Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Gaurav is on the way dear ... his track   is there and still richa is freely roaming outside ... and this guy abhay will come out and might start wicked plans ...al this has to get sorted out ... and royal exit of richa has to happen so we have plenty of tracks to expect... be positive dear ... things will turn out to be positive ... after all its a show made by humans ... chill... Edited by Sreearabhi - 11 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
lets be positive...at last parichay is back on track...kunal chopra is back...he will handle all issues with siddhi's support and love...be positive...

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well nuut many of us with average imagination seem to have enough tracks for the show to run another year atleast , so am guessing the paid creatives have some ideas!!?
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

Well nuut many of us with average imagination seem to have enough tracks for the show to run another year atleast , so am guessing the paid creatives have some ideas!!?

😆

Just top of my head,

SINAL MUs is cleared but they sure need to work on strength of their relationship, sit and have serious talk about their mistales; not to mention apologize

Make Richa-Abhay pay for their crime

How about teach their OTT kids to be kids and act like responsible parents

Gain stability in professional life as being out of work lawyer for a decade won't pave an easy road ahead...

How about these so far?😉

Sinchana1485 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Positive track has started in parichay. Sinal r together now. Ab jo b hoga acha hoga. Lets b positive.
paradigm thumbnail
Nuut the Creatives ccan finally start showing positive tracks were sinal are together and the evils are punished!!
nuut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

too much of goodness by cv is a bit indigestible for me 

had it been any other show might not have been worried but it is a BT show 

ekta we know  loves twist and turns