Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Chawl Days ArVi remind me of Aladdin and Princess Jasmin - so "magical" :))Edited by eshaaax3. - 11 years ago
nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even the minute of ArVi in today's episode was enough to propitiate ArVians, CVs! Rithvik and Asha emote so much in their eyes. Nowadays, they seldom speak but the feelings of despair are palpable through the television/laptop screen. Please do these actors justice, and let them work wonders together for your show and TRP.
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nalonynnej

Even the minute of ArVi in today's episode was enough to propitiate ArVians, CVs! Rithvik and Asha emote so much in their eyes. Nowadays, they seldom speak but the feelings of despair are palpable through the television/laptop screen. Please do these actors justice, and let them work wonders together for your show and TRP.

ArVi magic...

@Sheetal: love how you put it - feisty charisma and butterflies in your stomach!

@Esha: Nice analogy with Aladin-Jasmine and ArVi during chawl days...if CVs could just find that magic carpet and let them fly again...
Pancham101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

ArVi magic...

@Sheetal: love how you put it - feisty charisma and butterflies in your stomach!

@Esha: Nice analogy with Aladin-Jasmine and ArVi during chawl days...if CVs could just find that magic carpet and let them fly again...

Hmmm...I like that...πŸ˜ƒ
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sujata: Thanks! The magic carpet and ArVi ...even the show's ratings would soar πŸ˜Š
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nalonynnej

exactly they get screenspace together only in seconds but they set screen on fire just in those seconds. imagine when they get more screen space how arvi fans would be😊
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aathya

exactly they get screenspace together only in seconds but they set screen on fire just in those seconds. imagine when they get more screen space how arvi fans would be😊

Aathya, that is wat we cal magic😊
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the SBB Today and I cannot understand how they dont see the simple magic of this pair... they are simply beyond words! I really hope we see our ArVi magic alive soon! 
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ArVi have  built up a world of magic. If it's not real. if You can't hold it in your hand. You can feel it with your heart
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ArVi is definition of magic- and now to be portraying golden couples is truly magicall :)