Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 2 Page 29

harshiyalover

harshiyalover

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hello friends
I am new to the forum and the show.
i stopped watching ekta show after tere liye n while surfing the net came across the arvi scene of shirt da button; n do i need to tell u how i felt ... well it just felt magic ethereal beautiful n sensual ... how can some one look so adorable n hott at the sametime ... i saw all their scenes in just one night and m so speechless by their chemistry ... i dont know if its for real or no but these two actors have carved a place in my heart with their amazing acting. ArVi r the magic that i could not find in any other show... arvi r the force that binds arvians togather.

I am amazed by the storyline which is utter rubbish n the CV's are you blind to seperate such beautiful couple n link them with others. Still you guys can reunite arvi because they r a couple who can even beat the scorching chemistry of john-bips, the lovely chemistry of srk-kajol, the innocent chemistry of raj-nargis. Arvi r a legendary couple who will be remembered forever so plsss make use of their chemistry n unite them

Love from a crazy arvian

Edited by harshiyalover - 26 January 2013 at 8:05am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

AreebabilalSweetarvi2rakiearcherdivageetrana45Nandu.SLoveAshvikkandykandyadittyJ12L85nabitathapareshma28DanikaChandnii95SNoshinarshi_arvi*Maleena*JShivshreya2094AshaNegiFanpn_92bitastarithika2012.Nikki.WanderingBeautyPancham101ashwik_arvi10neha333ManoshonoWhite-RoseMAYURFAN001Ashlaikaaathyacrazy2012jkhusi-Latty-Pihu.k11NadaCintaashfaque2012arjunpurvixoashvikluverrrprityy89alipie.Huma-ameiliabonibrighteshaaax3.krishnariasoni595peachesnplumsstyle14-ScarletRose-relentless..Nightingale...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi=magic" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Huma-

IF-Sizzlerz

Huma-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
OMG in love widh Ur post Heart

Even i was die hard tere liye Fan & After  Taani Onu  i thought i will never fall for another couple but  Arvi k magic se bachna Mushkil hi Na mumkin hai LOL their magical chemistry  just touched my soul*  Heart  Hope CVS reading this  million & billions of fans w8ing for Arvi reuion Day Dreaming

LOads n loads of love from Craziest Arvian  WinkLOL

Edited by Huma- - 26 January 2013 at 8:22am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyaloverSweetarvi2rakiekandykandyLoveAshvikadittyDanikaSNoshinJShiv.Nikki.rayadallieMAYURFAN001NadaCintaManoshonoaathyajkhusiashvikluverrrbonibrightashfaque2012peachesnplumskrishnaria

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Brilliant post...ClapClapClap

Loved the way u expressed ur feelings towards ArVi..!first of all I loved ur title..ArVi=magic..true..
ArVi vreated magic onscreen..and we still are waiting for ArVi to happen..once again..
true ArVi are the best jodi..their chemisty is out of the world..
started to watch PR just for ArVi..!!
now its been so long that they ve been separated..
I mean if she didnt want them to marry each other then why show ArVi at the first place..
We(ArVians) are very grateful to cv's that they gave us ArVi ,the magical couple..but at the same point they also destroyed our ArVi..its hugh time cv's...we need our ArVi..we need ArVi scenes..
u cant waste talent of such brilliant actors like Rithvik and asha by showing us this crappy tracks..
we wang our old khadoos Arjun Kirlosker and our Tigress Purvi Deshmukh back..!!

Edited by ashvikluverrr - 26 January 2013 at 8:39am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyaloverSweetarvi2adittyDanikaSNoshinJShivPancham101rayadallieMAYURFAN001ManoshonojkhusiNadaCintaashfaque2012Huma-bonibrightprityy89peachesnplums

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hey, thanks for your post here Smile

ArVi are addictive like that - once you've seen them together, everything else (ludicrous tracks, tiny appearances, annoying side characters) just pales in comparison.

They have a natural, fervent and sweet chemistry - their eyelocks, their mutual understanding - it cannot be matched by anyone else. No one in their right mind would destroy such a beautiful story. Now that CVs have had a lapse in judgement, we want them to correct it asap. That is, reunite them and bring all that ArVi magic back. 

Loved these lines you wrote --

they r a couple who can even beat the scorching chemistry of john-bips, the lovely chemistry of srk-kajol, the innocent chemistry of raj-nargis

High praise for our princess and our rockstar are unparalleled Big smile. Thanks again!

We're watching PR only for ArVi, and want their reunion soon!

Edited by peachesnplums - 26 January 2013 at 8:35am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyaloverSweetarvi2kandykandyadittyreshma28SNoshinJShivPancham101rayadallieMAYURFAN001jkhusiManoshonoNadaCintaashfaque2012Huma-ameiliaashvikluverrrbonibrightprityy89

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
hello dear, first of all welcomeEmbarrassed

amazing post ..Arjun and Purvi are soul of ArVians its not only us everyone is amazed out of their beautiful chemistry ,be it their 2 minutes scenes it leaves  a mark impact on us.watching a two min scene of theirs, a episodic feels complete for us, our hearts rejoice its their magic..they are beyond magical.recalling back their every scene be it their airport confession scenes, their dream seq,including the sad moments have their fragrance.no one can beat ArVi's chemistry for us.

.even after their separation we can see their magical chemistry and we want to see it continued..we love them and want to love them more ..really wish they reunite soon wanna experience  more of this phenomenal chemistry ...

Edited by krishnaria - 26 January 2013 at 8:25am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweetarvi2harshiyaloverreshma28kandykandyadittyJShivSNoshinrayadallieMAYURFAN001ManoshonojkhusiNadaCintaashfaque2012Huma-ashvikluverrrbonibrightprityy89peachesnplums

prityy89

IF-Sizzlerz

prityy89

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
thank u 4 d lovely post

ArVi magic wow d word magic is vry apt 4 arvi.,
ArVi potrayed wonderfully by rithvik and asha .,i do always think how can dey steal our hearts and made a permanent place in our heart.,dis is called arvi magicHeart
ArVi magic can never ever diminsh.,actually increases day by day.,
ArVi d chemistry dey share is awesome and no doubht ,ArVi r d srk-kajol of indian television.,datz y dese tele couple is loved world wide
nothing is beyond repair so pls cv's reunite our ArVi

Edited by prityy89 - 26 January 2013 at 8:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyaloveradittyJShivSNoshinManoshonojkhusiMAYURFAN001NadaCintaashvikluverrrbonibrightpeachesnplums

Pancham101

IF-Dazzler

Pancham101

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
 I am new to the forum and the show.

ethereal beautiful n sensual ... how can some one look so adorable n hott at the sametime ... i saw all their scenes in just one night and m so speechless by their chemistry ... i dont know if its for real or no but these two actors have carved a place in my heart with their amazing acting. ArVi r the magic that i could not find in any other show... arvi r the force that binds arvians together

Love from a crazy arvian
I love these lines. It's surreal that you began your post with that  line...that's what I am saying to you CVs...look at the phenomenon that is ArVi!!!

The magic of Shirt Da Button: they have immortalized it
The poignancy of Dil Kyun Yeh Mera Shor Kare: they have embodied it

If you were to keep tabs on views of ArVi scenes,
If you would keep tabs on VMs, poems, FFs and OSs,
If you would keep tabs on the creativity that ArVi still evokes in ArVians you would know we are expecting you to be creative and pull us out of the mess that is PVR right now. 
The magic is still there when they are clear across the room from each other.
Can you imagine the magic you will have the power to recreate by bringing them back together, BT?

Edited by Pancham101 - 26 January 2013 at 11:18am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyaloveradittyJShivSNoshinManoshonojkhusiMAYURFAN001peachesnplumsashvikluverrrbonibrightprityy89

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
@  harshiyalover  : Briiliant post,my fellow ARVIAN frnd..Clap
Just like u,I stopped watching Ekta's shows after Kahin Toh Hoga,and then one fine day I fell prey to one more magical jodi made and recently destroyed by Ekta - ARJUN-PURVI,whom we fondly call ARVI...I watched the very first romantic scene of ARVI - The SHIV RATRI scene and then the rest is history..I was glued to the show since then till this magical jodi of Tellywood was butchered on the day of ARJUN-OVi's wedding...Even i am amazed to watch how can a creator herself destroy her beautiful creation like this????????
Are these the same CVs who created such a beautiful jodi??If yes,then how could they just butcher their own creation so brutally?
I dont why i am hoping against hope about ARVI reunion...
My heart doesn't allow me to give up hope on this magical pair,may be because RITHVIK DHANJANI and ASHA NEGI,these 2 young actors have protrayed ARJUN PURVI with such perfection that it seems to be real...
I just hope and pray that the CVs really hear what the fans all over the globe want and mend their ways to ARVI REUNION...

Edited by bonibright - 26 January 2013 at 12:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyaloverkandykandyadittyJShivjkhusipeachesnplumsashvikluverrrprityy89

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.