AnSh || Keche Koi Dor Teri Ore || AT 85 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ritzi12

๐Ÿ˜กindeed yeh golu uncle bhi na ek umar ka lihaas nahin hian aur ek shiv sigh 

Man Shiv ko koi samjhao..gollu uncle se tips lelle

But also the way RK was holding Madhu as the goons hit him, then Madhu held him as the goons hit her..I want a scene between AnSh where they both fight for what is right, get hurt together then tend to each other's wounds. Why can't AnSh get intense scenes..saare ke saare intense scenes par sirf RK ka copyright hai kya๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by shopaholicNY

Man Shiv ko koi samjhao..gollu uncle se tips lelle

But also the way RK was holding Madhu as the goons hit him, then Madhu held him as the goons hit her..I want a scene between AnSh where they both fight for what is right, get hurt together then tend to each other's wounds. Why can't AnSh get intense scenes..saare ke saare intense scenes par sirf RK ka copyright hai kya๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ansh  got sm intense scenes which were simple yet intense like tat back hug ๐Ÿ˜ณand entry  mein hi intense scene tha ansh ka ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but must say golu uncle se nahin rk se tips lo shivji 

ab toh unka bhi ding dong hoga village mein ๐Ÿคฃ
@ shopaholic what can i call u? im anshu 

for this love inside the heart of anandi is doing dance๐Ÿ˜† hug n button is good example of it๐Ÿ˜†  but now to  bring it out ๐Ÿคกratan singh jug ki fight is needed and shiv   jumping in fight and getting some injury will make  ajee cry for her love shiv and then this rail will nonstop run ,,,,  only ansh love love will pour  upon sjee 
heres sm treat sheena

i want some good scenes of ansh like this 
Uma - I am not into that as yet...U have to do it ๐Ÿ˜›

But srsly how can they forget to know their door...uff they r so laid back ๐Ÿ˜† But what irritates me is that CVs havent done anything with ANSH since they came to Jetsar.I mean do they deliberately send family along so that they can have an excuse for not showing ansh moments.Now my only hope rely on A learning something from Varun's phobia...its high time she shud get into action mode.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ritzi12

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ansh  got sm intense scenes which were simple yet intense like tat back hug ๐Ÿ˜ณand entry  mein hi intense scene tha ansh ka ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but must say golu uncle se nahin rk se tips lo shivji 

ab toh unka bhi ding dong hoga village mein ๐Ÿคฃ

Back hug is not that intense sorry..neither is front hug..neither is tere shirt di main tha button soniye...i want passion intensity, emotional intensity..tu nahin samjhegi๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

RK ka kya kehna๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
i too hope ajee learns frm varun phobia  atleast it wil give her direction !!

Originally posted by shopaholicNY

Back hug is not that intense sorry..neither is front hug..neither is tere shirt di main tha button soniye...i want passion intensity, emotional intensity..tu nahin samjhegi๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

RK ka kya kehna๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
haan haan main bacchi  nadan ladki but  i found back hug intense  oh shiv kitne slowly bola i love u oh ho but ya RK ka ILU was more ๐Ÿ˜ณ

kk dinner time ceeyaa !!
shopaholic  ajee n sjee both are delicate darlings so they handle each other with care ---- anandi is very dabbuu type --- with jug also she used to sleep and do tel malish for DS never cared for such intimacy of married life just her chai adrak ki and pooja etc 
Originally posted by milindrose

shopaholic  ajee n sjee both are delicate darlings so they handle each other with care ---- anandi is very dabbuu type --- with jug also she used to sleep and do tel malish for DS never cared for such intimacy of married life just her chai adrak ki and pooja etc 
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†might be J  didnt turn her on ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ