Pavitra Rishta

ArVi=magic - Page 7

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aditty

ARVI is the gem and future of PR!! Never has there been a more compatible, dynamic, magical jodi!! They suit each other perfectly and bring out the best in each other!! Arjun and Purvi are true soul mates and are the second example of Pavitra Rishta in PR!!

Arvi's love and  appeal as a jodi is so strong that once they're reunited- PR will surely again soar the skies!!

Hope that they will united ASAP. That why I saw this crap, disgusting, horrible, nonsense track. Otherwise good bye this serial when I knowing this track want to run.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aditty

Very well said Sujata!!

Despite the fact that I don't know Hindi and don't have much taste for Indian music- I absolutely love 'Shirta- da- Button' and 'Dil Kyun Yeh Mer" just because they are associated with Arvi and have been performed by Arvi !! This pair will make any song and any video a'  true hit !!⭐️

100% true. I am not interest previously any hindi song. But when I very first time listen 'Dil Kyun Yeh Mer"with ARVI perform then I interest this. This is all time my favorite song. Also that sad song "Darmyian"
nalonynnej thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even the songs in their SBS/SBB segments get stuck in my head. 😆
shrily thumbnail
i have started watching pr just cause of arvi but now i have stoped watching it cause there is no arvi.so its a humble request plz reunite arvi Edited by shrily - 11 years ago
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
even they made the song Aahatein worth listening n also ek mulaqat zaroori hain sanam!!!👍🏼
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Welcome to the Forum!

I am here only for ARVI and ASHVIK.. Otherwise.. I really dont have the time to waste around...

Seriously CVs, there are hardly a couple of shows I watch.. and PR is one of them.. I am disgusted with the current track.. and NO ARVI screen space. Its pathetic..

Now I see messages about how ONIR shld be the next lead .. my reaction is.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! Opp PURVI.. NO WAYS!!!

GIVE ME RD AND ASHA BACK!!!

CVs.. are you even listening?
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
@MAYURFAN001:-  dnt worry dear.. its ArVi and AshVik all the way!!!!!!  we want our ArVi,RD/Arjun back.!!! n we will get them!!
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ArVi magic...can be seen, felt, heard...everywhere!
Edited by peachesnplums - 11 years ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazygirl4RD

@MAYURFAN001:- dnt worry dear.. its ArVi and AshVik all the way!!!!!! we want our ArVi,RD/Arjun back.!!! n we will get them!!

absolutely! When there is love, there is hope and there is a way! IA will get them!
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
peaches that siggie is awesum yaar