Pavitra Rishta

Arjun Kirloskar The Real Hero.. New Post on pg-6

crazygirl4RD thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its  heart-wrenchning to see the character of Arjun being sidelined in the show...we hardly see arjun in the show n has seen him mostly missing purvi or being upset,sad n tired with life..
its has been 6 months since we have seen him smiling from heart..he keeps his feelings hidden from others for the Sake of others...

He is the one who has lost everything in life just to give happiness to others ,he has killed himself from inside..

Arjun loves purvi more than his life..he is going through a lot of pain n still no sign of happiness coming in his way...but still plp keep him pushing him to ovi n expect things from him always..he is taken for granted by everyone just coz he respect plp n their pain..

Arjun is for Purvi n Purvi is for Arjun..no one can seperate them ever..we cannot see them apart from each other any more...

CVs its high time u reunite ArVi ..we dnt care whom purvi wants to give happiness..we want only Purvi for Arjun n only n only Arjun for Purvi..

n yes plzz dnt insult his love n his character by showing him the father of ovi's child..
coz it will only be called stupidity  n wil pass a wrong msg as plp can get things by making deals or doing any stupidity in the name of Love..

n lastly dnt waste RD's talent by sidelining him... Arjun Kirloskar is the real hero.he respected his friend ,his idol,his love n killed his happiness..just bcoz of his one wrong u cant show him getting this type of punishment  .No one can do what he has done to purvi..plzz no more tears n pain to him now..

I Hope U Are Listening CVS..

This is the Arjun we loved n Loves:-

Smiling Waala Arjun:-

Khadoos Waala Arjun:-

Romantic Waala Arjun:-

Edited by crazygirl4RD - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonibright thumbnail
Brilliant post,Saddo..πŸ‘  πŸ€—
ARJUN KIRLOSKAR,a young,charismatic,super-confident businessman from Canada,now only has to cry for his lost love and make sad and tired faces in the show..Just that..Nothing else..
The ARJUN KIRLOSKAR,we fell in love with after the 18 years leap was not like this,who will just sit and repent..He was a go-getter..but where is that ARJUN now?
Well,I think he is lost in the PRland...
And coming to RITHVIK DHANJANI,I really think the CVs r digging their own grave by not using this immensly talented actor in a proper way..Because,He is the golden goose that they have,but alas,they dont realise this...
Edited by bonibright - 11 years ago
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I highly highly HIGHLY agree with your post Saddy - well said and well needed! πŸ‘

I'm sick of Arjun's efforts just being forgotten and him being completely sidelined! He's so kind-hearted, yet he's always getting bashed? Giving up Purvi was the hardest thing ever for him! Her happiness means more to him than his love for her and if giving her up meant her happiness, he was all for it. Is that so wrong that in a heartbeat, he married Ovi because Purvi told him to? He was literally fighting with himself on what and what not to do! 

Rithvik and Asha state every time that Arjun and Purvi are never separated, Circumstances may be severe in the show, however, they are connected through the heart and can never be seperated. Loving each other is a natural thing for them, like breathing air. It simply can't be forgotten or let go of, no matter how hard we try. Have you ever tried holding your breath and seeing how long you could go without air? However, you end up grasping for air in the end because it's too difficult? That's like Arjun and Purvi trying to move on and let go of each other, but it doesn't work out for very long. I've seen Purvi the happiest when she is with Arjun and of course we all know Arjun is the happiest when he is with Purvi.

Now on to RD's talent being wasted - I can't stand that. The fact that Arjun is getting sidelined really angers me because it's RD that's getting sidelined as well. He's worked so hard to get to where he is and his character has gotten so many fans - I don't know what the CVs think they're doing by slowly pushing him to the side. He's one of the reasons why the show is what it is today and he's one of the reasons why the family is what it's like today. The fact that the might take him off as a parallel lead as well? WHY? He's getting more famous and recognized each day, yet he still stays on this show even when he and Asha are unhappy with being separated on the show. If they replace him as parallel leads of the show, then I am TOO done. I'll be following and supporting Rithvik every step of the way and that means leaving this show.
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First of all a big hug to u Sads for making this postπŸ€—

Coming to ur post-I hate the fact that Arjun is being side-lined in PR!I never found any interest in PR till ArVi came, and we fell in love wid them, and i started watching only, only due to them!I stopped watching the day Arjun and Ovi got marries because for me they were not meant to be!It has always been ArVi and it would always be them only!

Ive always said that in all this mess, it is Arjun and only Arjun who suffered a lot!I know Purvi had her share of suffering too, but it was Arjun who sacrificed his everything just to make his supposed mother-in-law happy!

However, no matter what ArVi are made for each other, i just don't understand how can people ignore that and think of seperating them!And now, it's high time they are united!And well to people insulting Arjun's character, i would just say, try and be in his place, suffer as much as he did, then we'll judge you!!To be with the woman that is the reason why ur love is not with you is a very big deal!
And plzz atleast don't insult his love!

And RD, well i don't have anything more to say about him!He is just multi-talented and his talent should be exploited rather than side-lined!πŸ˜›And the same is to be applied to Asha!

They will be re-united soon!😊
Edited by kenny_Arhi - 11 years ago
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
sheetu..if they ever side lines RD in the show..then they are at the loss...

first they seperated the most loved,magical jodi .n now wants to sideline RD tooo..i cant see him like this nor Arjun...arjun has given everyone what they wanted n still left with no happiness nor any sympathy..he has done what no one can ever do ... i hope AK gets back in the show..i want to see the Khadoos AK back  n give every one what they actually deserve πŸ˜ˆ
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Saddo A big Thankyou for this thread..πŸ€—
Agree with all that u ve written..
Arjun Kirlosker is the true Hero..
a man who lost his mother when he was 10 years old...a ruthless arrogant business man,who fell in love with this middle class girl Purvi..
he did so much for her...to prove his love he left all luxuries of his life..left his house,his company his property and luved in a chawl..worked as a mechanic and work very hard to prove his love..and when he did all that,that girl left him hours before their marriage just for the sake of her mother's happiness...
he was broken from inside when he knew that his love Purvi and his Best friend ovi made a deal out of him..and used him as a commodity..
still he loved purvi..
he was the one who sacrificed so much..
I know he has in turn done many mistakes but he is suffering..the most I can say..Purvi's suffering is nothing as compared to him..

and as For The Actor Rithvik Dhanjani..if u want to show us arjun cameos then plz dont..we dont want his cameos..if that is that u cant use this guy's talent then its a shame..
rather than sidelining him kill his character and free Rithvik Dhanjani from so called Pavitra rishta..
he has many things to do..and I m sure many many PH would be ready to cast him in any other show as a LEAD..he is getting offers from Bollywood damn it..and still he is in Pavitra rishta..doing Arjun cameos..sad its real sad that RD's talent is being wasted..i for now watch Pvitra riahta just for arjun..and his appearences aren't helping...

he is hell of an actor..and no one can deny that fact
there is a limit of this..
Our silent was taken as a content for this crap..
we were taken for granted...not any more...
We want ArVi..we want that couple which made us fall in love with them..we want ArVi magic back..!Edited by ashvikluverrr - 11 years ago
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazygirl4RD

sheetu..if they ever side lines RD in the show..then they are at the loss...

first they seperated the most loved,magical jodi .n now wants to sideline RD tooo..i cant see him like this nor Arjun...arjun has given everyone what they wanted n still left with no happiness nor any sympathy..he has done what no one can ever do ... i hope AK gets back in the show..i want to see the Khadoos AK back  n give every one what they actually deserve πŸ˜ˆ

Exactly! LOL, Ankita gone then RD sidelined? I'd love to see what would happen to the show then. It'd sink faster than the Titanic 
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

I highly highly HIGHLY agree with your post Saddy - well said and well needed! πŸ‘

I'm sick of Arjun's efforts just being forgotten and him being completely sidelined! He's so kind-hearted, yet he's always getting bashed? Giving up Purvi was the hardest thing ever for him! Her happiness means more to him than his love for her and if giving her up meant her happiness, he was all for it. Is that so wrong that in a heartbeat, he married Ovi because Purvi told him to? He was literally fighting with himself on what and what not to do! 

Rithvik and Asha state every time that Arjun and Purvi are never separated, Circumstances may be severe in the show, however, they are connected through the heart and can never be seperated. Loving each other is a natural thing for them, like breathing air. It simply can't be forgotten or let go of, no matter how hard we try. Have you ever tried holding your breath and seeing how long you could go without air? However, you end up grasping for air in the end because it's too difficult? That's like Arjun and Purvi trying to move on and let go of each other, but it doesn't work out for very long. I've seen Purvi the happiest when she is with Arjun and of course we all know Arjun is the happiest when he is with Purvi

Now on to RD's talent being wasted - I can't stand that. The fact that Arjun is getting sidelined really angers me because it's RD that's getting sidelined as well. He's worked so hard to get to where he is and his character has gotten so many fans - I don't know what the CVs think they're doing by slowly pushing him to the side. He's one of the reasons why the show is what it is today and he's one of the reasons why the family is what it's like today. The fact that the might take him off as a parallel lead as well? WHY? He's getting more famous and recognized each day, yet he still stays on this show even when he and Asha are unhappy with being separated on the show. If they replace him as parallel leads of the show, then I am TOO done. I'll be following and supporting Rithvik every step of the way and that means leaving this show.

πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Cvs!!!!!' stop sidelining RD!!! Wtheck!!!

Hadd hoti hai har cheese ki!! Even Rd and Asha don't like it. I bet they rarely get to meet other these days since they almost don't have ant scenes together!!!!!

No sbs sbb segments either.. Asha and RD are so unhappy!!! What's the use of continuing wit this serial???

We love pavitra rishta for ARVI!!! Stop abusing their fans and popularity!!! I can scream from my lungs!!!
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
FANTASTIC POST. Thank U SO MUCH. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘