Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The moment Sanaya started jumping up and down with joy for Andy's win, even though she came last, from that moment she was the winner of the whole damn show and not just this week.So proud of her for not letting either herself or her fans down ever. Proud to be a Sanaya Irani fan and a little sad that now the waiting game for her next show starts again.
sirjusimiarshi thumbnail
totally agree with you... She is the winner
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very true..Sanaya was the most decent guest among all and a very very simple n genuine host...
she is really a very sweet girl...love her nature...it will be stupidity if she would have involved in those baseless arguements between Ragini and Nigar...i was thinking Andy accompanied to raginin and Manoj ji was totally Lattu on nigar...and only unbiased Person was our Doll.👍🏼...yaah u cnat judge someone in just 3-4 days meeting...i like Nigar compliment that Sanaya sb ka POV dekhti he..bt at the same time i really didnt get one thing...when she said shez impatient...Sanaya is impatient we all know...but how could Nigar say this..Coz the only full of patience person i could see in this whole week episodes was Sanaya irani...besides this Nigar complimented Ragini a patiencefull person😲 with whom she was keep argumenting n fighting throughout the week..it was really hilariouse😕
another thing that i couldnt digest till yet..THAT Blind Manoj ji gave beauty preference Nigar over Sanaya or Ragini...i think Nigar truly deserved the no 3 position in that  beauty contest...Sanaya got really biggest shocks in yesterday's episodes..But Sanaya u had maximum fans..u still have maximum fans u will have always the biggest fans❤️...so in all senses Sanaya irani is truly a winner...👏 
Edited by gunurlove - 11 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Love u Sanaya Irani !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u r 100% right 😊