Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

KhushiIrani

Goldie

KhushiIrani

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Truly, screw the marks because for me Sanaya's grace, dignity, class, sweetness and 1000 watt smile won my heart yet again!  Her simplicity is what makes her extraordinary and she has shown her true colors time and time again (touchwood)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiNMarshi_sravyjaya100GodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sanaya is true winner (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
she is .. surely.. love u doll..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100

jaya100

IF-Rockerz

jaya100

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
The moment Sanaya started jumping up and down with joy for Andy's win, even though she came last, from that moment she was the winner of the whole damn show and not just this week.So proud of her for not letting either herself or her fans down ever. Proud to be a Sanaya Irani fan and a little sad that now the waiting game for her next show starts again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanRashmiNMarshi_sravyDiyaS

sirjusimiarshi

IF-Dazzler

sirjusimiarshi

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you... She is the winner

gunurlove

IF-Dazzler

gunurlove

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Very true..Sanaya was the most decent guest among all and a very very simple n genuine host...
she is really a very sweet girl...love her nature...it will be stupidity if she would have involved in those baseless arguements between Ragini and Nigar...i was thinking Andy accompanied to raginin and Manoj ji was totally Lattu on nigar...and only unbiased Person was our Doll.Thumbs Up...yaah u cnat judge someone in just 3-4 days meeting...i like Nigar compliment that Sanaya sb ka POV dekhti he..bt at the same time i really didnt get one thing...when she said shez impatient...Sanaya is impatient we all know...but how could Nigar say this..Coz the only full of patience person i could see in this whole week episodes was Sanaya irani...besides this Nigar complimented Ragini a patiencefull personShocked with whom she was keep argumenting n fighting throughout the week..it was really hilariouseConfused
another thing that i couldnt digest till yet..THAT Blind Manoj ji gave beauty preference Nigar over Sanaya or Ragini...i think Nigar truly deserved the no 3 position in that  beauty contest...Sanaya got really biggest shocks in yesterday's episodes..But Sanaya u had maximum fans..u still have maximum fans u will have always the biggest fansHeart...so in all senses Sanaya irani is truly a winner...Clap 

Edited by gunurlove - 27 January 2013 at 3:09am

shonasandy

IF-Sizzlerz

shonasandy

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Love u Sanaya Irani !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u r 100% right Smile

Naz_nisar

IF-Sizzlerz

Naz_nisar

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Agree with you

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.