CID

CID Forum Awards - Nomination Time! DONE

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to you and you and you and you...and everyone! Welcome to the annual (or so I suppose) CID Forum Awards! Given that this is Shreya here, you obviously have to expect that she's going to do something crazy. Right? πŸ˜‰ WRONG! πŸ˜† Not this time. πŸ˜† This time, Shreya will be as straight as a jalebi. πŸ˜›

Okay, okay. I'll just get straight to it. πŸ˜‰

And now it's time for the dhamka!  Woops! That didn't go too well. But before I go to the hospital to fix it, let me tell you how this will work.

This thread is where you can hold discussions and ask questions. Do NOT vote here!!! All votes need to be sent to me in a PM with a title that tells me that it is for the Forum Awards. πŸ˜† So don't write "hi" as the subject line.

Some basics:
  1. You have until February 20th 11:59 PM IST to vote. After this point, votes will not be counted.
  2. You can nominate a total of 3 people for each award. 1 or 2 is acceptable, however, if you have many names for an award, you can give a maximum of 3 names. For the jodi awards, you can nominate 2 jodis only. 
  3. Do not nominate yourself for more than 3 awards. That's right! You can nominate yourself, but only for a maximum of 3 awards. Any more than that and your votes will be disqualified.
  4. Do not send me multiple PMs with your votes for each category. Please, please, please send all your nominations in one PM. I do not want to have 20 nomination PMs from you with each PM only having one award in it. πŸ˜†
  5. And finally, thanks to Chiinnu for reminding me about it, you can only nominate one person a maximum of 3 times. So nominate accordingly!

People you cannot nominate. If there is an award you do not want to be nominated for, let me know. I'll add you here. Currently, I have 2 such people. If anyone nominates the following people for the award they do not want, then their votes will be disqualified.
  1. Visrom does not want to be nominated for ACP.
  2. Do not give me the Shreya award. For god's sake, our names are the only ones that are alike. πŸ˜†
  3. GD would not like to be nominated at all. Votes until now will be counted minus votes for GD. From now on, no voting for GD.

And now...finally...the moment you have all been waiting for! Or have you? Anyways, here's unveiling this year's awards and a small description for the ones that are not as easy to understand! 

CAST AWARDS
  1. ACP Pradyuman of the Forum
  2. Dr. Salunkhe of the Forum
  3. Abhijeet of the Forum
  4. Daya of the Forum
  5. Freddy of the Forum
  6. Purvi of the Forum
  7. Shreya of the Forum
  8. Nikhil of the Forum
  9. Sachin of the Forum
  10. Rajat of the Forum
  11. Vineet of the Forum
JODI AWARDS
  1. The Duo of the Forum - awarded to the jodi who have been more than just friends for the longest time on the forum
  2. Purvi-Shreya of the Forum - awarded to the jodi who have just recently become strong friends
CREATIVITY
  1. The FW Award of Creativity - there are a total of 4 of these awards, one each for stories/FF/OS, avis/VMs, siggies, threads. So here you would nominate a minimum of 1 person for the best story/FF/OS, 1 person for the best avis/VMs, 1 person for the best siggies, and 1 person for making the most interesting threads.
OTHER
  1. The New CIDian Award - this award is to recognize the newbies of the forum, who joined here in the past 6 months. Who has wowed you the most?
  2. The HD Award - this is for the best villain or Devil's Advocate of the forum. Who has always managed to show you the opposite side of something you said or did?

And that's that!!! Yep, not too many awards. πŸ˜† So remember! PM me and only me with your nominations by February 20th 11:59 PM IST, else your votes don't count! So let the voting begin!
Edited by KS_Shreya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

Shreya... You said we can list up To three names for every Award... But 3 names Are Compulsary or can I list Only 2 Or 1 In each category???

Nope 1 or 2 is more than fine. 3 is the maximum. For some people, they may have multiple names in their brain for an award, hence the maximum.
Edited by KS_Shreya - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. CID Forum awards after a long time... I still remember the last time I was a part of it... Ohh.. πŸ˜ˆ I revealed something to Vis.. and she taunted me for that... like for months... πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ  Now lemme be careful this time not to tell which award I nominated whom πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Good Job Shreya... πŸ‘
πŸ˜† good idea khoote 
i pmed u my votes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow nice thread 
i will pm you my nominations within this week
Minionite thumbnail

Wow.. CID Forum awards after a long time... I still remember the last time I was a part of it... Ohh.. πŸ˜ˆ I revealed something to Vis.. and she taunted me for that... like for months... πŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ  Now lemme be careful this time not to tell which award I nominated whom πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Good Job Shreya... πŸ‘

Then do be careful this time. πŸ˜†
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wowww goood thread i ll send you my votes di soonπŸ‘πŸΌ
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow nice initiative indeed Shreya didi
i was looking forward to this
good luck everybody
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shreya ... Did you skip Tarika of the Forum on purpose πŸ˜›
and creativity award..did you mean avi's or VM's... because i hardly see any avi's on the forumπŸ˜•
Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shreya ... Did you skip Tarika of the Forum on purposeπŸ˜›

i dont mind becoming tarika of the forum😊