Supernatural

||Jared padalecki's Appreciation Thread|| (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 151

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
pun?? where?? on top of the world?? LOL now whos the one flying?? Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Jared padalecki's Appreciation Thread|| (Page 54)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

pun?? where?? on top of the world?? LOL now whos the one flying?? Evil Smile
now now
flutter i just SAID i can see a pun..what pun..its upto you..WinkLOL

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
oh yeah... Evil Smile i see it too... LOL  ok, now before the others go Wacko we shd stop chatting abt the pun...

now i understand why there r so many fights on twitter regarding spn Ouch

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
you KNOW about those fights??
what do you think is teh reason??
what do you see??Embarrassed

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
i saw it yesterday...  in the epi.. and recalled some article that u had shared L

cass was missing yesterday... he isnt really in the pic at all except for one or two episodes here and there... regarding the demons and angel tablet... this is the main bone of contention for cass fans... that he is never on spn in the main course of action with the brothers

sam... although he is doing the three trials again after he broke open the last seal and released lucifer from his cage.. he isnt really building relations with anyone apart from dean...

he doesnt have any relation or interaction with anyone ( a serious one) apart from dean...  even if he attemts to make a relation with someone... it is tragically cut short... this is the bone of contention among sam fans..

dean... again missed out on the action... since sam was involved in the whole lucifer thing... dean's fans thought that dean shd have been the one doing this three trials thing.. not sam...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadesoflifeEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged

i saw it yesterday...  in the epi.. and recalled some article that u had shared L

cass was missing yesterday... he isnt really in the pic at all except for one or two episodes here and there... regarding the demons and angel tablet... this is the main bone of contention for cass fans... that he is never on spn in the main course of action with the brothers

sam... although he is doing the three trials again after he broke open the last seal and released lucifer from his cage.. he isnt really building relations with anyone apart from dean...

he doesnt have any relation or interaction with anyone ( a serious one) apart from dean...  even if he attemts to make a relation with someone... it is tragically cut short... this is the bone of contention among sam fans..

dean... again missed out on the action... since sam was involved in the whole lucifer thing... dean's fans thought that dean shd have been the one doing this three trials thing.. not sam...

exactly flutter
Cas fans feel cas is neglected and is treated with disrespect
Sam fans feel sam is being bashed badly and that he has no interactions whatsoever
Dean fans feel he need to have his own storyline like cas and sam..a mytharc of his own
brothers fan feel by bringing cas benny charlie crowley they have ruined the brotherly moments..and by showing Destiel suggestively they sullified a pure friendly relation
Destiel fans feel cheated they want it to be cannonised

Shadesoflifeflutterby

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@ L... the spn creatives have given their due to all 3 characters...let me analyse how...

Cass: first of all, cass is an angel... he isnt human... so he cant be expected to trudge along with the brothers wherever they go... no matter what u say or believe, spn is the story of the winchesters... though cass has carved his own niche into the story... he is still not really a blood relation of the brothers.. to hunt and solve cases with them... thus he is brought in to spice the story a bit.. whenever it gets a bit monotonus... if cass comes along with the winchesters on every single case, he will solve things at a faster pace... where will the danger, suspense be then??

Sam: sam always got to do the great things... he got to exorcise demons with his power, he became lucifer's vessel, got him out of his cage and shut him in hell...  and now is on course to shut the gates of hell which all came at a great expense... which u know very wellLOL but he hasnt been able to maintain great relations with everyone which dean is a master at... which is quite ok with me... i mean how is that a drawback?? he has his brother with him... who should mean the world to him...

Dean: dean on the other hand has always been the one to deal with the 'after effects'... but he did have his share of the action... being locked in hell, breaking the first seal, killing dick roman and getting sent to purgatory... but not as much as sam... so what?? apart from sam... he has a strong bond with castiel... ( before u argue what strong??) cass couldnt kill the real dean despite a 1000 tests where he was successful in killing dean... now if this isnt strong... i dont know what is... can sam boast of a relation like this... ?? then the bond with garth... bordering on platonic... then with benny who would gladly die for him... who tragically gave his life for sam... then with krissy.. who despite the nasty stinging barbs aimed  rewarded dean with a sisterly kiss in 8x18
 i forgot... with charlie... who again was the sister that dean never wanted.. LOL sam on the other hand barely interacts with these people..

so i conclude that all three hog the limelight equally and r integral to the show that we so dearly love with all our hearts... SPN Heart
and congrats to u, if u didnt doze through this.. Sleepy LOL

ShadesoflifeEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged

@ L... the spn creatives have given their due to all 3 characters...let me analyse how...

Cass: first of all, cass is an angel... he isnt human... so he cant be expected to trudge along with the brothers wherever they go... no matter what u say or believe, spn is the story of the winchesters... though cass has carved his own niche into the story... he is still not really a blood relation of the brothers.. to hunt and solve cases with them... thus he is brought in to spice the story a bit.. whenever it gets a bit monotonus... if cass comes along with the winchesters on every single case, he will solve things at a faster pace... where will the danger, suspense be then??

Sam: sam always got to do the great things... he got to exorcise demons with his power, he became lucifer's vessel, got him out of his cage and shut him in hell...  and now is on course to shut the gates of hell which all came at a great expense... which u know very wellLOL but he hasnt been able to maintain great relations with everyone which dean is a master at... which is quite ok with me... i mean how is that a drawback?? he has his brother with him... who should mean the world to him...

Dean: dean on the other hand has always been the one to deal with the 'after effects'... but he did have his share of the action... being locked in hell, breaking the first seal, killing dick roman and getting sent to purgatory... but not as much as sam... so what?? apart from sam... he has a strong bond with castiel... ( before u argue what strong??) cass couldnt kill the real dean despite a 1000 tests where he was successful in killing dean... now if this isnt strong... i dont know what is... can sam boast of a relation like this... ?? then the bond with garth... bordering on platonic... then with benny who would gladly die for him... who tragically gave his life for sam... then with krissy.. who despite the nasty stinging barbs aimed  rewarded dean with a sisterly kiss in 8x18
 i forgot... with charlie... who again was the sister that dean never wanted.. LOL sam on the other hand barely interacts with these people..

so i conclude that all three hog the limelight equally and r integral to the show that we so dearly love with all our hearts... SPN Heart
and congrats to u, if u didnt doze through this.. Sleepy LOL

i agree with your every word flutter
but what you have said about Cas..is exactly the complaint of Brother fans..they say by bringing in cas they ruined the brother story..(i dunno how that came into their headErmm)
what you have said about sam is the complain of dean girls..they are shouting that Sam gets undue importance and Dean has become just a cook caretaker and nanny of sam..(i dunno how that came eitherConfused)
and what you have said about Dean is the complain of sam girls..they say by giving tasks to sam his fan's mouth are shut..meanwhile the real deal of "having" people in life is completely neglected and that all the "familial" relations are only meant for dean..and deliberately they are making sam loner (now how did this thought come to them??Angry)

and if you ahve forgot..i sorta write a lot..so why would i doze off??Confused
infact am happy you did a medium size postClapLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.