Pavitra Rishta

Arjun Kirloskar The Real Hero.. New Post on pg-6 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 47

Pancham101

IF-Dazzler

Pancham101

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Arjun is for Purvi n Purvi is for Arjun..no one can seperate them ever..we cannot see them apart from each other any more...
Anything else does not even make sense...especially since they were split up at the very peak of their relationship 

CVs its high time u reunite ArVi ..we dnt care whom purvi wants to give happiness..we want only Purvi for Arjun n only n only Arjun for Purvi..
Arjun has suffered enough in life ..for everyone else...it's his time now

n yes plzz dnt insult his love n his character by showing him the father of ovi's child..
coz it will only be called stupidity  n wil pass a wrong msg as plp can get things by making deals or doing any stupidity in the name of Love..
That would be truly stupid in the name of OBSESSION...even more stupid than the forced marriage...and saying that deals are ok to be made and can be forgotten and forgiven..Sheer stupidity

n lastly dnt waste RD's talent by sidelining him... Arjun Kirloskar is the real hero.he respected his friend ,his idol,his love n killed his happiness..just bcoz of his one wrong u cant show him getting this type of punishment  .No one can do what he has done to purvi..plzz no more tears n pain to him now..
One glance full of meaning from Arjun and we think it was a great episode...imagine if Arjun is around all the time ..20 minutes of Arjun. Wow!!! Yes, cannot see him in tears anymore. 

I Hope U Are Listening CVS..
The universe is talking to you..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321kandykandySNoshin.Nikki.ManoshonojkhusiAshlaikabonibrightpeachesnplumsHuma-ashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Kirloskar The Real Hero.. New Post on pg-6 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashlaika

IF-Rockerz

Ashlaika

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I fell in love with Arjun Kirloskar from his 1st scene on PR over a year ago and to this day I stil consider him the real hero.

Nice post Sadiya. I really hope the CVs redeem him soon!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321SNoshin.Nikki.Pancham101ManoshonojkhusiHuma-peachesnplumsstyle14bonibrightashfaque2012

Pancham101

IF-Dazzler

Pancham101

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Wow Sadiya, Sheetal, Anum and Kesha Clap

We have given so much of ourselves to the show. We are still a small small fraction of what RD has given to this show and what RD and Asha have given to us.

We have stuck around for the past six months for a reason. We believe that this is fixable. In this world where everything is pretty much out of our control...this was one thing we thought we could count on?!

Come on BT please afford Arjun and RD the same respect he has afforded you!  He sticks by you...
You have to do the same

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321kandykandySNoshinManoshonojkhusiAshlaikabonibrightpeachesnplumsstyle14ashfaque2012

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

I fell in love with Arjun Kirloskar from his 1st scene on PR over a year ago and to this day I stil consider him the real hero.
</div>
<div>Nice post Sadiya. I really hope the CVs redeem him soon!
when my mom introduced this beautiful couple to me. I finished watching all their scenes within one day! Thanks to the scene maker, i am grateful to them because only then I didn't have to watch the whole episodes. when their scenes were finished to that particular date, even then I craved for more. I used to wait desperately to see their appearance and fill my day with one of many happiness in my life. But now one of my happiness is fading away. I am trying to hold on it tight, because I believe there is still hope which holds the world together. So I am hoping for an Arvi reunion to take place :)

Edited by Manoshono - 26 January 2013 at 5:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321kandykandySNoshinPancham101jkhusibonibrightpeachesnplumsashfaque2012

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pancham101

Wow Sadiya, Sheetal, Anum and KeshaClap

We have given so much of ourselves to the show. We are still a small small fraction of what RD has given to this show and what RD and Asha have given to us.

We have stuck around for the past six months for a reason. We believe that this is fixable. In this world where everything is pretty much out of our control...this was one thing we thought we could count on?!

Come on BT please afford Arjun and RD the same respect he has afforded you! He sticks by you...
You have to dothe same
Thanks to you too sujata di! Indeed our inputs are nothing compare to what RD has done to this show and what he has given in the name of loyalty. His place can never be replaced by any other actor, nor anyone can beat the spot which is his only. I am still hoping high for Arvi's reunion. It's our love for them that make us to live in this state. Arvi is indeed a very special part in our life.

We take small happiness to build our life, but when any of the pieces falls apart, the life willl not remain the same. Arvi is that special!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321SNoshinPancham101jkhusipeachesnplumsashfaque2012

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurav_ankita08

Cv's has made all characters butchered with their crap stories,I just hate that Production house is wasting talents of actors by sidelining their role,RD has become Eid Ka Chand in PR.

RD has become Eid Ka Chand in PR!!!VERY GOOD POINT MENTION ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_ArVi4ever

A much needed post n thank you for making it :)
I completely agree with you that Arjun is being sidelined and its not at all acceptable. I thought he was the lead after ArMan but the CV's hav just made him do guest appearances. RD considers Ekta his mentor and that lady is not making the best use of his talent. Infact Punni-Malik are getting more space then Arjun, is he the lead or junior artist?.

Seriously the CV's need to get their facts correct that it was RD-Asha who have attracted the younger audience and PR reached new heights. Fans globally are asking for their re-union, for their interview, concerts, live segments and i am sure you CV's are aware of this yet you are fooling around with us viewers. If you dont want to give enough space to RD then better shut the crap show and we will be glad to watch RD-Asha in a new show with a fresh concept rather then watching this *beep* Censoredshow. 
As for RD I have in my life not seen an actor who is so talented, well educated, an A start actor, amazing guitarist, wonderful singer, entertaining magician, out of the world dancer, the most good looking and enchanting host, has the skill to play mouth organ and the list goes on. No other actor comes even 0% close to our rockstar in terms of talent. For me he is the SRK of television and this guy is actually the King/Badshah/Khiladi/Bodyguard of TV world. So PLEASE DONT SIDELINE HIM OR FOR THAT MATTER DONT USE HIM AS PROP. You have got a gem of an actor so don't waste his talent.

P.S you have even got the world's best jodi of Asha-RD so dont tear them apart but unite our Arjun-Purvi because ArVi are the strings that have control over million of hearts globally. In UK my friends who dont watch Indian drama's are now ArVi fans after i showed them the shirt da button sequence, so you know what ArVi are and how amazing they are together. Its like two body one beating heart and million of viewers attached with just one force, not gravitational or frictional but the force called ArVi.

Love Kesha :-)

FANTASTIC POST> U describe RD talent following this line which are 100% correct

an actor who is so talented, well educated, an A start actor, amazing guitarist, wonderful singer, entertaining magician, out of the world dancer, the most good looking and enchanting host, has the skill to play mouth organ and the list goes on. No other actor comes even 0% close to our rockstar in terms of talent.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321SNoshinBlueOrchids

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manoshono

Originally posted by rithika2012

Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Its  heart-wrenchning to see the character of Arjun being sidelined in the show...we hardly see arjun in the show n has seen him mostly missing purvi or being upset,sad n tired with life..
its has been 6 months since we have seen him smiling from heart..he keeps his feelings hidden from others for the Sake of others...

He is the one who has lost everything in life just to give happiness to others ,he has killed himself from inside..

Arjun loves purvi more than his life..he is going through a lot of pain n still no sign of happiness coming in his way...but still plp keep him pushing him to ovi n expect things from him always..he is taken for granted by everyone just coz he respect plp n their pain..

Arjun is for Purvi n Purvi is for Arjun..no one can seperate them ever..we cannot see them apart from each other any more...

CVs its high time u reunite ArVi ..we dnt care whom purvi wants to give happiness..we want only Purvi for Arjun n only n only Arjun for Purvi..

n yes plzz dnt insult his love n his character by showing him the father of ovi's child..
coz it will only be called stupidity  n wil pass a wrong msg as plp can get things by making deals or doing any stupidity in the name of Love..

n lastly dnt waste RD's talent by sidelining him... Arjun Kirloskar is the real hero.he respected his friend ,his idol,his love n killed his happiness..just bcoz of his one wrong u cant show him getting this type of punishment  .No one can do what he has done to purvi..plzz no more tears n pain to him now..

I Hope U Are Listening CVS..

good post saddy..
@bold: i hope cv's realise his talent soon and give him more screen space and not just glimpses of him...
More screen space doesnt mean his presence as dumb person we want that old arjun back with whom we fell in love..
he is the only character in the show who is butchered beyond repair and is used by everyone without thinking about him and his feelings.. But still he does it just for his love...
 No person can ever be able to live a life that arjun is living today..He did it for the sake of his love and what did he get in return just pain and a life long torture with his never loving wife and seeing the girl  whom he loved in front of his eyes with someone else and bearing his baby which he doesnt even know.. 

what do u want to tell us?? 
1. that any thing can be done in the name of tyaag ??
2. ruin as many lifes as u want in the name of sacrifice ??
 3. that u can make ur life by blackmailing others and get what ever u want?? 
 4.u just wanna show that orphan is always an orphan and has to suffer everything for the sake of family which supported them in the name of being indebted to them??.
5. live a love less and torturous life in the name of kasam???

Good solid points rithika. Showing these things and letting evil runs the world. I dont believe it. Twist are there for a reason, i understand. But dragging these twist and making it more complicated is just totally craziness.

100% TRUE YOUR POST

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321

Post Reply New Post

Go to top