||Jared padalecki's Appreciation Thread|| - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i saw it yesterday...  in the epi.. and recalled some article that u had shared L

cass was missing yesterday... he isnt really in the pic at all except for one or two episodes here and there... regarding the demons and angel tablet... this is the main bone of contention for cass fans... that he is never on spn in the main course of action with the brothers

sam... although he is doing the three trials again after he broke open the last seal and released lucifer from his cage.. he isnt really building relations with anyone apart from dean...

he doesnt have any relation or interaction with anyone ( a serious one) apart from dean...  even if he attemts to make a relation with someone... it is tragically cut short... this is the bone of contention among sam fans..

dean... again missed out on the action... since sam was involved in the whole lucifer thing... dean's fans thought that dean shd have been the one doing this three trials thing.. not sam...

Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: flutterby

i saw it yesterday...  in the epi.. and recalled some article that u had shared L

cass was missing yesterday... he isnt really in the pic at all except for one or two episodes here and there... regarding the demons and angel tablet... this is the main bone of contention for cass fans... that he is never on spn in the main course of action with the brothers

sam... although he is doing the three trials again after he broke open the last seal and released lucifer from his cage.. he isnt really building relations with anyone apart from dean...

he doesnt have any relation or interaction with anyone ( a serious one) apart from dean...  even if he attemts to make a relation with someone... it is tragically cut short... this is the bone of contention among sam fans..

dean... again missed out on the action... since sam was involved in the whole lucifer thing... dean's fans thought that dean shd have been the one doing this three trials thing.. not sam...

exactly flutter
Cas fans feel cas is neglected and is treated with disrespect
Sam fans feel sam is being bashed badly and that he has no interactions whatsoever
Dean fans feel he need to have his own storyline like cas and sam..a mytharc of his own
brothers fan feel by bringing cas benny charlie crowley they have ruined the brotherly moments..and by showing Destiel suggestively they sullified a pure friendly relation
Destiel fans feel cheated they want it to be cannonised

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ L... the spn creatives have given their due to all 3 characters...let me analyse how...

Cass: first of all, cass is an angel... he isnt human... so he cant be expected to trudge along with the brothers wherever they go... no matter what u say or believe, spn is the story of the winchesters... though cass has carved his own niche into the story... he is still not really a blood relation of the brothers.. to hunt and solve cases with them... thus he is brought in to spice the story a bit.. whenever it gets a bit monotonus... if cass comes along with the winchesters on every single case, he will solve things at a faster pace... where will the danger, suspense be then??

Sam: sam always got to do the great things... he got to exorcise demons with his power, he became lucifer's vessel, got him out of his cage and shut him in hell...  and now is on course to shut the gates of hell which all came at a great expense... which u know very wellπŸ˜† but he hasnt been able to maintain great relations with everyone which dean is a master at... which is quite ok with me... i mean how is that a drawback?? he has his brother with him... who should mean the world to him...

Dean: dean on the other hand has always been the one to deal with the 'after effects'... but he did have his share of the action... being locked in hell, breaking the first seal, killing dick roman and getting sent to purgatory... but not as much as sam... so what?? apart from sam... he has a strong bond with castiel... ( before u argue what strong??) cass couldnt kill the real dean despite a 1000 tests where he was successful in killing dean... now if this isnt strong... i dont know what is... can sam boast of a relation like this... ?? then the bond with garth... bordering on platonic... then with benny who would gladly die for him... who tragically gave his life for sam... then with krissy.. who despite the nasty stinging barbs aimed  rewarded dean with a sisterly kiss in 8x18
 i forgot... with charlie... who again was the sister that dean never wanted.. πŸ˜† sam on the other hand barely interacts with these people..

so i conclude that all three hog the limelight equally and r integral to the show that we so dearly love with all our hearts... SPN ❀️
and congrats to u, if u didnt doze through this.. πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

Ephemera thumbnail

@ L... the spn creatives have given their due to all 3 characters...let me analyse how...

Cass: first of all, cass is an angel... he isnt human... so he cant be expected to trudge along with the brothers wherever they go... no matter what u say or believe, spn is the story of the winchesters... though cass has carved his own niche into the story... he is still not really a blood relation of the brothers.. to hunt and solve cases with them... thus he is brought in to spice the story a bit.. whenever it gets a bit monotonus... if cass comes along with the winchesters on every single case, he will solve things at a faster pace... where will the danger, suspense be then??

Sam: sam always got to do the great things... he got to exorcise demons with his power, he became lucifer's vessel, got him out of his cage and shut him in hell...  and now is on course to shut the gates of hell which all came at a great expense... which u know very wellπŸ˜† but he hasnt been able to maintain great relations with everyone which dean is a master at... which is quite ok with me... i mean how is that a drawback?? he has his brother with him... who should mean the world to him...

Dean: dean on the other hand has always been the one to deal with the 'after effects'... but he did have his share of the action... being locked in hell, breaking the first seal, killing dick roman and getting sent to purgatory... but not as much as sam... so what?? apart from sam... he has a strong bond with castiel... ( before u argue what strong??) cass couldnt kill the real dean despite a 1000 tests where he was successful in killing dean... now if this isnt strong... i dont know what is... can sam boast of a relation like this... ?? then the bond with garth... bordering on platonic... then with benny who would gladly die for him... who tragically gave his life for sam... then with krissy.. who despite the nasty stinging barbs aimed  rewarded dean with a sisterly kiss in 8x18
 i forgot... with charlie... who again was the sister that dean never wanted.. πŸ˜† sam on the other hand barely interacts with these people..

so i conclude that all three hog the limelight equally and r integral to the show that we so dearly love with all our hearts... SPN ❀️
and congrats to u, if u didnt doze through this.. πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

i agree with your every word flutter
but what you have said about Cas..is exactly the complaint of Brother fans..they say by bringing in cas they ruined the brother story..(i dunno how that came into their headπŸ€”)
what you have said about sam is the complain of dean girls..they are shouting that Sam gets undue importance and Dean has become just a cook caretaker and nanny of sam..(i dunno how that came eitherπŸ˜•)
and what you have said about Dean is the complain of sam girls..they say by giving tasks to sam his fan's mouth are shut..meanwhile the real deal of "having" people in life is completely neglected and that all the "familial" relations are only meant for dean..and deliberately they are making sam loner (now how did this thought come to them??😑)

and if you ahve forgot..i sorta write a lot..so why would i doze off??πŸ˜•
infact am happy you did a medium size postπŸ‘πŸ˜†
flutterby thumbnail
actually, this is the first time... my post is medium... since i feel there is so much to discuss and deliberate... hence my post is medium... πŸ˜†
Ephemera thumbnail

actually, this is the first time... my post is medium... since i feel there is so much to discuss and deliberate... hence my post is medium... πŸ˜†

that's why am happy tooπŸ˜†
i amde you write LONG post am so πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

discussion and deliberate ka baat bhi mat nikaalna..
i tried to broker peace between warring friends in Twitter got blocked by 7 in the end...πŸ˜•
flutterby thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmi_3004

that's why am happy tooπŸ˜†
i amde you write LONG post am so πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

discussion and deliberate ka baat bhi mat nikaalna..
i tried to broker peace between warring friends in Twitter got blocked by 7 in the end...πŸ˜•

@ bold... such losers... 🀒   well, dont waste ur time bothering them any more..
Ephemera thumbnail

@ bold... such losers... 🀒   well, dont waste ur time bothering them any more..

you know i felt like Exorcising all of'em like this πŸ˜‘

it would be Beffitting😑
me sam😎
those buggers Alistair🀒
flutterby thumbnail
for that u wud have to drink their blood... πŸ˜ˆ kutto... main tera khoon pee jaaungi πŸ˜‰ 
Ephemera thumbnail

for that u wud have to drink their blood... πŸ˜ˆ kutto... main tera khoon pee jaaungi πŸ˜‰ 

@blue πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Blood?? 🀒  i will find some other way😎