Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Saba-

IF-Rockerz

-Saba-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
She was the most well behaved celeb through out week.
i love her as she was so sweet and down to the earth personality...Heart
love you Sanaya
U Rock Angel..StarStar

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

nanifarwa1mitrabhuyanSarun.ZayaholicArshi1195..Zenny..RavissanteSannyapoorvaarnavRashmiNMKhushiIraniankitamishra201tashi26puglet-krrish-..Damsel..masaf57ArHiLover-xBansari7-Snakewa-roseflower_07maheen55DollSanz-SI-jaya100SanzBarbietiahalderFascinatingSanzAmeeraalikhanGodhuliLogonMoNayaAshiq4evrKeerthuKiarshiDaZzling_SaRunshonasandyNaz_nisarpieryroseSanayaFlawlessCatz.RangRasiyaincandescentArshi.Sugi.IPK-Priya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sanaya is true winner" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanayaFlawless

IF-Sizzlerz

SanayaFlawless

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
She is so down to earth person so   She is always the winner Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snakewa-jaya100-Saba-Arshi.Sugi.IPK

-Saba-

IF-Rockerz

-Saba-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaFlawless

yup sukku...Big smile
i dont care whatever marks she got...
but she has won all hearts.Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100Arshi.Sugi.IPK

SanayaFlawless

IF-Sizzlerz

SanayaFlawless

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SrkSabaMonaya

Originally posted by SanayaFlawless

yup sukku...Big smile
i dont care whatever marks she got...
but she has won all hearts.Star
same 
i dont give a shit about marksss
in my heart She is the winner Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
she has won the heart of the guest...may be not due to her culinary skills but due to her sweet nature..and that's all that matters in the end..as ram said its not about winning!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100Arshi.Sugi.IPK

rehann

IF-Dazzler

rehann

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
but i feel bad yaar... when i see sanaya face when get to know she the contestent with lowest marks... make me remember of that last day of IPK shooting!! it totally broke my heart... i can't see her like that... if anyone will ever be the winner... be the happiest... i wish it was sanaya~

but still i love her positivity... she then smile again... (my heart then feel more at ease).. love how she said 'NA' when Ram ask her will she ever disqualify Andy 'i never doubt about that... how can sanaya disqualify someone which she give her only perfect TEN???'... even when Andy win she the one who jump much higher than Andy... hahaha cute Sanaya...

Love also when she try to back up Ragini... she know Ragini more than we us know... she know even what her friend said was a bit harsh but Nigar got it in even more wrong way... but as Sanaya said 'how we people will say bad things about someone who we just met for 3-4 times???'

as all... i don't know if sanaya win or lose but what i know she got a wrapped of my heart that was n is always her... LOVE Sanaya!!!

P/S : out from this forum... no sanaya = no rehann... so see u girls in IPK forum hope she can come with new fiction show soon so i can move there... BTW will always wait for good news from her!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanRashmiNM-Snakewa-.DivaDeluxe.gunurlove-SI-jaya100FascinatingSanzGodhuliLogonJalebiGirlArshi.Sugi.IPKSanz.

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I agree with you

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Sanaya did not expected that she will get lowest mark.She hosted well and made reasonably good food.They behaved with her so well so she thought she will get good marks.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.