Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
I know this week is going to be awful.Just expect one tight slap from Bani ti Pia. 😑 Like Jai has given his sister.That slap will bring a smile on my face. 😭
wite_rainbow thumbnail
I think jai should confess his love for bani to her and GO ON A THAPPAD SPREE...hit n e one who comes btw them!!

im serious todays epd was junk...i was lookign forward to J&B convo!!
georgi thumbnail
totally agree with u guys, I think that Jai has a hard time showing his feelings...yet, wouldn't this be the best reason for him to explode emotionally and confess, how long is he going o keep things bottled up...this child means the world to him, and he does love Bani...yet, he fails to show his real feelings????

we know that Bani will keep the baby...wold be interesting to see what line of reasoning she gives.........
soapaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: wite_rainbow

I think jai should confess his love for bani to her and GO ON A THAPPAD SPREE...hit n e one who comes btw them!!

im serious todays epd was junk...i was lookign forward to J&B convo!!

LOL! Raaga_om would love that! The thapad spree that isπŸ˜†

dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistletoe

I fully agree with you on this Dhurvie! More than Pia, its Jai who is bugging me with his attitude! If he really loves and cares for Bani and his child, then why the hell couldn't he give one tight slap to Pia and tell her to keep out of his life and out of his house? The fact that he listened to Pia indicates his guilt and also the fact that he is still confused regarding Bani! Why should Jai's love be based on the fact that Bani loves him or not? His love is only his love, whether Bani loves him back or not should be a deterrant......But for Jai, his Ego is far bigger than his Heart and until and unless he is sure that Bani also loves him equally, he will never confess to her, even if he has to die wallowing in misery without his wife!

Coming back to Pia, I agree she is nothing more than an interfering little twit, but what she said yesterday, was not entirely wrong! Jai kept talking about the divorce, about leaving Bani, even after they had consummated their marriage......If all Jai wanted to do was to leave Bani, then he shouldn't have gone all the way with her.....Jai's love has suddenly come to the fore only after he got to know about Bani's pregnancy.....I know I am going to get brickbats for this, but it is a fact! Jai might have been in love with Bani earlier also, but he is now deserpate for her to stay back, only cause she is carrying his Child!

All in all, Bani will never agree to an abortion, because she is still clear in her mind that whatever happened between Jai and her was not wrong in any sense...She might not say this to Pia, but she will tell her that the child is not be to blamed for its Parent's fault! That should make Jai happy, I guess!

I am disappointed by Jai's attitude towards the whole issue.....I loved the way he tried to talk to Bani on Friday and trying to mend fences, but yesterday, his whole confrontation scene with Pia showed him as a very selfish and self-possessed person, who could only think of justifying his stand, to hell with everything else!

Cheers,

MT

I agree with you MT, that what Pia said was'nt entirely wrong, but what I'm saying is, she has no right to say it!  She may love her sister very much, but she has no right to interfere or meddle with her life !!  Like Pmtwist said, its between Jai and Bani!  Who is she going around making decisions for her Bani di?  Or for that matter, who is she to assume anything about their relationship or feelings for each other??  She cannot just stand there and accuse him and talk anything and just walk away!

Coming to that..what you said about Jai, that he is selfish and self possessed, I totally agree to that..infact whatever he feels in his heart for Bani and whatever goes on in his mind about his feelings for her, is entirely different from how he behaves with Bani and what he says to her..he mentioned about separating even on the Sangeet ceremony night, which was like a couple days back..and he has always maintained that June 19th night was a mistake..to which I would conclude that,  while in his heart he knows that he loves her, at the same time he would never accept that he loves her unless he knows for sure that she loves him too..so again, I agree with u on that..

anyways, i don't have much hopes for this week, other than Bani coming out of the daze and announcing that she wants to have this child, and perhaps Roshni finding out as well that Jai is expecting a baby..

georgi thumbnail
gosh!!!i hope the story makes some progress this week in favour of jai and bani............
soapaddict thumbnail
On a completely frivolous note.. I am hung up still on the fact that Bani still refers to Jai, as Mr. Walia. She's fought with him, fought for him, defended him, believed him, Slept with him & fallen in love with him. And still -- Mr. Walia? My own personal musings.. but perhaps its because he won't become Jai until and unless he comes clean about loving her, and vice versa! God.. if thats the case.. we may never hear it..l till she screams Jai in labor pains!

sabsj thumbnail
what more proof does that jerk Jai need that bani loves him too. come on creatives of KS, what are u doing to this guys character, we know u need to extend the show, but on these lines.......... please give us viewers a break and let the creep come out with his feelings for once and then u can drag it on for all we care.

what proof does he need, he must be really blind and old not to realise her love for him:

- she has been taking the shit he has been dishing out to her since the day they got married so what if it initially was becoz she was trying to make up for what pia did to jai, after that she has done nothing but show him time and again that she does care for him/his honour and would do anything to keep it intact even go the extent of taking on anu's pregnancy blame to save his family's name

- she told him she was not scared of dying in the fire but was scared of not being able to see the person who she loves the most

- she stops him from telling her the raaz if it meant that she could never see him again

- she openely declared her feelings when she danced on tu maro kaun lage

- she was ready to die along with him (does this not say it all)

WHAT MORE DOES HE NEED. I AM REALLY BEGINNING TO HATE THIS GUY NOW, ACTUALLY HATE EKTA AND HER CREATIVE TEAM FOR MESSING UP THIS BEAUTIFUL EMOTION CALLED LOVE AND MAKING SUCH A JOKE ABOUT THE WHOLE DAMN THING. GOD ALONE KNOWS WHEN OUR MISERY IS GONNA END.

I GIVE IT 2 MORE EPISODES, IF THIS CAT AND MOUSE CHASE STILL CONTINUES, I AM SO SWITCHING OVER TO STAR PLUS (WITH A HEAVY HEART) UNTIL THEY DECIDE TO COME BACK ON TRACK.

dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapaddict

.. but perhaps its because he won't become Jai until and unless he comes clean about loving her, and vice versa! God.. if thats the case.. we may never hear it..l till she screams Jai in labor pains!

πŸ˜†  Imagine, during labor pains too, she screams "Mr. Waliaaaaaaa!!!!!!"πŸ˜†

lighthouse thumbnail
Dhruvie love your title of this post.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I have come to conclusion that's exactly how J&B feel about each other...I want to die with you but if we live let's make each other's life a living hell.. 😑

These 2 are driving me insane...Bani speak up before Pia makes appointment with OB-Gyn.. It is breaking my heart to see both J&B crying their hearts out but I am kind of accepting it for next few months as long as Jigz, Ranveer and Roshni leave Bani and her child alone...If Kekta dishes out all the cliches that she shows with pregnancy it will be a long (yawn) journey to delivery...

Cheers.