CID

CID Forum Awards - Nomination Time! DONE (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

let it be like
if a person gets maximum votes for category 1 AND category 2 both..then the category in which the same person got more votes will be chosen.like C1..12 votes and C2..16 votes is what a person X gets leading in both the categories..then C2 will be considered for X..whereas the runnerup will be chosen winner for C1 category

Waah!! Kya IDEA hai...!!Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Forum Awards - Nomination Time! DONE (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chiinnu

Cool !
Please send reminder PM as well, so that no one forgets to vote.

Yep I'll do that when we have about a week left in nominations. Big smile

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Shreya... You said we can list up To three names for every Award... But 3 names Are Compulsary or can I list Only 2 Or 1 In each category???

Nope 1 or 2 is more than fine. 3 is the maximum. For some people, they may have multiple names in their brain for an award, hence the maximum.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Great Sri Clap
And thanx for not including Tji, Suraj & Pankaj...it would be really difficult job for me LOL Embarrassed u know what i mean Wink

Yep I do. LOL

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged

One thing I would like to say is that please restrict nominating the name of same person again and again.
Else the same person will won all the prizes Wink

Please add it as a rule.
Single person's name can be nominated thrice, will be fine right?

Aha! Yes that's the rule I had forgotten. Gosh I was thinking about it all night and I couldn't remember which rule it was. LOL Added.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

One thing I would like to say is that please restrict nominating the name of same person again and again.
Else the same person will won all the prizes Wink

Please add it as a rule.
Single person's name can be nominated thrice, will be fine right?

Yes... True!... Last time all the awards were given only to 3-4 people...But I wonder if restriction of thrice nomination will solve this issue. !!! Due to the randomness of voting a person(i mean 1, 2) might still win all awards even though there is a cut off of 3 nominations

Not always Asto. Because with the maximum cut-off it makes voting a bit harder. Think about it. If I think that you deserve 5 awards, but I'm allowed to vote for you only 3 times, I have to think hard about which 3 to give you. And the 3 votes that I give you will be different from the 3 that Chiinnu might choose.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

let it be like
if a person gets maximum votes for category 1 AND category 2 both..then the category in which the same person got more votes will be chosen.like C1..12 votes and C2..16 votes is what a person X gets leading in both the categories..then C2 will be considered for X..whereas the runnerup will be chosen winner for C1 category

That might work Mini, but then it wouldn't be fair because in some awards, the winner would get the award and in some the runner-up and no one would know why in some awards the runner-up got the award and in some the winner.

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Not always Asto. Because with the maximum cut-off it makes voting a bit harder. Think about it. If I think that you deserve 5 awards, but I'm allowed to vote for you only 3 times, I have to think hard about which 3 to give you. And the 3 votes that I give you will be different from the 3 that Chiinnu might choose.

I doubt it will happen that way Shreya... There are so many people out here and everyone here has a different perspective of looking at the other person... One might look at Vis as Head of forum.. one might look as a hardworking person.. one might look as a sweet friend...one might look at her as very disciplined & strict person... and so on.. So there is possibility especially the veteran members here getting nominated nearly in every award by someone or the other... 

I think Mini's idea will be better because.. there are like 15 awards and if only 5 people win it.. it will look very silly. as a person getting ACP Award might also get one of duo award and a Nik award tooLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreyaiMinidebasree04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top