he is getting offers from Bollywood damn it..and still he is in Pavitra rishta..doing Arjun cameos..sad its real sad that RD's talent is being wasted..i for now watch Pvitra riahta just for arjun..and his appearences aren't helping...

he is hell of an actor..and no one can deny that fact
there is a limit of this..
Our silent was taken as a content for this crap..
we were taken for granted...not any more...
We want ArVi..we want that couple which made us fall in love with them..we want ArVi magic back..!

SUPERB & EXCELLENT POST.ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anushka..ashvikluverrr

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Saddo A big Thankyou for this thread..Hug
Agree with all that u ve written..
Arjun Kirlosker is the true Hero..
a man who lost his mother when he was 10 years old...a ruthless arrogant business man,who fell in love with this middle class girl Purvi..
he did so much for her...to prove his love he left all luxuries of his life..left his house,his company his property and luved in a chawl..worked as a mechanic and work very hard to prove his love..and when he did all that,that girl left him hours before their marriage just for the sake of her mother's happiness...
he was broken from inside when he knew that his love Purvi and his Best friend ovi made a deal out of him..and used him as a commodity..
still he loved purvi..
he was the one who sacrificed so much..
I know he has in turn done many mistakes but he is suffering..the most I can say..Purvi's suffering is nothing as compared to him..

and as For The Actor Rithvik Dhanjani..if u want to show us arjun cameos then plz dont..we dont want his cameos..if that is that u cant use this guy's talent then its a shame..
rather than sidelining him kill his character and free Rithvik Dhanjani from so called Pavitra rishta..
he has many things to do..and I m sure many many PH would be ready to cast him in any other show as a LEAD..he is getting offers from Bollywood damn it..and still he is in Pavitra rishta..doing Arjun cameos..sad its real sad that RD's talent is being wasted..i for now watch Pvitra riahta just for arjun..and his appearences aren't helping...

he is hell of an actor..and no one can deny that fact
there is a limit of this..
Our silent was taken as a content for this crap..
we were taken for granted...not any more...
We want ArVi..we want that couple which made us fall in love with them..we want ArVi magic back..!

Agree to everything u said girl!Clap
@ bold-What the hell!He got offers from bollywood, then what is he still doing in PR!Shocked
This shows just how much dedicated he is to his work!I cant believe his talent is being wasted as such!ArVi is the reason why PR got so many fans lately and they lost them aswell by showing crap!Frankly, even the written updates are not worth reading nowadays!I dont know when the PH will understand that it is only ArVi that that we want to see together!They better have a reality check before they lose fans who are still in the hope of ArVi re-union!They they can bid farewell to PR and im sure many PH would be in the line to cast themEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyAnushka..Ashlaikacrazygirl4RDashvikluverrrashfaque2012peachesnplums

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the thread Sadiya! 

Sheetal, Jago, Anum, Rtihika and Sujata - great posts Clap

Originally posted by Pancham101

Wow Sadiya, Sheetal, Anum and Kesha Clap

We have given so much of ourselves to the show. We are still a small small fraction of what RD has given to this show and what RD and Asha have given to us.

We have stuck around for the past six months for a reason. We believe that this is fixable. In this world where everything is pretty much out of our control...this was one thing we thought we could count on?!

Come on BT please afford Arjun and RD the same respect he has afforded you!  He sticks by you...
You have to do the same

@Red: agree

@bold: Absolutely! The supremely talented Rithvik cannot be wasted in a show and sidelined like this due to stupid tracks. BT needs to redeem Arjun, not only for us, but also for how wonderful Rithvik has been as Arjun. No one else could have brought on to the table these many followers with acting chops to boot post the generation leap in PR.

We love you Rithvik, you're a star!

And CVs, we want to see more of Arjun, we're still sticking around to see him be the dominant force once again.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyAnushka..Ashlaikacrazygirl4RDashvikluverrrashfaque2012

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@keshni-true..after the leap PR got many fans due to ArVi..even lost them after arjun ovi marriage..
some of us are still around..hoping for their reunioun..
and yes WU's are not worth reading...see this is what the creative writers are showing us..

@ peaches-
The supremely talented Rithvik cannot be wasted in a show and sidelined like this due to stupid tracks. BT needs to redeem Arjun, not only for us, but also for how wonderful Rithvik has been as Arjun. No one else could have brought on to the table these many followers with acting chops to boot post the generation leap in PR.

well said peaches...dont waste RD's talent..arjun's character need ot be redeemed..we want our old khadoos kirlosker back..for he only can save our ArVi...purvi being this sacrificial queen will not take the first step..we want him and our magical back..!
and for Rithvik..u know we love u and will always be with u..!

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 26 January 2013 at 11:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anushka..crazygirl4RDAshlaikaashfaque2012peachesnplums

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged

@keshni-true..after the leap PR got many fans due to ArVi..even lost them after arjun ovi marriage..
some of us are still around..hoping for their reunioun..
and yes WU's are not worth reading...see this is what the creative writers are showing us..

@ peaches-
The supremely talented Rithvik cannot be wasted in a show and sidelined like this due to stupid tracks. BT needs to redeem Arjun, not only for us, but also for how wonderful Rithvik has been as Arjun. No one else could have brought on to the table these many followers with acting chops to boot post the generation leap in PR.

well said peaches...dont waste RD's talent..arjun's character need ot be redeemed..we want our old khadoos kirlosker back..for he only can save our ArVi...purvi being this sacrificial queen will not take the first step..we want him and our magical back..!
and for Rithvik..u know we love u and will always be with u..!

Heck thats not creative anymore!It just went down the drain after the marriage track and the relationship the characters share are not worth being called "Pavitra"!
Anyway its still not late they still can save Arjun's character and make it worth watching...
Well there is still scope for ArVi re-union and im sure one day they will have to be together and even if they are not(which im sure wont happen!or else the show is finished), for us they will be...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyAnushka..crazygirl4RDashvikluverrrashfaque2012peachesnplums

Ashlaika

IF-Rockerz

Ashlaika

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

A much needed post n thank you for making it :)
I completely agree with you that Arjun is being sidelined and its not at all acceptable. I thought he was the lead after ArMan but the CV's hav just made him do guest appearances. RD considers Ekta his mentor and that lady is not making the best use of his talent. Infact Punni-Malik are getting more space then Arjun, is he the lead or junior artist?.

Seriously the CV's need to get their facts correct that it was RD-Asha who have attracted the younger audience and PR reached new heights. Fans globally are asking for their re-union, for their interview, concerts, live segments and i am sure you CV's are aware of this yet you are fooling around with us viewers. If you dont want to give enough space to RD then better shut the crap show and we will be glad to watch RD-Asha in a new show with a fresh concept rather then watching this *beep* Censoredshow. 
As for RD I have in my life not seen an actor who is so talented, well educated, an A start actor, amazing guitarist, wonderful singer, entertaining magician, out of the world dancer, the most good looking and enchanting host, has the skill to play mouth organ and the list goes on. No other actor comes even 0% close to our rockstar in terms of talent. For me he is the SRK of television and this guy is actually the King/Badshah/Khiladi/Bodyguard of TV world. So PLEASE DONT SIDELINE HIM OR FOR THAT MATTER DONT USE HIM AS PROP. You have got a gem of an actor so don't waste his talent.

P.S you have even got the world's best jodi of Asha-RD so dont tear them apart but unite our Arjun-Purvi because ArVi are the strings that have control over million of hearts globally. In UK my friends who dont watch Indian drama's are now ArVi fans after i showed them the shirt da button sequence, so you know what ArVi are and how amazing they are together. Its like two body one beating heart and million of viewers attached with just one force, not gravitational or frictional but the force called ArVi.

Love Kesha :-)

Will not waste my words and write more when u have so eloquently stated some of what I myself wanted to state! Great post!!! Clap 

Esp. loved @bold. !!! Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyAnushka..crazygirl4RDBlueOrchidsashvikluverrrpeachesnplumsashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top