Pavitra Rishta

ArVi=magic (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 29

Ashlaika

IF-Rockerz

Ashlaika

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hmmm... we are in February... I think it was one year ago I witnessed the magic of ArVi and it has bedazzled me. Im unable to let go even now. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgadittyPancham101Manoshonocrazygirl4RDpeachesnplumsashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi=magic (Page 28)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jawo.rani

jawo.rani

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Beautiful

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pancham101Ashlaikaashfaque2012

Pancham101

IF-Dazzler

Pancham101

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Originally posted by Manoshono

Every time I look at Arvis scene, it gives me a unique sense of love. I just can't find the same sense anywhere else in PR. Arvis magic always put my pensive thoughts into reality. I want to see their glittering moments again. They are beautiful!

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart.

Anum u said well dear... everytime i watch arvi scenes it gives me goosebumps!!!! that called chemistry ..
but alas,plz dnt want any magic anymore, everything in PR now is just a crap  i say!!
Yup, Anum...that unique sense of love...Unmatched

They always always jump out from the screen and seem to perform above the expected level...hmmm...maybe that's the problem...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyManoshonopeachesnplumsashfaque2012

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Every time I look at Arvis scene, it gives me a unique sense of love. I just can't find the same sense anywhere else in PR. Arvis magic always put my pensive thoughts into reality. I want to see their glittering moments again. They are beautiful!

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, no one can ever tear them apart.

Anum u said well dear... everytime i watch arvi scenes it gives me goosebumps!!!! that called chemistry ..
but alas,plz dnt want any magic anymore, everything in PR now is just a crap i say!!
you are right Sadia! Whatever they are showing currently has destroyed Arvus magic! The love that was once beautiful has gone away. Hope they regain it back and show that love can never die but it lives till your last breath.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyPancham101crazygirl4RDashfaque2012

aditty

aditty

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Hmmm... we are in February... I think it was one year ago I witnessed the magic of ArVi and it has bedazzled me. Im unable to let go even now. 

Totally agree with you Ashlaika- ArVi magic cannot be equalled and cannot be easily Forgotten!!

Without the ArVi jodi in PR- PR is  a total loss for me!! In fact PR has become totally lifeless and boring without the ArVI jodi and without ArVi as main leads!! So unless Arvi reunites- PR for me is no more!!

Manoshonopeachesnplumsashfaque2012

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pancham101

but alas,plz dnt want any magic anymore, everything in PR now is just a crap i say!!

Yup, Anum...that unique sense of love...Unmatched

They always always jump out from the screen and seem to perform above the expected level...hmmm...maybe that's the problem...Confused
indeed di! The way they have performed so far in the show, truly make us feel that we are watching them live. I feel like I am one of the invisible person with them watching their journey. Their magic was very convivial. Never once I felt, I was watching a soap. I always thought that its their real life. It's the life of two lovers.

I want the same magic back. I want their chemistry to return to its essential path!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditty

Originally posted by Ashlaika

Totally agree with you Ashlaika- ArVi magic cannot be equalled and cannot be easily Forgotten!!

Without the ArVi jodi in PR- PR is  a total loss for me!! In fact PR has become totally lifeless and boring without the ArVI jodi and without ArVi as main leads!! So unless Arvi reunites- PR for me is no more!!

100% Agree with U. ARVI is just fictional character. But Asha & RD's acting this character made so real that I think that they are very nearest person. I saw many TV serial in indian television. So i saw many jodi but some jodi  like Bani-Jai Walia, Salooni-Nahar, Archana-Manav, Arnav-Khusi are my favorite jodi. But ARVI is so much attacthed me. I don't know why? When they are together I feel well. Their love, smile, argument, pain all thing I like too much. When they smile I also smile when they feel pain I also feel pain. Their character is so much real that if I don't watch 1 day my day is totally off. When any one ugly comment their jodi I feel huge pain. Why? I don't know. That why this is the called ARVI=Magic. Thanks & all credit goes to RD+Asha they make love their ARVI character. Also thanks goes to Ekta who bring this magical character at PR. But I also so much hate  for EK, why she destroy & butchered her magical character of ARVI.

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Zee used ArVi clips so much in the ishq wala love show- so nostalgic !! the magic is still there and always will be!!

reshma28abhimgashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.