Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Just two thoughts !

I just cannot believe that they have an African band on the pre-finale of this show.Angry

Even more undigestible for me is having a band from abroad on our republic day !Angry

Singing and cacophony galore goes on in the pre-finale !

What a un-fitting end to a wonderful season.

DisappointedEmbarrassed

Edited by music-a-muse - 26 January 2013 at 9:24am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kacchasarf14diamond444mdroyInfofanRamanRKRaghav4UDiamondLifedesicrowdDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unbelievable !!" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I Have not watched the episode yet. Did they not do anything special for republic day?

And seriously why bring an African band on this day?

Edited by Infofan - 26 January 2013 at 1:17pm

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Vinash kale viparit buddhi.

Mediocrity rules

Edited by Dabulls23 - 26 January 2013 at 6:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

diamond444

diamond444

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Today was horrible for me Ouch Somehow I find the spontaneity and joy missing nowadays. Also I feel that the show is lacking coherency. May be, making everything scripted on the show is having its toll. Also the judges are nodding their heads as if we are having tansen, baiju bawra before us Ouch

Someone should tell the judges or rather the script writer that standing up of the paid audience or of the judges at the drop of a hat, or vigorous nodding of head  doesn't make the show or the contestants great. Rather good passionate singing does. Also there should be some spontaneity rather than everything being superficial and scripted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

I Have not watched the episode yet. Did they not do anything special for republic day?

And seriously why bring an African band on this day?

Skip the episode if you have not watched it.

If interested, just check out Aman's singing.

Nope, they did not do anything special. I cannot remember them even mentioning 26th jan. Or may be they did. Was so upset seeing the BAND, my mind went numb for a few mins.Cry

Good question. Ask those brainos running this showAngry

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diamond444

Today was horrible for me Ouch Somehow I find the spontaneity and joy missing nowadays. Also I feel that the show is lacking coherency. May be, making everything scripted on the show is having its toll. Also the judges are nodding their heads as if we are having tansen, baiju bawra before us Ouch

Someone should tell the judges or rather the script writer that standing up of the paid audience or of the judges at the drop of a hat, or vigorous nodding of head  doesn't make the show or the contestants great. Rather good passionate singing does. Also there should be some spontaneity rather than everything being superficial and scripted.

Well said, D444ji !

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Don't miss the bad editing.

When Jasraj and Shehnaz were singing at the end, Shankar mahadevan was not present. All 3 judges except shankar were standing and clapping. He was missing. Once these 3 went on stage, they suddenly show him sitting and nodding his head and wah wah -ing. Can anyone believe him not going on stage with others and singing with the others.

Fake.fake.LOLLOLLOL

Change your editorLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLifeDabulls23

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
todays epi really confused me though i am not a indian but as muslim who is from Us&  i have respect for indians living in abroad or in india as not i love indian music but also hindi serials but what really confused me was that were they suppose to show song based on republic day instead brought african band though my fav was aman in it rest i skip it myself
anyways happy republic days to all indians and those who are on india forums..may god bless you and may there be a peace btw our countries

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kacchasarf14Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.