Page   of 29
Page 3 Page 29

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Huma-

OMG in love widh Ur post Heart

Even i was die hard tere liye Fan & After  Taani Onu  i thought i will never fall for another couple but  Arvi k magic se bachna Mushkil hi Na mumkin hai LOL their magical chemistry  just touched my soul*  Heart  Hope CVS reading this  million & billions of fans w8ing for Arvi reuion Day Dreaming

LOads n loads of love from Craziest Arvian  WinkLOL

truee behna its hard to escape such magical chemistry of ArVi..right on they have touched our heart and soul..we love them and yearning for their reunion...

we love you ArVi forever!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyaloveradittykandykandy..PlayfulKiss..jkhusiNadaCintaashvikluverrrHuma-peachesnplumsashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi=magic (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Hiii 
Welcome dear you r absolutely ryt this couple totally touches the heart...
Anyone can be their fan seeing then at once well hope u enjoy here...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyaloveradittyjkhusiNadaCintaprityy89peachesnplumsashfaque2012

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Edited my post on the first page, thanks for the thread - we want to see our feisty Purvi and khadoos Arjun back together.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyaloveradittykandykandy..PlayfulKiss..ManoshonoNadaCintajkhusiashvikluverrrprityy89Huma-ashfaque2012

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Even i was die hard tere liye Fan & After Taani Onu i thought i will never fall for another couple but Arvi k magic se bachna Mushkil hi Na mumkin haiLOL their magical chemistry just touched my soul* Heart Hope CVS reading this million & billions of fans w8ing for Arvi reuion Day Dreaming

LOads n loads of love from Craziest Arvian WinkLOL

true Huma di..ArVi ke magic se bachna mushki hi nahi naamumkin hai..Tongue*SRK style*
waiting for their reunioun..!!

harshiyaloveraditty..PlayfulKiss..ManoshonojkhusiNadaCintabonibrightprityy89Huma-peachesnplumsashfaque2012

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Even i was die hard tere liye Fan & After  Taani Onu  i thought i will never fall for another couple but  Arvi k magic se bachna Mushkil hi Na mumkin hai LOL their magical chemistry  just touched my soul*  Heart  Hope CVS reading this  million & billions of fans w8ing for Arvi reuion Day Dreaming

LOads n loads of love from Craziest Arvian  WinkLOL

even i was big fan of thani onu... after dmg and tere liye iam loving pr and thats because of arjun purvi... i startd watchng pr because of arvi... first thay made us fall in love with arvi and now giving this tortureCry ... its very diificut or i must say impossible to watch them with different people...  i hope arvi will be reunited soonr or later

harshiyaloveraditty..PlayfulKiss..ManoshonojkhusiNadaCintabonibrightprityy89Huma-peachesnplumsashfaque2012

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Res ! :)))

Ahh lovely post dear! Welcome and truly said- this couple touches the heart. Really wish Cvs are listening- we want our ArVi BACK !

Edited by eshaaax3. - 26 January 2013 at 10:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyaloveradittyjkhusi

kandykandy

kandykandy

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshiyalover

Hello friends
I am new to the forum and the show.
i stopped watching ekta show after tere liye n while surfing the net came across the arvi scene of shirt da button; n do i need to tell u how i felt ... well it just felt magic ethereal beautiful n sensual ... how can some one look so adorable n hott at the sametime ... i saw all their scenes in just one night and m so speechless by their chemistry ... i dont know if its for real or no but these two actors have carved a place in my heart with their amazing acting. ArVi r the magic that i could not find in any other show... arvi r the force that binds arvians togather.

I am amazed by the storyline which is utter rubbish n the CV's are you blind to seperate such beautiful couple n link them with others. Still you guys can reunite arvi because they r a couple who can even beat the scorching chemistry of john-bips, the lovely chemistry of srk-kajol, the innocent chemistry of raj-nargis. Arvi r a legendary couple who will be remembered forever so plsss make use of their chemistry n unite them

Love from a crazy arvian

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyaloveraditty..PlayfulKiss..rayadallieManoshonoaathyajkhusiNadaCintaprityy89ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
What a post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

I AM TOTALLY SPEECHLESS

I saw many serial past & also saw many jodi. But no one compare this ARVI. Their jodi chemistry are totally awesome.

Thank U so much for this marvelous post.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyaloveraditty..PlayfulKiss..rayadallieManoshonojkhusiNadaCintaashvikluverrr

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.