Pavitra Rishta

ArVi=magic (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 29

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I just love that Dhaba dance n the pic sequence too.
why cant those days come back!!!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prityy89ashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi=magic (Page 18)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

@MythicBeast tweet
I want footage of you dancing and me being completely in love with you. I want a video of my face enraptured, that I can watch when I'm old.

REMIND ME THAT GOLDEN DAYS WHEN ARVU SPENT SOME CUTE MOMENT. BACK THIS MOMENT ASAP.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyPancham101prityy89

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

@MythicBeast tweet
I want footage of you dancing and me being completely in love with you. I want a video of my face enraptured, that I can watch when I'm old.

REMIND ME THAT GOLDEN DAYS WHEN ARVU SPENT SOME CUTE MOMENT. BACK THIS MOMENT ASAP.
ahh same here.
"I want footage of you dancing and me being completely in love with you. I want a video of my face enraptured, that I can watch when I'm old."
.@bold-its beautiful..!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyPancham101prityy89peachesnplumskrishnariaashfaque2012

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
wen i look at you,i feel magic

wen i touch u ,i feel magic,

wen i admire you i  feel magic

together we are magic

Edited by krishnaria - 30 January 2013 at 1:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ARluv16kandykandyaditty-LiveLaughLove-bonibrightpeachesnplumsprityy89ashfaque2012

aditty

aditty

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Arvi are truly a magical pair!! They really are a splendid, delightful couple to watch on-screen!! Never have I ever seen such a jodi on TV who display such charm, naturalness and compatibilty!! Ashvik has truly brought the couple Arvi to life and I just hope and pray that the CVs reunite and bring back this magical jodi to the fore!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyPancham101-LiveLaughLove-aathyabonibrightprityy89peachesnplumsashfaque2012

ARluv16

Groupbie

ARluv16

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
The title is well chosen and Perfect for ArviClap

Our lovely Arjun and Purvi, its is magic that they create when they are together on screen, 

May it be an Argument in the office, a lovely Romantic scene in the rain, A heartbroken, Helpless scene, any of their cute arguments, They create Magic, 
They have something Unique together...

Asha and Rithvik are both Mind-blowing actors, 
and the way they portray Arvi made us fall Crazily and Madly i love with them...

Sadly the CVs ruined everything... 
But I really hope/ wish that they will Reunite the 2 Lovers..and show that True love overcomes everything...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pancham101aathyaprityy89peachesnplumsashfaque2012

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARluv16

The title is well chosen and Perfect for ArviClap

Our lovely Arjun and Purvi, its is magic that they create when they are together on screen, 

May it be an Argument in the office, a lovely Romantic scene in the rain, A heartbroken, Helpless scene, any of their cute arguments, They create Magic, 
They have something Unique together...

Asha and Rithvik are both Mind-blowing actors, 
and the way they portray Arvi made us fall Crazily and Madly i love with them...

Sadly the CVs ruined everything... 
But I really hope/ wish that they will Reunite the 2 Lovers..and show that True love overcomes everything...

VERY WELL POST. Thank U.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prityy89

Pancham101

IF-Dazzler

Pancham101

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

@MythicBeast tweet

Purvi: must every enjoy every moment, heaven knows whether they will ever come back
Arjun: I like if you like

Day Dreaming

Edited by Pancham101 - 30 January 2013 at 9:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplumsprityy89ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.