Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Arjun Kirloskar The Real Hero.. New Post on pg-6 (Page 3)

gaurav_ankita08 IF-Rockerz
gaurav_ankita08
gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kenny_Arhi

Originally posted by rithika2012

good post saddy..
@bold: i hope cv's realise his talent soon and give him more screen space and not just glimpses of him...
More screen space doesnt mean his presence as dumb person we want that old arjun back with whom we fell in love..
he is the only character in the show who is butchered beyond repair and is used by everyone without thinking about him and his feelings.. But still he does it just for his love...
No person can ever be able to live a life that arjun is living today..He did it for the sake of his love and what did he get in return just pain and a life long torture with his never loving wife and seeing the girl whom he loved in front of his eyes with someone else and bearing his baby which he doesnt even know..

what do u want to tell us??
1. that any thing can be done in the name of tyaag ??
2. ruin as many lifes as u want in the name of sacrifice ??
3. that u can make ur life by blackmailing others and get what ever u want??
4.u just wanna show that orphan is always an orphan and has to suffer everything for the sake of family which supported them in the name of being indebted to them??.
5. live a love less and torturous life in the name of kasam???

<font color="#660066">Agree to everything you said rithika!Thumbs Up</font>
<font color="#660066">@bold- if that happens then the whole essence of of the word"Pavitra Rishta" would be lostOuch</font>

Its already lost.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nightingale...

.Nightingale... IF-Stunnerz
.Nightingale...
.Nightingale...

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurav_ankita08

Originally posted by kenny_Arhi

good post saddy..
@bold: i hope cv's realise his talent soon and give him more screen space and not just glimpses of him...
More screen space doesnt mean his presence as dumb person we want that old arjun back with whom we fell in love..
he is the only character in the show who is butchered beyond repair and is used by everyone without thinking about him and his feelings.. But still he does it just for his love...
No person can ever be able to live a life that arjun is living today..He did it for the sake of his love and what did he get in return just pain and a life long torture with his never loving wife and seeing the girl whom he loved in front of his eyes with someone else and bearing his baby which he doesnt even know..

4.u just wanna show that orphan is always an orphan and has to suffer everything for the sake of family which supported them in the name of being indebted to them??.

<font color="#660066">Agree to everything you said rithika!Thumbs Up</font>
<font color="#660066">@bold- if that happens then the whole essence of of the word"Pavitra Rishta" would be lostOuch</font>

Its already lost.

Then they should change the serial name as well!
What's so pavitra abt the crap they are showing, the character assasination and allOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321jkhusiashfaque2012

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
saadiya it was a great post...Clap

i really feel bad for arjun... he is the person who actually suffered the most and is still suffering...!!!

he lost his life his love his heart purvi...and now he has a wife who doesnt deserve him at all...!!

he is living a life but its lifeless,without his heart and without his love...!!!
really missing arjun's smile and it will be back only when he will get his love,life and heart back which is purvi...!!!!
i just want that arjun get to know about his and purvi's child ASAP...!!!! becoz i think their child will definately bring back our ArVi together...!!!

plzzz CVs Rithvik is a brilliant actor...! dont waste his talent...!!!!we want to see him more in the show...!!
*we want our ArVi back together*

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321kandykandy..PlayfulKiss..Pancham101jkhusiManoshonoHuma-krishnariastyle14ashfaque2012

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Yeh to hona hi tha...

Karanjkar namoonas rule...

What happened to manav at one time now happens to Arjun..

Men in this serials are merely made out to be JKG amounts to Nothing..

Lady leads rules

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321SSRfanForever

SSRfanForever IF-Sizzlerz
SSRfanForever
SSRfanForever

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Varsha di do you remember my epic pic? Lol. ROFL
All K damads have the same life cycle. Poor souls.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321Dabulls23

Manoshono IF-Rockerz
Manoshono
Manoshono

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

I highly highly HIGHLY agree with your post Saddy - well said and well needed! Clap

I'm sick of Arjun's efforts just being forgotten and him being completely sidelined! He's so kind-hearted, yet he's always getting bashed? Giving up Purvi was the hardest thing ever for him! Her happiness means more to him than his love for her and if giving her up meant her happiness, he was all for it. Is that so wrong that in a heartbeat, he married Ovi because Purvi told him to? He was literally fighting with himself on what and what not to do! 

Rithvik and Asha state every time that Arjun and Purvi are never separated, Circumstances may be severe in the show, however, they are connected through the heart and can never be seperated. Loving each other is a natural thing for them, like breathing air. It simply can't be forgotten or let go of, no matter how hard we try. Have you ever tried holding your breath and seeing how long you could go without air? However, you end up grasping for air in the end because it's too difficult? That's like Arjun and Purvi trying to move on and let go of each other, but it doesn't work out for very long. I've seen Purvi the happiest when she is with Arjun and of course we all know Arjun is the happiest when he is with Purvi.

Now on to RD's talent being wasted - I can't stand that. The fact that Arjun is getting sidelined really angers me because it's RD that's getting sidelined as well. He's worked so hard to get to where he is and his character has gotten so many fans - I don't know what the CVs think they're doing by slowly pushing him to the side. He's one of the reasons why the show is what it is today and he's one of the reasons why the family is what it's like today. The fact that the might take him off as a parallel lead as well? WHY? He's getting more famous and recognized each day, yet he still stays on this show even when he and Asha are unhappy with being separated on the show. If they replace him as parallel leads of the show, then I am TOO done. I'll be following and supporting Rithvik every step of the way and that means leaving this show.
Sadia! Very good defending post!Clap

Sheetal, You have explicitly showed how RD's talent got wasted. Indeed he has done so much to this serial and now when the magic of his was floating around in our hearts, the guy is bearly shown now adays. Whats the deal here? It angers me too much and above all, my sentiments are getting hurt by the day. I dont sit and watch the episodes for other silly stories.The main track is missing from the picture for the past six months. For how many more months, are we going to suffer ?

Everyday we watch, just in a hope that some day cvs will reunite them. Every day brings a hope and everyday it disappoints us. This is just so unfair to Arvians.

I am happy and proud of cvs for introducing a beaitful love story of Arvi and most of all proud of Rithvik and Asha for executing it well. But it saddens me to see their beautiful story is being trashed every day.

I just hope Ekta and her Creative team will justify hard work on this love story and we will get to see justice to Arvi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321..PlayfulKiss..Pancham101jkhusipeachesnplumsstyle14ashfaque2012

BlueOrchids IF-Rockerz
BlueOrchids
BlueOrchids

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
A much needed post n thank you for making it :)
I completely agree with you that Arjun is being sidelined and its not at all acceptable. I thought he was the lead after ArMan but the CV's hav just made him do guest appearances. RD considers Ekta his mentor and that lady is not making the best use of his talent. Infact Punni-Malik are getting more space then Arjun, is he the lead or junior artist?.

Seriously the CV's need to get their facts correct that it was RD-Asha who have attracted the younger audience and PR reached new heights. Fans globally are asking for their re-union, for their interview, concerts, live segments and i am sure you CV's are aware of this yet you are fooling around with us viewers. If you dont want to give enough space to RD then better shut the crap show and we will be glad to watch RD-Asha in a new show with a fresh concept rather then watching this *beep* Censoredshow. 
As for RD I have in my life not seen an actor who is so talented, well educated, an A start actor, amazing guitarist, wonderful singer, entertaining magician, out of the world dancer, the most good looking and enchanting host, has the skill to play mouth organ and the list goes on. No other actor comes even 0% close to our rockstar in terms of talent. For me he is the SRK of television and this guy is actually the King/Badshah/Khiladi/Bodyguard of TV world. So PLEASE DONT SIDELINE HIM OR FOR THAT MATTER DONT USE HIM AS PROP. You have got a gem of an actor so don't waste his talent.

P.S you have even got the world's best jodi of Asha-RD so dont tear them apart but unite our Arjun-Purvi because ArVi are the strings that have control over million of hearts globally. In UK my friends who dont watch Indian drama's are now ArVi fans after i showed them the shirt da button sequence, so you know what ArVi are and how amazing they are together. Its like two body one beating heart and million of viewers attached with just one force, not gravitational or frictional but the force called ArVi.

Love Kesha :-)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123mandy321..PlayfulKiss..Pancham101AshlaikaManoshonojkhusipeachesnplumsstyle14ashfaque2012

Manoshono IF-Rockerz
Manoshono
Manoshono

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Its  heart-wrenchning to see the character of Arjun being sidelined in the show...we hardly see arjun in the show n has seen him mostly missing purvi or being upset,sad n tired with life..
its has been 6 months since we have seen him smiling from heart..he keeps his feelings hidden from others for the Sake of others...

He is the one who has lost everything in life just to give happiness to others ,he has killed himself from inside..

Arjun loves purvi more than his life..he is going through a lot of pain n still no sign of happiness coming in his way...but still plp keep him pushing him to ovi n expect things from him always..he is taken for granted by everyone just coz he respect plp n their pain..

Arjun is for Purvi n Purvi is for Arjun..no one can seperate them ever..we cannot see them apart from each other any more...

CVs its high time u reunite ArVi ..we dnt care whom purvi wants to give happiness..we want only Purvi for Arjun n only n only Arjun for Purvi..

n yes plzz dnt insult his love n his character by showing him the father of ovi's child..
coz it will only be called stupidity  n wil pass a wrong msg as plp can get things by making deals or doing any stupidity in the name of Love..

n lastly dnt waste RD's talent by sidelining him... Arjun Kirloskar is the real hero.he respected his friend ,his idol,his love n killed his happiness..just bcoz of his one wrong u cant show him getting this type of punishment  .No one can do what he has done to purvi..plzz no more tears n pain to him now..

I Hope U Are Listening CVS..

good post saddy..
 No person can ever be able to live a life that arjun is living today..He did it for the sake of his love and what did he get in return just pain and a life long torture with his never loving wife and seeing the girl  whom he loved in front of his eyes with someone else and bearing his baby which he doesnt even know.. 

Good solid points rithika. Showing these things and letting evil runs the world. I dont believe it. Twist are there for a reason, i understand. But dragging these twist and making it more complicated is just totally craziness.

Edited by Manoshono - 26 January 2013 at 12:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321Pancham101jkhusiashfaque2012

Go to top