Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonibright

Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

Originally posted by Huma-

Originally posted by Pancham101

Waise ...any song that needs the publicity ...please bring it on! Our ArVi can make it a blockbuster overnight/ overday...TongueBig smile
And any song that is well known already gets an ArVian makeover...Big smile
( Criminal, Dreamum, DKYMSK, SHM)

so true uma i swear i was rofling when i heard Shirt da button first tym  but when i heard this soong on Arvi i started lovin this song n dats we call Arvi magic Big smile
same here di...n same happened wd Dreamum wakeupum...didn't lke the song evn a bit...but after seeing AshVik perform on it...nw i can't imagine but them on this song...
that's ArVi/AshVik MAGIC...they can even turn ur hate into love...
Biggest proof of this is  DREAMUM WAKEPUM...
Before RITHVIK-ASHA performed on the song,I used to feel weird whenever I listened to that song..Ouch
But now this song is one of my favourites...Embarrassed

partner agar Ashvik ne ''aa ante amalapuram'' pe bhi perform kiya tu  we crazy Arvians will start loving this song as well  LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittypeachesnplumsbonibright

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi=magic (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aditty

aditty

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
ARVI is the gem and future of PR!! Never has there been a more compatible, dynamic, magical jodi!! They suit each other perfectly and bring out the best in each other!! Arjun and Purvi are true soul mates and are the second example of Pavitra Rishta in PR!!

Arvi's love and  appeal as a jodi is so strong that once they're reunited- PR will surely again soar the skies!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyPancham101Manoshonocrazygirl4RDHuma-ashvikluverrrpeachesnplums

aditty

aditty

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Waise ...any song that needs the publicity ...please bring it on! Our ArVi can make it a blockbuster overnight/ overday...TongueBig smile

Very well said Sujata!!

Despite the fact that I don't know Hindi and don't have much taste for Indian music- I absolutely love 'Shirta- da- Button' and 'Dil Kyun Yeh Mer" just because they are associated with Arvi and have been performed by Arvi !! This pair will make any song and any video a'  true hit !!Star

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyPancham101Manoshonocrazygirl4RDHuma-peachesnplumsbonibrightashfaque2012

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditty

Very well said Sujata!!

Despite the fact that I don't know Hindi and don't have much taste for Indian music- I absolutely love 'Shirta- da- Button' and 'Dil Kyun Yeh Mer" just because they are associated with Arvi and have been performed by Arvi !! This pair will make any song and any video a'  true hit !!Star

That's ArVi magic for you - deewana bana de (will make anyone crazy - with their charm) Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Manoshonocrazygirl4RDbonibrightashfaque2012

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

ARVI is the gem and future of PR!! Never has there been a more compatible, dynamic, magical jodi!! They suit each other perfectly and bring out the best in each other!! Arjun and Purvi are true soul mates and are the second example of Pavitra Rishta in PR!!

Arvi's love and  appeal as a jodi is so strong that once they're reunited- PR will surely again soar the skies!!

Hope that they will united ASAP. That why I saw this crap, disgusting, horrible, nonsense track. Otherwise good bye this serial when I knowing this track want to run.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDpeachesnplums

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

Very well said Sujata!!

100% true. I am not interest previously any hindi song. But when I very first time listen 'Dil Kyun Yeh Mer"with ARVI perform then I interest this. This is all time my favorite song. Also that sad song "Darmyian"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD

nalonynnej

IF-Rockerz

nalonynnej

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Even the songs in their SBS/SBB segments get stuck in my head. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplumsHuma-

shrily

Groupbie

shrily

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
i have started watching pr just cause of arvi but now i have stoped watching it cause there is no arvi.so its a humble request plz reunite arvi

Edited by shrily - 28 January 2013 at 10:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDpeachesnplumsashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.