Diya Aur Baati Hum

Baati OF the Week... (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 17

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
@sindu - hahahahahah! I remember I loved to piss dunia off. She actually got mad whenever I made fun of you.. Like, when she asked where you lived, and I said you live in a dustbin, gosh she got mad. Embarrassed

- and about dunia's husband.. Hahahahaha, unforgettable conversation between you, me dunia and shirin.

And shirin, you don't 'eat' hukka, you smoke it Embarrassed it's not that bad actually.

Edited by Superman. - 08 February 2013 at 8:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Baati OF the Week... (Page 14)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

@sindu - hahahahahah! I remember I loved to piss dunia off. She actually got mad whenever I made fun of you.. Like, when she asked where you lived, and I said you live in a dustbin, gosh she got mad. Embarrassed....still remember that...dunia sometimes becomes strict mode...LOL

- and about dunia's husband.. Hahahahaha, unforgettable conversation between you, me dunia and shirin.....who's baby is sofia,dunia's or ur's...ConfusedLOL

And shirin, you don't 'eat' hukka, you smoke it Embarrassed it's not that bad actually...u have all kinds of bad habits.....

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

@sindu - hahahahahah! I remember I loved to piss dunia off. She actually got mad whenever I made fun of you.. Like, when she asked where you lived, and I said you live in a dustbin, gosh she got mad. Embarrassed....still remember that...dunia sometimes becomes strict mode...LOL because of she felt pity on you, because you're weird 

- and about dunia's husband.. Hahahahaha, unforgettable conversation between you, me dunia and shirin.....who's baby is sofia,dunia's or ur's...ConfusedLOL we share Blushing

And shirin, you don't 'eat' hukka, you smoke it Embarrassed it's not that bad actually...u have all kinds of bad habits..... Matlab?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

@sindu - hahahahahah! I remember I loved to piss dunia off. She actually got mad whenever I made fun of you.. Like, when she asked where you lived, and I said you live in a dustbin, gosh she got mad. Embarrassed....still remember that...dunia sometimes becomes strict mode...LOL because of she felt pity on you, because you're weird ..me or u...ConfusedShockedbtw she is good,thats y she cares for me.Day Dreaming

- and about dunia's husband.. Hahahahaha, unforgettable conversation between you, me dunia and shirin.....who's baby is sofia,dunia's or ur's...ConfusedLOL we share Blushing...cheater,u dnt knw,he is ours...Blushing

And shirin, you don't 'eat' hukka, you smoke it Embarrassed it's not that bad actually...u have all kinds of bad habits..... Matlab?Angry....yesterday whisky,2day hokkah...

Edited by udnis - 08 February 2013 at 1:50pm

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

@sindu - hahahahahah! I remember I loved to piss dunia off. She actually got mad whenever I made fun of you.. Like, when she asked where you lived, and I said you live in a dustbin, gosh she got mad. Embarrassed....still remember that...dunia sometimes becomes strict mode...LOL because of she felt pity on you, because you're weird ..me or u...ConfusedShockedbtw she is good,thats y she cares for me.Day Dreaming but she got mad at meOuch

- and about dunia's husband.. Hahahahaha, unforgettable conversation between you, me dunia and shirin.....who's baby is sofia,dunia's or ur's...ConfusedLOL we share Blushing...cheater,u dnt knw,he is ours...Blushing bahahah Blushing

And shirin, you don't 'eat' hukka, you smoke it Embarrassed it's not that bad actually...u have all kinds of bad habits..... Matlab?Angry....yesterday whisky,2day hokkah.. eyooo, i was kidding yesterday wuth whiskyGeek.

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

@sindu - hahahahahah! I remember I loved to piss dunia off. She actually got mad whenever I made fun of you.. Like, when she asked where you lived, and I said you live in a dustbin, gosh she got mad. Embarrassed....still remember that...dunia sometimes becomes strict mode...LOL because of she felt pity on you, because you're weird ..me or u...ConfusedShockedbtw she is good,thats y she cares for me.Day Dreaming but she got mad at meOuch....oh yeah...but she cares,i knw...and u too knw that...

- and about dunia's husband.. Hahahahaha, unforgettable conversation between you, me dunia and shirin.....who's baby is sofia,dunia's or ur's...ConfusedLOL we share Blushing...cheater,u dnt knw,he is ours...Blushing bahahah Blushing...blushing na,i swear...

And shirin, you don't 'eat' hukka, you smoke it Embarrassed it's not that bad actually...u have all kinds of bad habits..... Matlab?Angry....yesterday whisky,2day hokkah.. eyooo, i was kidding yesterday wuth whiskyGeek...k wt abt today...?Angry..

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

@sindu - hahahahahah! I remember I loved to piss dunia off. She actually got mad whenever I made fun of you.. Like, when she asked where you lived, and I said you live in a dustbin, gosh she got mad. Embarrassed....still remember that...dunia sometimes becomes strict mode...LOL because of she felt pity on you, because you're weird ..me or u...ConfusedShockedbtw she is good,thats y she cares for me.Day Dreaming but she got mad at meOuch....oh yeah...but she cares,i knw...and u too knw that... i knooow

- and about dunia's husband.. Hahahahaha, unforgettable conversation between you, me dunia and shirin.....who's baby is sofia,dunia's or ur's...ConfusedLOL we share Blushing...cheater,u dnt knw,he is ours...Blushing bahahah Blushing...blushing na,i swear... ho ho !

And shirin, you don't 'eat' hukka, you smoke it Embarrassed it's not that bad actually...u have all kinds of bad habits..... Matlab?Angry....yesterday whisky,2day hokkah.. eyooo, i was kidding yesterday wuth whiskyGeek...k wt abt today...?Angry.. not lying?Stern Smile

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

@sindu - hahahahahah! I remember I loved to piss dunia off. She actually got mad whenever I made fun of you.. Like, when she asked where you lived, and I said you live in a dustbin, gosh she got mad. Embarrassed....still remember that...dunia sometimes becomes strict mode...LOL because of she felt pity on you, because you're weird ..me or u...ConfusedShockedbtw she is good,thats y she cares for me.Day Dreaming but she got mad at meOuch....oh yeah...but she cares,i knw...and u too knw that... i knooow...hmmm...good...Cool...

- and about dunia's husband.. Hahahahaha, unforgettable conversation between you, me dunia and shirin.....who's baby is sofia,dunia's or ur's...ConfusedLOL we share Blushing...cheater,u dnt knw,he is ours...Blushing bahahah Blushing...blushing na,i swear... ho ho !...again...Blushing.dnt make me more blushing yo.....
And shirin, you don't 'eat' hukka, you smoke it Embarrassed it's not that bad actually...u have all kinds of bad habits..... Matlab?Angry....yesterday whisky,2day hokkah.. eyooo, i was kidding yesterday wuth whiskyGeek...k wt abt today...?Angry.. not lying?Stern Smile...accept it,u did mistake.Approve....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top