Pavitra Rishta

Arjun Kirloskar The Real Hero.. New Post on pg-6 (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 47

kandykandy

kandykandy

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Arjun is a hero and RD is a super star. I wonder why is he been sidelined since late. I really feel so bad for him. He is a wonderful actor and there are no words to difine his talent. He is unique unbelievable and unbeatable. As arjun He absolutely acts wonderfully. I very badly miss the arrogant Arjun and tigress Purvi. I have not watched PR for some time.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyManoshonocrazygirl4RDbonibrightpeachesnplumskrishnariaashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Kirloskar The Real Hero.. New Post on pg-6 (Page 27)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kandykandy

Arjun is a hero and RD is a super star. I wonder why is he been sidelined since late. I really feel so bad for him. He is a wonderful actor and there are no words to difine his talent. He is unique unbelievable and unbeatable. As arjun He absolutely acts wonderfully. I very badly miss the arrogant Arjun and tigress Purvi. I have not watched PR for some time.
true..no words to define his talent..!!
yes what angers me the most is dat his character is being sidelined..he is a great actor..this  would be an understatement..
but seriously they should not waste and insult his talent..!!
really hope we get our khadoos back..!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittycrazygirl4RDbonibrightashfaque2012peachesnplumskrishnaria

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Summarizing some of the thoughts so far --
Arjun is
- a wonderful human being
- respectful, chivalrous
- honest about his feelings
- loves a lot...he can fight and give, for his love...basically, he loves unconditionally
- doesn't know about his biological child with Purvi, but is nice to children all around (Churan, flower girl)
- in a miserable situation right now, for his goodness

So why should he continue to suffer all his life? Why can he never get the happiness he deserves?

RD is -
- a brilliant actor
- expression king, he's unmatched at the myriad emotions his face can display
- has a lot of charm
- has a lot of followers who watch PR just for him, be it his acting or his looks or both
- supremely talented
- always gives more than is demanded in a scene...200% (pedantic statisticians, please forgive me for this)

So why is he being relegated to cameos, and not being utilized in PR? Why does any one in their right mind not show more of him and work towards gaining more followers?

Any answers CVs?

Edited by peachesnplums - 30 January 2013 at 12:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyPancham101Manoshonocrazygirl4RDbonibrightkrishnariaashfaque2012

Pancham101

IF-Dazzler

Pancham101

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
India's Best Dramebaaz for a reason now!!!'
#IBD

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyashfaque2012peachesnplumskrishnariabonibright

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Arjun is
- respectful, chivalrous
- loves a lot...he can fight and give, for his love...basically, he loves unconditionally
- doesn't know about his biological child with Purvi, but is nice to children all around (Churan, flower girl)

So why should he continue to suffer all his life? Why can he never get the happiness he deserves?

RD is -
- a brilliant actor
- has a lot of charm
- has a lot of followers who watch PR just for him, be it his acting or his looks or both
- supremely talented
- always gives more than is demanded in a scene...200% (pedantic statisticians, please forgive me for this)

So why is he being relegated to cameos, and not being utilized in PR? Why does any one in their right mind not show more of him and work towards gaining more followers?

Any answers CVs?

the answer is difficult Peaches coz  u answered it allClap

adittyPancham101bonibrightpeachesnplumsashfaque2012

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Arjun is
- respectful, chivalrous

RD is -
- a brilliant actor
- has a lot of charm
- supremely talented

Any answers CVs?

Brilliant post,Peachu..
U have summarized ARJUN as well as RITHVIK very well..
As for the question to the CVs,well I think they have turned blind towards RITHVIK and deaf towards our pleas..

adittycrazygirl4RDashfaque2012peachesnplumskrishnaria

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Peaches!!! m speachless!!!  (lolzz look at the rhyming of the words)

RD/AK are brilliant as u mentioned..

i  just love arjun 's character more in PR n purvi with him..

missing the june,july,aug days the most...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyManoshonobonibrightashfaque2012peachesnplumskrishnaria

aditty

aditty

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Arjun is
- respectful, chivalrous

RD is -
- a brilliant actor
- has a lot of charm
- supremely talented

Any answers CVs?

Very well said Peaches !! Truer lines have never been written!!

RD is not only is blessed with good looks, charm and a captivating personality, he is also blessed with great acting and dancing talents!! No one could have portrayed the character of Arjun as well as RD has done!! This guy is a total gem and CVs are so unwise to not utilize his talents to the maxium for the good of the show!!

CVs- can't you see how much RD has excelled in Tellywood over the past year?? Don't you realize that even Bollywood has taken note of this brilliant young actor?? So why don't you do the right and best thing by making RD/Arjun the dominant force in PR and put him back with his true love & magical partner Asha/Purvi AND then wait and see if PR doesn't soar to new heights!!

Edited by aditty - 30 January 2013 at 1:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyashfaque2012peachesnplumsbonibright

Post Reply New Post

Go to top