Page   of 2

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
You're right Mithalee...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nandini ka pyaar... (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
You are correct. BB don't have any problem in love marriage. He wanted her to finish her studies and she got married without informing anything to BB and was the biggest mistake done by her.

Mithalee02

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Yes Mithali, Bade Baba did't have any problem with love marriage. His only wish was to see Nandini becoming a good doctor.

Mithalee02

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharadrocks

Mithalee...let us assume your reasoning is right...that Baba's problem is not with love marriage but with the fact that his daughter got married without his knowledge instead of pursuing her studies...

First of all, it is not impossible to continue one's education after marriage. If Baba had supported Nandini, she could have easily completed her education and gone on to become a doctor. There was no need whatsoever for him to disown his daughter if all he wanted was for her to complete her education. Even worse, he never got back in touch with her until before, he was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

Secondly, as a man who had been in love and regretted breaking his loved one's heart all his life, Baba would logically not want to add on to his own guilt by disowning his daughter for falling in love and getting married even before she completed her education. He would be able to understand his daughter's compulsions, particularly because he had himself suffered heartbreak and was nursing a huge guilt complex as a result.

Sorry Mithalee behan, but I don't find your reason convincing. I will wait for KPji to come up with something even more convincing. I am sure it must have to do with the planetary position. Btw, do you think it will be according to the Hindu astrology chart or Western astronomy, If you have an answer to this question, please help!

hi yaar...and sorry main tere koi sawaal ka jawaab nahi de sakti, pehle toh Malvika ji ko lekar main tensiom main hu...aur meri Nani hospital main hain merd dimaak kaam nahi kar raha hain...i just got in touch with my phone and logged in to c Malvikaji's post...sorry i cant talk now bye...

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
@All...Thank you for replying to my post Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4Youlee_Ashni

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
BB only wanted her to finish her studies...He was sure that she will not continue once she was married and ultimately that happened..We all know that she did not finish her studies after that...

Mithalee02

Post Reply New Post

Go to top